Historical
Medieval
Fandoms
Crime Drama
Slice of Life
Romance
Angst
Constellations Official Search Thread
Hello, all you writers of Iwaku. Below you will find little tidbits about myself and my writing style, what I adore in a partner, along with some pairings that I enjoy, fandoms, and even some of my kinks along and limits.

If you see something that you enjoy, please do not hesitate to send me a message so we can discuss a potential story together.

Can't wait to hear from some wonderful writers! 😊

• • • The Beginning • • •
✦ First and foremost, I am a very easygoing and polite person. So, please do not be rude.

✦ While I am new to the site, I am not new to the style of roleplaying myself. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now and find some solace in the creativity that others display. I would consider myself a literate and advanced writer, which means that I rarely make grammar or punctuation mistakes and can write well over 300 words, which is a minimum for me. I can write close to or over 1k words if really inspired. I tend to write about multiple paragraphs but I love to challenge myself and write more. I will always be communicative with you and what I mean by that is, that I will let you know whenever I cannot post for an extended period of time if I want to drop the roleplay, and plus, I like OOC chatter because it makes me feel a little bit closer to my partner. I know that some people do not mind this and if you do, please let me know. I try my best to be as active as I can, most importantly because I have no life and love to write very much. I write as both genders, too, and have no preference for one over the other. I participate in MxF and MxM only roleplays. I will hardly ever do FxF because I am not experienced with it. I sometimes like to double. I will only write characters over the age of 18+. I also stay within the genres of modern, medieval, low fantasy, historical, and supernatural. I will try anything at least once though. I like some fandoms, too but tend to write as original characters more than canon characters but use the universe and sometimes the story of said fandom. Although, I am trying my hand at writing canon characters and have been loving it so far. I am an adult so mature themes are okay with me but we will be fading to black whenever the situation arises. I only write through the threads, too.​

Please do not ask for a PM or offsite roleplay. The answer will be an immediate no.

✦ Okay, I do not ask for much from a partner, just the basic essentials. Be active, communicate, attempt to match my writing length(no one-liners or single paragraphs replies), write as your or either gender(or even if you identify as non-binary, I certainly do not mind), willing to double up if the plot requires it, contribute to the plot at hand, and be okay with mature themes, too. Of course, I do not want you to write outside of your comfort zone or anything but if something bothers you, just tell me, please. If you're okay with writing canon characters then do so but do not expect me to. I will but really depends on the character. Do not ask for a PM or Discord roleplay, please. Also, I only give my Discord out to those I am comfortable with after some time.​

✦ PAIRINGS
▶ Vampire x Human
▶ Werewolf x Human
▶ Incubus x Human
▶ CEO's Daughter x Gang Leader's Son
▶ Married Parent x Single Parent
▶ Single Parent x Single Parent
▶ Married Parent x Married Parent
▶ Prince x Prince(ss)
▶ King x Queen(King)
▶ Witch x Warlock

✦ PLOT BUNNIES
▶ College
▶ Enemies to lovers
▶ Rekindled friendships x relationships
▶ Summer Camp
▶ Twisted Fairy Tales
▶ Fairy Tale retellings
▶ Jane Austen
▶ Pirates
▶ Kingdoms
▶ Vampires
▶ Werewolf
▶ Romance
▶ Angst
▶ Situationships
▶ Wealthy and poor
▶ Superheroes x villains
▶ Mafias
▶ Coffee Shop

✦ FANDOMS
▶ Harry Potter
▶ Titanic
▶ Reign
▶ Teen Wolf
▶ Game of Thrones
▶ House of the Dragon
▶ Cinderella
▶ Beauty & The Beast
▶ The Hunger Games
▶ Divergent
▶ Thirteen Reasons Why
▶ Avatar: The Last Airbender
▶ Legend of Korra
▶ FRIENDS
▶ Big Bang Theory
▶ Gossip Girl
▶ Vampire Diaries
▶ The Originals
▶ Once Upon A Time
▶ Marvel & DC
▶ Glee
▶ X-Men

✦ CONCLUSION
I think that covers about everything that I can think of as of now. I do have some plot ideas about the pairings and hope to hear from someone soon.

Always open!

Last edited:
Back on search to charm people ✨

Still need more writers to charm ✨