Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke nodded as she went over to Koshiro. "Awesome. Trio," and the word Macbeth flashed through his head for just a moment as he thought about the witches at the beginning. He learnt about Shakespeare last year. He could remember some of the stories and his 'family' could too.

He almost screamed out when she didn't know what he was doing. Luke couldn't see a world without this action, it was vital for simply living. But at the same time, it wasn't. He just thought about what his mind was saying. Sometimes he was sure his mind and his brain were two very different things.

It looked as if the students were settling down, and working on Misty's assignment that required social interaction. The only student he predicted to be gregarious was the charming Lucy, the other three boys seemed to be off in their own world, and wouldn't give a damn if the earth were to crumble into pieces. You see, everything Misty planned to do in class (other than the academic classes all students had to take) had a purpose, in his opinion. Today, he decided to start with social interaction. When he was younger, his mother was always beaten by her husband. Misty remembered her screams: they felt as if they were part of an adult video, featuring bondage. It sounded so real, but he lied to himself that it wasn't actually real. Sure, people lie to others all the time. But Misty regretted it, lying to himself. This went on for a few years, before his mother went insane. But he knew he could've told someone about it, and maybe his mother's fate wouldn't have been so cruel. It's too late for that, Misty thought, and sighed. He planned many activities that required popping out of your bubble, and exploring and breathing in the air of the real world. Maybe it would help the students, more than those ridiculous math equations they had to solve.
While they were talking with each other, he prepared for the next class he had to teach, which was art. Since they were classified as the "troublesome" students, they didn't have the opportunity to chose their own classes. Misty decided to check the student file, after the four students all went home.
"Five more minutes," he shouted, hopefully not startling the students. He would hate to come off as a hypocrite.

(@foodforpigs, I hope you feel better!)

Marie "Jojo" Franson stood outside a small oak door. Inside, she could hear different tones of voices, though she couldn't make out any specifics. She felt as if she shouldn't be in this class. It was ridiculous that they had put her in the class, that she could hardly believe it. Her feet tapped against the tile floor, hinting at the anxiety clawing at her chest. Just because she tended to fight everyone who got in her way didn't make her a trouble maker. She ended up getting her last teacher fired anyway, and she planned on doing the same with this one if they pissed her off even the slightest. She had even almost gotten caught setting the bathroom on fire last year. Thought they couldn't pin it on her, everyone seemed to know she had done it. She had pinned it on the bitch who worked in the library, and hadn't that been hilarious. It wasn't her fault people were so easy to control and destroy, and it amused her that people at this school feared a 5'0 seventeen year old girl.

Though, she could admit she did look a bit like a trouble maker. Long blonde hair cascaded down her back and over her right eye, shadowing half of her face. Her lashes were incredibly long and dark, surrounding her emerald eyes that seemed to constantly sparkle with mischief. Her lips were bow-shaped and full, naturally red. Her plump bottom lip was decorated with two small metal piercings, and a small silver hoop hung from the septum of her nose. As usual, she was dressed in darker colors, a tight black corset that clung to her figure, emphasizing her full breasts and small waist. A short black and lace corset went to mid thigh, and underneath she wore a pair of ripped nylons and knee-high heeled boots. Jojo raised a hand, hesitating before knocking on the wooden door. She waited to see if anyone would answer, already having decided if no one came to the door soon she would just skip today. It wasn't as if school was extremely important. Everything she learned at a public establishment could be learnt from home school.

Koshiro didn't like being touched, not even on the wrist. He often wished he had a full blown Vorlon Environmental Suit, just so nobody could touch him or see his face, to add another layer impenetrability so there was no possibility of being hurt. Lucy and Luke seemed to be doing the strange assignment well enough though, and it wasn't like he had anything better to do than wait around all day for school to be finally over. He pushed himself out of his chair and walked towards Luke and Lucy, though he didn't have a real plan in mind of what to do next. Two was hard enough; three was a crowd.

There was a knock on the door, thank god, as soon as he got to the pair. He signaled for them to wait a moment. Visible distress came as he opened the door fully for Marie Franson. She apparently got a teacher fired, though Koshiro didn't know of the specific details. In the mist of the several other rumors floating about how she got her way by fighting, it wasn't possible to really discern what was the truth. He just knew that the girl who had worked at the library hated her. He thought about asking the library girl out, once, but then she got accused of setting a bathroom on fire -- with Marie as the helpful tip to the authorities. Poof, gone.

Suspicion wouldn't do though. If he wanted to emulate an Ambassador, he would have to continue thinking more like one. Due process and all that. The distress washed away from his face easily. He nodded; no smile, and no second look at her body or her clothes. It was simply a polite recognition of the other, having been emotionally neutered to asexuality at a young age, though it was a bit tricky to keep a level eye contact since she was shorter than he was.

He waited a short while for a response from her; if he got nothing, he would walk away and have Mr. Johnson pair her up with him if it came down to it. Koshiro wouldn't beg like a pleb just to complete the assignment with a partner.

Marie had been turning to walk off, when she heard the knob turn and the door open in front of her. She quickly schooled her expression back to cocky indifference, though this faltered when she looked over the boy in front of her. She had seen him a few times, and he had always been withdrawn and quiet. She had always felt as if he were one of the many nameless faces, staring at her with wary gazes. What she found odd though, is the few times she had caught his eye there had been no fear reflected in it. It was quite uncommon for someone not to fear her, and it was something that made her the slightest bit uneasy. Though when he had opened the door she thought she had caught a hint of distress on his features.

She also took note of how he only glanced at her face, adding more to his mysterious aura. Her lips curled into a smirk as she looked him up and down, attempting to make him uneasy as he made her. "Hello there" She said, her tone melodious and soft, contrasting with her reputation and appearance. "I believe I'm supposed to be at this class." She couldn't hold back the disdain in her voice. Her emerald eyes narrowed, and she arched on her toes, attempting to look behind the boy. "What's going on in there?" She asked. She didn't see many people sitting in the class, and couldn't quite make out what they were doing, though it looked odd. She rocked back on her heels, arching a brow at him, waiting for his reply.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Luke seemed more distracted in Marie. He'd seen her before. She was really really bad. Luke watched her, cautious, but not scared. He was only scared of loud bangs and bumps, shouts, screams, shrieks.

"Um...am I supposed to tell you?" Luke went back to Lucy. This was a boring assignment but at least he sounded like he was having slight fun.

Tomoe looked at the newcomer in distaste. Another person he would have to endure for the rest of the school year (well, as long as he was there before he found a job and dropped out.) that was just what he needed. He hoped she was at least the quiet type, but as it seemed she would most likely greatly conflict his personality. In fact, he probably wouldn't like her at all. But then again that was the case with most people. Scoffing to himself he hoped he could get out of here as soon as possible.

His phone buzzed softly against his skin and he quickly retrieved the device from his pocket.

1 new messages-
("Whre da fck ar ya? Get yer ars homee nwe. Wee hve gests")

Tomoe scowled and glanced at the clock at the head of the classroom. So early in the morning and 'he' was already drunk. Just great. He was at it again. He groaned and considered his options for a moment. Option one: go back to that place now and probably only get a slap and some harsh words and be made to serve him and his drunk friends until they all pass out, the only risk is depending on who he has brought home is the possibility of further assault from those freaks. Option two: stay here until the school day ends and hope he's passed out by time he gets back, risks of this option were that if he wasn't out by then, Tomoe would get much more than just a slap, and there's always the chance that he could show up at the school drunk again.

"I'm out of here." He called out finally, standing from his desk.

'He' wasn't what Tomoe would call abusive. No. He was usually only the type to yell and push. It was only when he was drunk that he was a danger. A danger he'd rather not go up against, lest he miss more than just the day of school

Reactions: foodforpigs
When karuno walked to the class didn't want to go in because he didn't trust anyone. He opened the door and bowed and said, "hello I'm the new transfer student." He was shacking so hard and felt like he was about to burst.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 9
Lucy didn't care about some girl being at the door, though she knew she had seen her around. Lucy focused back on Luke for a moment, "I guess. I don't know exactly what your doing. But, that's my fault for not knowing." She said, with a smile. Lucy's attention then was switched to watching Tomoe leaving, which she figured the new teacher wouldn't be too happy about that. And then, another student came in. She guessed maybe all the students here just didn't want to be there or we're all going to come in later, it was the troublemaker class after all. She turned over to see the new guy and smiled, then looked back at Luke.

"I'm creating a fire. I do it every night," Luke replied, all he could think was 'she is so stupid to not know that'.

He looked at Karuno and raised his eyebrows. Not many people say they are transfer students. The kid had guts to say that in the trouble class.

As Tomoe began to leave, Luke spoke. He generally wasn't that loud, but he was heard, "Why? No point. Might as well stay here."

She also took note of how he only glanced at her face, adding more to his mysterious aura. Her lips curled into a smirk as she looked him up and down, attempting to make him uneasy as he made her. "Hello there" She said, her tone melodious and soft, contrasting with her reputation and appearance. "I believe I'm supposed to be at this class." She couldn't hold back the disdain in her voice. Her emerald eyes narrowed, and she arched on her toes, attempting to look behind the boy. "What's going on in there?" She asked. She didn't see many people sitting in the class, and couldn't quite make out what they were doing, though it looked odd. She rocked back on her heels, arching a brow at him, waiting for his reply.
Koshiro squirmed a bit in response to the way she looked him up and down. His body had taken to instinct, because he didn't know what she meant by it. It was as varied as 'Hah. That's all?' and 'Where can I hurt you the most?' Probably more messages, all in that instant. Her soft voice also surprised him; he had to gulp in order to get back his voice.

"Nothing much." There was strength in brevity, in not saying much so there were no holes in his responses, but she had asked more than one question. "Mr. Johnson is having us pantomime one aspect about ourselves, working in pairs and guessing. It's easy credit, as far as I can tell." Might be cool, if the teacher doesn't SNAP.

Tomoe scowled and glanced at the clock at the head of the classroom.

"I'm out of here." He called out finally, standing from his desk.

Koshiro shuffled more out of the doorway to the side, making more than enough room for Tomoe to bee-line if he wanted to make more of a scene. All he had to do was take the call and get out without saying anything. He didn't have to make it obvious, did he? Did he? Why? -- Nevermind.

Lucy and Luke were becoming a good couple, and Koshiro partially listened in on their conversation while still facing Marie, to try and get what made their exchange 'work' and use it for himself. He learned nothing, but commended them for what magically seemed to work.

When Karuno walked to the class didn't want to go in because he didn't trust anyone. He opened the door and bowed and said, "hello I'm the new transfer student." He was shacking so hard and felt like he was about to burst.
A new transfer student? Like, green new? What sort of shit has he been through to get stuck here right away?
Adapting into the normal stream was hard enough for him in junior high school, when Koshiro wasn't in a delinquent class. A new student in this other world, thrown right into the boiling pot. It was cruel.

Using the arrival of the transfer student as a distraction, he tried to slip out the door without disruption while the new student was the focus of attention. He didn't really feel like explaining his reasons so if at all possible he wold leave without any unneeded commotion. It was better for everyone that way, in fact the only reason he had announced his exit was because, believe it or not, for whatever reason Tomoe actually held a bit of respect for the new teacher. It wasn't much but at least this guy had hope for the students here, he wasn't going to comment on whether or not it would last or if it was misplaced to begin with. This didn't however mean he at all liked the guy.

Marie flashed Koshiro a devilish grin, noticing how uneasy he seemed to feel. It seemed she had done just as planned, made the boy wary around her. She listened as he explained the lesson, giving a curt nod. "That sounds extremely easy. I can do that." She was fixing to say more when she heard a seat scrape back, and a male voice call that he was departing. It seemed she was not the only one who did not want to be here. Though, it was odd that the teacher was just about to let him leave. Thoughts on that subject fled when she heard footsteps behind her, and a boy appeared at her side. He seemed to be quite anxious, but he did a neat little bow that actually made her feel sorry for him. He seemed to polite to fit in with a class full of trouble makers. She wondered what had caused him to get sent to this room, especially if he was a transfer student. He must have done something really messed up, but as she scrounged her mind for ideas, nothing seemed plausible. She raised a slim finger, tapping a long crimson fingernail on her bottom lip.

"Hmm.. I think this will be an interesting year." She mused to herself. Her eyes switched back to Koshiro, and she winked. She loved keeping people on their toes, and it made her giddy when people didn't know what to expect from her. It kept them from making assumptions. "So, is the teacher hot?" She asked, attempting to peak by him again. Though most people would find that question inappropriate, Marie didn't waste time on only saying what made others feel comfortable around her. The finger tapping on her lip ceased movement, and she rested her arms back by her sides. At that moment, she noticed a boy walking up to the door. It was probably the one who had mentioned leaving earlier. She held up her palm in a stop gesture, smirking. "Now, where are you goin', hot stuff? I thought we all had class." Her tone was one of innocence, though anyone could hear the venom dripping with each word. Her tone of voice and how she spoke were quite contrasting, for as soft and melodious as her tone was, each word seemed to be drenched in hatred.

"Hot stuff?" Tomoe scoffed at the girl who had chosen to stop him from leaving the classroom. What was she trying to accomplish here? It wasn't any of her concern if he up and left, so why would she bother stopping him? "I'm going away from here. That's about as much information as you need to know. Now, move it little girl, I'm on a tight schedual here and I didn't count on an interrogation." He drawled sardonically, his exasperation evedent in his voice as he spoke to her.

He wasn't in the mood for messing around right now. She obviously wasn't stopping him out I of moral. Her whole attitude ruled out that possibility, but then, what did she want if not? He didn't understand people who so easily invaded into other people concerns especially when he couldn't see their motive.

"A fire. I was thinking it would end up being something like that, though I've never made a fire before so I wasn't exactly sure." Lucy replied to Luke, she couldn't help but look back of at all the commotion that was going on. That girl really seemed to be messing with them. She overheard what the girl asked, and suddenly getting a smile on her face moved her way over to the other girl that just came in. "The teacher...yeah I'd say so." Lucy whispered at her. Of course, the way Marie looked didn't effect Lucy at all. She was manipulative, so Lucy could be pretty scarey herself. Though she figured that Tomoe wasn't going to end up responded to that hot stuff comment, so far he seemed like everything got on his nerves. Yup, she ended up being right.

Marie held up both palms in a gesture of surrender, giving a mock injured expression at his tone. "Wow, watch yourself, killer. I was just making a comment. No need to get so defensive." She fluttered her long black lashes at him. "I'm just a poor innocent girl, askin' a question, sir." She said this in a fake southern drawl. It looked like kitty had some claws, and it was fun to watch how he reacted. People were such interesting creatures, and she loved playing with them to see what causes them to twitch. It didn't matter what it was, somehow she always ended up breaking people like over-used barbies, and she very rarely felt the nudge of her conscience when having done so. While she was distracted in though, another voice popped up next to her, connected to an innocent and child-like face. The girl was quite adorable, but Marie knew better than to trust appearances. Sometimes the most dangerous things were hidden in the cutest packages. Just like the transfer student has piqued her interest, so did this girl. Deciding to introduce herself, she smiled at the girl. "Ah, I see there are more girls in this class. That is a relief. I was afraid I would be in a class pumped with testosterone."

How the hell have you not died of cold? Luke smiled, despite the thought of her never lighting a fire making him think. She needed to learn that, or at least, Luke thought she did.

Nevertheless he noticed that her attention had wandered, and he also watched Marie. When Tomoe tried to leave, "Thank you for the answer," he muttered, and she blocked him, "Idiot." What the hell are you doing?

Lucy let out a giggle when she heard the other girls comment, "Don't worry, you're not the only girl though for some time there I almost thought I was. But anyway, I'm Lucy." She then said. Lucy usually didn't try to befriend other girls, but she was quite liking the way this girl was acting. Lucy though perhaps they could work together and get what they wanted, it didn't hurt to have someone help you now and again. Lucy stood out of the way though, she didn't want to get in the way of Tomoe leaving, if he said something to her she might lose her cool and show off her real personality. She couldn't go doing that in front of the teacher, she needed him to think that she was the best student there way, of course to get what she wanted. With that thought, Lucy took hold of Marie's arm and gently started to move her away from the door. It would also be helpful so that the new transfer student could get in. Boy, it must be a pain to be a transfer student and end up in this class.

(Sorry for not replying very quick. D: I welcome the new people to this roleplay! :D)

Once again, the students had begun to settle down. And once again, Misty felt as if his heart would burst out of his chest. He was looking down at the schedule, reviewing in for the billionth time (just in case there was a spelling error with it) and then a girl's voice appeared out of nowhere. Ah, he thought. Another troublesome student to add to our collection. Isn't it cool that society has given us the idea of girl and boy voices? tone of the voice sounded like a mother's voice telling a sick child that their cold would be alright, and how they brought in some chicken noodle soup for them. That never happened to me of course. Mother was always fuckin' people. It was soft, and would calm a hospital patient on their death bed.
"What's your name?" Misty asked the girl, getting sick of the question. He didn't know how else to approach her girl. He took a glance at the appearance, but unlike Lucy's gentle and feminine look, this girl gave off the feeling that she wasn't someone to mess with; she could probably kick some ass. She sort of reminded Misty of an anonymous person on Youtube, she always hid her face, but always managed to have that cleavage hanging out. Misty had a poker face, as he waited for the girl's reply.

Tomoe stood up, after he examined his phone. He had announced that he was going to be leaving. "Where are you heading?" Misty asked. "If you need to pee, you can jump out the window, and do your business in the bushes!"

A young boy came into the room; no, he didn't look young. He looked like a precocious and sophisticated young adult. He looked like someone would had the power to run a big company at a young age, expect for the fact that he appeared to be nervous.
"Come on in, we're working on an assignment," those were the first words he ever exchanged with the boy. Misty took no care to the fact that he was technically late.

Marie was taken aback at the girls giggle. It seemed it was another people who wasn't unsettled around her. Maybe this would be more interesting than she thought. She smiled as the girl introduced herself. If she wasn't afraid, than either she was tougher than she looked or dumber. The fact that the girl was in this class proved she was most likely tougher. Marie could respect a girl who could fight. Though she usually saw women as her enemies, she found them neutral at first. They only became her enemies after they became a hindrance, which most did. For now, it would be fine to act friendly with Lucy. Until she got a better read on the woman, they actually might get along. Though she doubted it. She never really got along with people for that long.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy." She said, with a small nod of her head. Lucy grabbed her arm with a gentle grip, pulling her more into the classroom. Instead of fighting her, she gracefully moved with her. Once she stood in front of the class, she let out a small whistle. "Well, this is nice. Not many people, is there?" She asked no one in particular. At that moment, she heard the teacher speak up, and glanced his way. Lucy was right, he was quite good looking. His hair seemed to fall at his shoulders in a messy yet stylish way, and though he wore glasses, it only brought attention to how masculine his face was. Good looking teachers were hard to come by, but she took this in stride. If he was good looking, he might be harder to control. It was always the ugly ones that were easier to manipulate. At his question, she spoke up. "My name is Marie, sir." The word sir was said in a disrespectful tone, and she couldn't hold back a small smirk.

(Thank you for the welcome!)