Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Tuesday-Thursdays most of the day sporadically. Friday-Monday after 7 pm cst for replies, but can plan from my phone.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Harry Potter. Oh god will I forever love you. I also really love anything fantasy, magical, shapeshifters (no sex while in furry), romance, action, and can be convinced to do modern but usually need an interesting plot.
Hello lovelies!

My name is Laurana, but you can also call me Laur or Tink, anything really as long as it's not negative. As for some information on me, I'm a twenty-five, year old single mother to two children. I also, unfortunately, have a medical disability called Multiple Sclerosis, so sometimes because of either my family or my disability I may disappear but I will try to keep everyone updated.

Personally, I enjoy becoming friends with the people I choose to roleplay with. This, to me, makes the experience better and makes us feel more comfortable with discussing any likes or dislikes about any of the potential stories we are, or are in the process, of writing. If you prefer not to talk about anything outside of the roleplay just let me know, that way I won't be offending or annoying anyone.

I do prefer to portray female characters, but if the circumstances are right I could be convinced to play male. More information about that in the Expectations section.

I'm more than happy to roleplay, discuss a story, or just chat, via email, google docs, PM, or thread. Not necessarily in that order.

I look forward to beginning a journey with you!

P.S.
This will be added onto as I go.

Communication This is huge for me. I will admit that I can sometimes get sick, caught up in real life, or just not be in the mood for writing but just let me know. I'm incredibly patient and if I can't get a message sent to you before the break I would definitely apologize profusely when I came back and/or when I have a moment to get on the computer to let you know. My phone has been dumb lately. If you don't like something about my posts, I would also prefer my partner telling me.

Writing When it comes to writing, all I care about is that I can read it and that you give me quality posts. I can write anywhere from a minimum of two paragraphs to what seems like a novel at times. I enjoy details, description, and to know both what your character is thinking and doing. Along with this, I want someone who will plot with me and help drive the story, not just respond. This is especially important because I want this to be our story. I don't want to have a response sent and then end up with something short that does nothing. Along with this, I do prefer MxF but if we double, I will portray a male for you, do FxF, or MxM, as well.

Respect This is the most important part of being a partner to me. If you'd like to be a partner then I expect you to respect me. To me, this means not calling me names, respecting me if I say no, respecting yourself enough to say if you're unhappy with something, and making an effort. If you don't want to be friends, no big deal, but I don't want anything disrespectful to be said.

Details
Details are a massive on. I want to know what the room, or area, looks like, I want to know what your character can see, smell, feel, and taste. I want to be able to picture everything and I want to know what your character is thinking. No, my character will not be able to read their mind, but it helps flesh out the characters, it brings them alive!

Intellect
With this, I don't mean that your character always makes the best decisions. I mean that they are able to hold a conversation. They come up with a witty retort, are able to go into detail about subjects they love, have a larger vocabulary that isn't just swear words, and that they are able to challenge my character(s)
Angst/Drama/Awkward
I love angst, drama, and awkward potential so much more than is probably necessary. College kids who accidentally walk in on each other? Ex's that cause problems? Jealousy flaring up? I'll go for it all and I love to make the situation as awkward, dramatic, or angst filled as we possibly can. It's my bread and butter.

Those below only matter if you are 18+

Hair Pulling
I mean, do I really need to explain?

Biting
Same as above.

Aggressive
My characters are not submissive. They do not need someone to rescue them, however if I'm playing against a male character I would like the male character to be aggressive. Whether that's grabbing her hair to pull her into a kiss, pushing her out of harms way to handle the situation himself, or even just shouting at her because of something slightly idiotic she's done due to her pride. I just want them to have some male aggression.

Anal
Necrophelia
Non-con
Waterplay
Bestiality
Anything that belongs in a toilet
Blood play (only when it comes to smut)
Bimbo's
Idiot male characters (as in intellect, not moments of idiocy)
Lack of quality writing
Dishonesty (OOC. In character is alright)
Disrespect-same as above

This isn't all inclusive, so if there's not something listed that you'd like to do, just ask.

Human X Shapeshifter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Commoner
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard
Princess X Captain of the guard <3<3<3
Princess X Commoner
Princess X King
Princess X Knight
Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human
Single mom x Teacher to her child
Student x Teacher
Best friend x Sibling to best friend

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Ouran
Fairy Tail (Have not seen or read it all the way through yet)
Shadowhunters
Mystic Messenger <3<3<3<3<3
The Musketeers (It's a show, not the movie)

Era's/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure
War

Full disclosure, some of these are from tumblr!
To end one war:
For this plot it would involve some world building. What I would like to do is have each of us create two countries. One country that would be your main character and one country that would end up being at war with our two main characters. What it is going to be at first is a marriage arrangement. YC, the Prince of your main country and MC, the only Princess of my main country have been put into a marriage arrangement by their fathers to end a long lasting war between our nations. There would be drama, angst, and action for a while just involving our two characters (and others if you want to double up). Further down the road our characters would end up ruling the nations due to some event that causes war to become an issue again between the second countries we set up. If you're interested in this plot and this didn't make as much sense just ask. It was easier to describe it in my thoughts then on the computer screen here

A Dying World
This would involve magical aspects. The world is dying, magic is slowly leaving the world and an evil is spreading causing neighbor to turn on neighbor and nations to go to war. A thousand years in the past there was a prophecy that stated there would be two (or four) people that would save the world when it was most needed. They would have control over magic, better than anyone had in a hundred years and they would be future rulers of the new world once it was saved. Now enter our characters who are those prophesied. They would go through fights, treachery, hard decisions, and evil intent as they learned about themselves, their role in the prophecy, and try to save their world

Demons Among Us
Full disclosure: This is from a book I read that I cannot for the life of me remember it's name because I read it years ago and it just popped into my mind and a plot formed from it. Demons have overrun the world, humankind has been spread out. There are a few cities that are protected with Wards. The Wards have the power to repel the demons that come out only at night but Wards are dangerous, if done incorrectly it means the life of you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors. But what happens when the people stop fearing for their life and start trying to fight back? Our roleplay would be about two (or four) people who don't want to just live in fear and never go out at night. To rely on hoping the people with their needed food and supplies make it through the harsh traveling conditions is too much when people are dying. It would involve action, hard times, learning, maybe some romance, and adventure.

Mates? No!
Werewolf/Shifter finds a human mate who is less than willing to accept the fact that they are supposed to be the werewolf/shifter's mate. The only problem is that the bond goes both ways and when they're separated for an extended period of time the human becomes ill faster than the werewolf/shifter since the werewolf/shifter is an alpha.

Vampire/Human
There is a school that has been created where both humans and vampires attend as vampires are widely known about. The point of the school is to help prevent the attacks on humans that result in their deaths by pairing one vampire and one human in a bond. During 'senior' year a trial ensues where the vampires choose a human partner for a blood donor and partner for life.

Where's The Princess?
The Princess hates acting like a Princess and as such sneaks off fairly often to go out to the training fields and fight or just roam around with one of her best friends who is a skilled knight through the commoners in town. One such time her father is killed by his advisor and the princess is only able to escape the immediate area, and avoid a forced marriage to the man who murdered her father, to find x amount of others who were prophesied to help her in bringing down the man who took the throne so she could take her rightful, but never wanted, place on the throne.

Hybrid Souls
A Half Vampire and Human Soul have both been reborn and once upon a time, they were lovers. They've been dreaming about one another for years, the half vampire also dreaming about the 3rd soul, one who has been out to harm her for the longest time because he has wanted her. Finally she has appeared before her human love. But will they reconnect and actually accept that they once upon a time loved one another and will their souls, the people they are now acknowledge it?

Collision Course
Wizardry is common and although many possess it, the ones that do do not have much power; a few illumination spells and sparks at most. A few teens are particularly gifted and the tyrannical government is now after them. In order to escape the assassins sent after them the kids must scramble across a post apocalyptic world.

Drawn In
Character A is an introvert that enjoys books and dogs more than people but loves adventure in the form of books until one day she's sucked into a book, literally, to take the place of the main character. Character B is the main love interest who now has to figure out how to figure out how to woo Character A who just has absolutely no interest.

Maids
Character A is dragged to a maid cafe that he is not interested in by a friend where he then notices character B. Character B is a stubborn woman who is big on following the rules and is not the type of woman who would work there. Upon noticing A she pulls him aside and begs A to keep it a secret. What does A do?

Forced Mates
Characters A and B are werewolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle the fighting and merge the packs as they are the future alpha's from each. What will they do when they cannot stand one another but the future of their packs rest on them?

Music
Character A is an outspoken guy at school. Character B is a quieter, (when it comes to her music) student who doesn't bring attention to her studies. Her compositions are always at the top of the music school but no one ever hears her singing. Not until A overhears her after school one day. What does he do?

Pain in my ASS
Prince is a constant thorn, either always carousing with women or never taking a serious interest in the throne, or both and MC is a female guard who is assigned as the captain of the personal guard after an assassination attempt. She is trying to get the PRince to stop being a pain in the ass, but will he listen?

Harry Potter Plots:

Friendship?
It's during 6th year and Dumbledore, in an attempt to foster inter house relations has partnered two people, one male one female, from different houses. They would have to go through dealing with their house differences and fights.

Umbridge, the Bitch!
It's during 5th year and Umbridge has passed Educational decree 79 which states that all students 5th year and up are going to be paired together in marriages. They will go through personality testing to make sure they're partnered with someone that would work well with the other. Even if they don't believe it.

7th year
It's during 7th year. Our characters would be going through the trials of having to deal with Snape's reign, the Carrows, and all that it entails.

Founders
Roleplaying the founders as they started their teaching at Hogwarts. This is loose and I don't have a set plot but I thought it would be fun.

Arranged Marriage
Due to the war there is a massive shortage of wizarding children so the Ministry has set up arranged marriages with the requirement that each married couple has a child within a 3 year timeframe. You could get married to anyone, even someone up to 20 years older or younger than you.

Turn Back Time
My OC ends up being thrown into the past due to a messed up spell, to the Marauders or golden trio era preferably. They recognize (insert character here) and say said person's name but then collapse and go unconscious. When they come to they have no memories of said person or themselves other than their name, magic, their house at Hogwarts, and Hogwarts itself.

Last edited:
Bump--still searching for partners and I updated some pairings!

I can do the princess x captain of the guard pairing or the plots to end one war, dying world or demons amongst us.

The think the demons amongst us is based on the book Bec in the demonata series by Darren shan.

Sounds promising

Would a dragon that can turn human count as a shifter? XD Cause I have a dragon male character I wanna use.

I also have a vampire/time and space mage who I can use for a Princess×Captain of the guard scenario.

PM's sent to all of you to discuss!

Anything Harry Potter I am always about, but you posted about Fairy Tail. I adore that universe and find such a neat one to expand on RP wise.

Pairings! Anything fantasy creature based, I'll do. Especially Druid and shapeshifters.

Victorian, check. Arranged marriages? Doubley-check.

Still searching for more writing partners :)

Interested! You have a lot of lovely ideas :)

Still searching for more writing partners <3