Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I LOVE fandom based RP. For original content, most of what I do is historical fantasy. Most of it contains slash/yaoi, and I'd be willing to try furry some time, but I'm definitely not in a rush to do so.
Hi there! Let's get straight to business, shall we? Don't let the new account fool you, I lost my old account here and I have 15+ years of RP experience, so I'm definitely not a newbie.

A little bit about me first. I'm a 30 year old advanced writer who is mainly into fandom based RP (either writing with canon characters or OCs). I am looking for a long-term writing partner to develop a plot heavy story with, with lots of delicious character development and build-up. And hopefully, we'll develop a friendship along the way: if we RP I would love to chat and get to know you as well.

A couple of rules first:
  • 18+ only. Whether the RP itself contains sex or not, I am not comfortable RPing with minors. It's just preference, sorry.
  • I don't mind the occasional typo, I'm not gonna freak out about it. I make 'em too, because my spell check doesn't filter out everything, and neither do my eyes when I proof read my posts (which I always do). Please don't get all dramatic over a typo, mistakes happen.
  • Intermediate or up, multi para. They don't have to be big paragraphs - quality over quantity - but give me something to work with, because I will do the same for you. I do like longer posts.
  • If we include sex scenes, you need to be okay with them getting explicit. Not into fade-to-black, sorry.
  • Please try to reply a few times a week. I understand life has priority and sometimes the inspiration or motivation just isn't there. That's totally fine! But please let me know if you can't reply for a while, communication is key. :D (though admittedly, this is something I really need to work on as well, so don't be afraid to kick my butt if I take too long to reply!)
  • If you have any ideas for the RP, TELL ME! I love plotting and sharing ideas!!

Now, there are two fandoms I am most interested in right now.

- Dragon Ball Z/Super. This is my number one priority, I'm really craving this! I've been a proud DBZ fan for 17 years and I'm really big into Kakavege. I would prefer to play Goku in this, and I'm looking for a dominant Vegeta.

I would prefer to not actually follow the anime but instead make up an AU of sorts. I'm really heavily interested in exploring saiyan culture and saiyan psychology (and saiyan mating rituals!). I am okay with alpha/beta dynamics in this, and even mpreg (they're aliens, it will work) but this is optional. If you're not into that, no problem, but I do like it a lot.

I'd be fine with it taking place on a Planet Vegeta that isn't destroyed, or maybe a meteorite did destroy the planet and the saiyans were forced to evacuate before it hit, and they all ended up on Earth. Lots of tension and conflict between them and humans (we can come up with a reason as to why they didn't just take over).

Also, I have a thing for saiyan tails so Goku will definitely have one. Saiyan tails are cute!

- Dragon Age. TENTATIVELY TAKEN FOR NOW! Not a priority but I will do this if I really like what we come up with. I have a pirate qunari whose character info you can find HERE - click on Jarvaazim, that's him. He's quite the loose cannon, not evil but not a hero either, I'd peg him as a chaotic neutral type character. I've been having a lot of fun exploring him on tumblr with fellow fans, but I'd love to actually write a bigger story with him.

I have no plot ideas for this yet, but because he's a companion type character he can be easily adapted to fit into almost any setting. I'm fine with you playing the Inquisitor or Hawke or what-have-you if you want.

I am also okay with pairing our characters up, but this is not mandatory. If we do this though, keep in mind that he will never be intimate with dwarves or elves. That's his preference. ;) Humans or other qunari only.

And that is all for now. Don't hesitate to shoot me a message if you're interested or need more information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.