let the games begin

C

Cry

Original poster
WHAT IS YOUR MOVE?

this game is like a chess game not it is a chess game. everyone is a piece of the game. «no one is a pawn i will tell you bout that later» this game is smilple last kingdom standing wins. the game will start on Chapter 4 the 26 day so yes every day you need to post but if you dont its ok as long as you get to the kingbom of

WHITE: humens evil elfs orgers ect anything you want thats evil (if your white have white on your CS)

DARK: humens wood elfs trolls drawers farys fyes ect (if your dark have this color on your CS)

on the 25 day training begins when you come you must have a piece from the chess bored with you. thats how the kings use you but we cant chose how you kill tham we just tell youand tell you who to kill im trying to make it sound ike we contelo you charater and so ya the story needs to be made so dont ask me now

when you get the piece a man would be giving it to you in your first post you must say that you saw him

now the piese

[/spoiler]how many piese are there: 15 not counting my charater
what piese are there:
1king «must ask me and have a CS»
2 Queens
4 kights
4bishop
4rooks[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
CS
NAME*
RACE*
PERSONALTY
WAEKNESS JUST LIKE DISSLIKES AND LIKES*
SRATH JUST LIE WAEKNESS*
POWERS IF THERE IS ANY *
LOOKS* PIC PLEASE I STILL NEED TO READ YOUR BIO AND NO REAL PEOPLE IF YOUR HUMEN CARTOON OR ANIME
BIO*
WEAPON*
[/sporler]
* please full out its a must

Last edited by a moderator:
NAME: her name is King or some call her Grimm or Raven
GANDER: Female
RACE: God (only the kings can be gods)
PERSONALTY: soruies but can be kind and funny at times
WAEKNESS JUST LIKE DISSLIKES AND LIKES: losing, not knowing things, not knowing her a pontits next move
SRATH JUST LIE WAEKNESS: winning, knowing things, what the pontits next move is
POWERS IF THERE IS ANY : controling the chess piece (to let everyone know i don't god mode its that i tell you where to go and kill that person you kill tham on your own.)
LOOKS: but everything is black and the out fit is this
BIO: Grimm does not like telling her past becuase she does not have one so let me tell you now the White king is her tween brother. she lived in the kingdom for over 100000000ect a long time so its hard to tell you anything about her
WEAPON: her Chess piece becuse they help her talk to the players. you would say.