Let me sing you the song of my people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cicada

Original poster
* Proceeds to make a racket outside your bedroom window... all night D: *

Ah, such joy that summer is near, right? The screaming children, the near unbearable heat and the easy sunburns... it brings a tear to my eyes just thinking about it...

Ah!

Hm... never mind that!

You may call me Cicada, or any shortening of that word you may wish to dub me, and may also know that I am a young adult in search of good tales to tell. From heroic epics to romantic tragedies, I could very well be your partner in crime! All that I ask is that you put as much effort as I do in our project(s?) and regularly plot the downfall or triumph of our separate creations with me. I enjoy 1x1 or very small groups the best, and as such will probably be hunting for partners very soon. Now, if you will excuse me, I must bid you goodbye for now!

* Walks away muttering about how April has to right to give such a hot weather and that she still enjoyed her spring, darn it! *

Hello, Cicada, and welcome to Iwaku! Please make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of the mods or admins! Except Vay, as she'll most likely just devour your soul as an answer. I'm joking, she's the most awesome admin here. Just don't say that in front of her, she says she isn't doing her job if we aren't all afraid of and/or hate her...
(or something of that nature, last we were on the subject)

Hello Cicada. I'ma calle you Cica. Anyways, Hello and welcome to Iwaku. I hope your stay her is explicit. And if you ever want to do a 1x1 rp with me just PM me. :D I don't like big rps groups.

Welcome! I hope you aren't only active in warm weather, but have fun here :)

Welcome to Iwaku :D I hope you enjoy your stay here and hit me up if you want to see about a 1x1 rp or just chat :D until then... Have a cookie *Throws cookie at head and runs*

Nice intro! I giggled. :) Welcome to Iwaku~

Status
Not open for further replies.