Let me see what can I post as a title... Oh wait I already did? Never mind then.. T_T

Y

Yue

Original poster
Hi there, this is Ning_Yue here. I am new to this site but I'm not foreign to the world of roleplaying. But some of the terminologies I am uncertain. But don't belittle me, I've been writing for quite some time and I have approximately six months of experiences roleplaying in another site, myanimelist.net.

A question that drives me a little hazzy: Is is me or the rest of the world insane?

I have more or less plenty of characters that pester me all the time, his name is Lashey and he's a prankster. Oh well, you aren't suppose to know that.

Anyway I'm 21 this year, passed my birthday some time back in January. I am genderless, so you decide if I'm a girl or a boy.

That's all? Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite... (most of the time)

(>v<)/

Yo Yue welcome to Iwaku and such, genderless? well then your officially a legendary pokemon...

Hii! Have any questions, ask away. I like tacos

Ning Yue, what an interesting name!

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Juku, and I'd be glad to help you if you need any questions answered!

I hope you enjoy your time here and get to catch you at some point in a RP!

Niyuy! Welcome to the community oh-gender less-entity! My name is Doxa and I would gladly help you if you have any questions or concerns! Please, feel at home, we don't bite...at least that's what we like you to think

Welcome to the community Ning_Yue, I am also a "newbie" of the site. I must say that your red text is a little hard to read on this black background, though I love your font choice!

I love the question you ask about insanity. Personally I feel that it is all in perspective of what others view as "sane", even though the view of "sanity" is common. I would hope that other thought processes are welcomed, and wished upon society, but they sadly get in the way of "progress" for most.

I hope you enjoy yourself on the forum, and I hope the same for myself!

Welcome, Weeeeeeeeeelcome to Iwaku Ning Yue!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.

Who would be insane enough to ask such a question?
I love insane people. I love this site.
Here, have some insane cookies.

colors,cookies-30311e647ee68a12094234aad2e1b764_m.jpg

Have fun and see you around, dear!