1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Let the good times

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by CrystalMae, Oct 9, 2013.

1. What do you prefer to be called? CrystalMae
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? girl sometimes rp as a boy
    How old are you? 31
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? new to this site, I also rp at Shadowlack.com (great place)
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I prefer one on one but every once in awhile there are good groups
    Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I like to dive into a big pile of leaves!
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Say it aint so- Weezer
    I'm a lover when I can be and a fighter when I have to be

2. Welcome to Iwaku CrystalMae! You seem to have a lot of experience with RP so I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. The community is great and I hope you'll enjoy your stay as much as I have. :)

3. Welcome to iwaku. It doesn't matter how experienced you are, nobody ever seems to be able to make sense of half the members.
    Anyway, welcome. Drop me a line if you need anything, I'll do what I can to help.