LET US MAKE IWAKU A MIRCONATION!

128707204842676956.jpgjesus-approves.jpg

We already got approval from the two highest religious powers. Lets do this!

so maybe like......10000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 yes and 1 no......mmmmm its not looking soo good....looks like the nos are going to win

*curb stomps the person that said no.* There we go. All in approval. None in denial.

If you two don't mind, if you really feel the need to beat up Vandoosa, Click on this link. Please keep spazzy posts in the Asylum.

...This is the third time now Iwaku plans war on Vandoosan Republics.. And we offered you our peppers and peace!

Don't listen to the fringe group Pan. They would we homeless wrecked little things if they attempted to make war with everyone they saw.

So no other opinions on the anthem?

Thats the point, we don't want to copy everyone else >=(

WE WANT HIPSTER ANTHEM!

Staci.....your in a cage becuase im the insane guy in the socity who has the suppport from the religous group and controls the crazy to attack our goverment

Actually. I have an idea for our anthem from a relatively modern source.

and when I say modern, I mean 90s anime. The Golden Age stuff.

WE MUST FIRST INVADE POLAND- oh.. Sorry. Sometimes epic music makes me go Patroism Fanatic. Still. This is FREAKING EPIC!

Also, any who disobey me shall face the wrath of the bunny pope and Jesus.

So I win.

NOPE, bunny pope tasted great and jesus is dead.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LdEX_q31_-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>