Lessons You'll Never Forget

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date

What do you think the pace of this roleplay should be?

• What it is right now

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Faster!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I like bewbies

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke did not have a clue what any of that meant. I don't understand the first assignment. Yay me. He wondered what was on the floor. Was there a book or a piece of paper...there was nothing. "This is confusing..."

Oh yeah, Misty thought. An entire free ten minutes! Sadly, that was not the case. He looked at Luke (the kid dressed in rags), and he said something. Damn that kid! Can't he speak a bit louder?
"You confused?" Misty asked and smirked. "You should have been listening."

Luke narrowed his eyebrows, but muttered, "I was listening." No Mr Johnson or Misty or Sir that time. The guy didn't make sense. "I just don't see the thing you were staring at," because that seemed more important than the acting.

"If you were listening, you could've taken a hint at what I was staring at," Misty replied. Sure, Luke was dressed in complete rags. But that didn't mean he didn't have to participate in reality. There was no pity coming from him, because Luke was as equal as anyone else in the world, and had to face reality. This was something he wanted to teach everyone, because it was important. Just because your living conditions are different from everyone else doesn't mean you deserve an excuse. He sighed, and replied. "Go find a partner. Act out a major detail about you," he paused to see if he was still listening. "What makes you you? Do you have an undying love for Japanese rock music? Do you like to use the bathroom?"

Tomoe ignored this instruction. Partner work was not part of his skill list and he didn't intend on adding it. He Put in his other headphone and started scribbling random junk into his notebook. He'd probably get called out on it but he didn't particularly care. He was a grade ten student, not a preschooler. How was this suppose to help him anyway? It was utterly pointless. Weren't teachers meant to teach not waste time?

He didn't even bother to look at what the other students, not caring that he had probably left someone partnerless. He was pretty sure his class mates didn't want him as a partner anyway, not with his temper. Whoever was left could practice with the teacher.

This teacher seemed like he was going to be pretty easy to manipulate, able to call him by his first name and well...that act he decided to show in front of them. It all made Lucy just smirk devilishly inside. She stood up gracefully, "Don't worry, Misty. I'll partner with Luke and make sure he knows what to do." She said. It was just the first way to get on the teachers good side. If it looked like she wanted to help, then he would end up liking her. She walked over to Luke and smiled, "I'm Lucy, in case you don't know. See, he was only pretending to read something. There wasn't really anything there for us to see. So, now we have to act someone out that is important to us or something we really like. You can do first if you like."

"Tomoe!" He tapped hard on his shoulder. "If you don't wanna participate with the others, then you can be with me," Misty smirked. "I know your probably thinking about how pointless this shit is, and how you don't wanna participate? Am I correct?"

He turned to face Lucy, and replied. "Ah, thanks. Work hard!"

Tomoe growled at the teacher, whom he had already forgotten the name of. "That's right, if you know it then why are we doing this?" He sighed and snapped his book closed. "It's not like anyone in here cares about any of this stuff." He wrapped his headphones around his phone and shoved it in his pocket, unable to properly listen with the teacher on his back. He had to give the guy credit for trying though, he did admit that.

"Didn't they warn you? With this class your not meant to interact." He explained once again like he was speaking with a child. "Your meant to order and yell, you're whole 'get to know us' idea I'm sure works great with the others but that's not how things work here."

((Sorry late reply, had a science thing to do))

Seeing a teacher acting out reading an erotica and touching his penis was certainly something he hadn't seen before, though it shocked him only because it was a teacher that did it. His sexuality, if he ever had it, was eradicated. Koshiro knew he'd be asexual anyway by choice; you would never have to risk the hurt of intimacy. His father kept his fetish with things that couldn't hurt him like his mother could; scratches and bites was nothing compared to the pretty much obvious signs that she had been cheating on him. He couldn't tell who cheated first though: a chicken and egg question.

What impressed him more was that the first assignment to an 'all subjects' course was an exercise based on his top favorite question: Who are you?, in choosing a major detail.
Unfortunately, everything major detail about him was pathetic. He was a shadow. He enjoyed crying shamelessly and cutting himself in private the most, huddled in a tight ball in the corner of his room, if he was too bored to doodle or read. It was in accepting the pain and that release of tension that made him squirm in ecstasy. He was too used to seeing animal blood in photos, so it was always good to see human blood, his blood. He enjoyed watching and reading stuff that was forgotten by decades...

Since he didn't have a partner, there wasn't any pressure to act well at all. Time to lie, I guess.

Though, he found that he couldn't. Going through the motions of what he wanted to do initially, he found himself playing half-assed pantomime catch with Dad, though still sitting in his chair. His dad, not 'his father.' He started to imagine it, also. It felt silly, but good. Kinda like crying and cutting himself did. Only difference was that humoring a teacher with an attempt at this assignment could be done in public. It was still a partial lie though; this was part of his past, not who he was now.

He didn't have to say a word either, quieter than a mouse; Tomoe was doing all the talking this class. Free credit. Why are you complaining?

"Um...okay. Thanks Lucy," Luke tried to think of something he could do. He thought about all the excited things that he'd done, but he'd not done anything exciting. He did sneak into the circus once, though, and that was pretty cool. He didn't know how to show that.

He started to act how he lifted the curtain and snuck under, before saying to Lucy, "I snuck into the circus. It was awesome."

Lucy let out a little giggle, "You're not suppose to tell me what your doing." She said to Luke, "Your suppose to act it out and I'm supposed to try and figure out what your doing. If now, then that's when you can tell me. Like, hmm...can you guess what this is." Lucy began to dance around, moving her legs and arms in motion while adding her hips and shoulders into it to. "See, what do you think it is?"

"You're at a party," Luke strugged. He'd seen a party once down at the beach. He'd never actually been to one.

If she wasn't at a party, Luke was stuck. Really truly stuck.

"Who said that troublesome kids could be excused from interacting with each other?" Misty asked, shocked. "Just because you are in a different type of class from the rest of the school gives you no excuse," he continued, putting extra emphasis on the word no. "Sure, it's part of the curriculum to teach you about biology and algebra, but why should human interaction be crossed off the list?" He faced Tomoe, and was slightly annoyed at him. Misty sighed, he absolutely despised the way he was being talked to: as if he were a child. Sure, he was a teacher. But that didn't mean that all teachers didn't notice the small details: the expressions on the students faces after they are asked to interact with others, the dark circles under some student's eyes. He wasn't a naïve person, and Tomoe didn't seem to understand that. "And if your wondering, I wasn't ordered to yell at you guys. I am giving you orders, because I want to challenge and teach the students I have on my class roster, without discriminating any of you!" He paused for a moment. "That's my job, isn't it?"

Misty faced Koshiro. "Entertain me," he said, and in all honest aspects, there wasn't a hint of joke in his voice. It was nothing but cool honesty.

He also heard Luke and Lucy (the double L's!) having a conversation. Luke's voice was extremely soft, while Lucy had a loud voice that gave you the hint that she was probably outgoing.

(Okay guys, I can't roleplay much today. Got a few errands to do.)

Tomoe stared up at the teacher for a moment his face blank and unreadable. After a few seconds of silence, however, he cracked a small, almost mischievous small and laughed. It wasn't in a condescending or rude way, not at all, it was simply a laugh a the situation. "You're something else, sir." Tomoe noted on a more equal tone. "You don't seem like the type of person we usually get here, and I don't know just yet whether or not you can keep this up but," he turned to Misty and shockingly actually gave him a smile like he had a moment ago. "I think it'll be fun to watch you try.

Tomoe pushed his chair back slightly to properly face the man. "Feel privileged. Ask everyone, that's about the most polite I get. Don't expect it too often either. I can only do it for so long until I get fed up, and nobody likes to see that."

Lucy stopped dancing, "Well yeah pretty much or anywhere you'll able to dance at. I just find it fun." Lucy replied with a giggle. To everyone it wouldn't be obvious that she was putting on an act. For now, she seemed friendly and sweet but really Lucy wasn't like that at all. Her usual giggles were more because she found something amusing or was more due to something mischievous. "Now, why don't you try it. Without saying what you're trying to do. Start with something simple."

Tomoe's face formed into an extremely small smile, it was like a hit pop song on the radio: it was quick, and lacked substance, but it was still there."I'm something else?" Misty laughed. "So are you, kid." The clock was slowly ticking, and Misty wanted Tomoe to participate in the first assignment. He clicked his tongue, an old habit of his. But just like his tongue clicking, there was a story behind it. There was definitely substance underneath Tomoe's skin, and Misty was going to find out what it was. In fact, he wanted to get underneath the skin of all his students. Not in an lust-filled way, but more to see the soul underneath their skin. There had to be one, right? Misty didn't want to doubt it.

Koshiro pondered over what he could do to 'entertain' anybody, when he could barely entertain himself with his one player games. Although, it seemed like he was off the hook as Misty and Tomoe were hitting it off, at least a little bit. So was Luke and Lucy. Two and two, and he was the odd one out.

(short post; fighting a head cold :sadface: )

"Yeah, right."

Tomoe decided he might as well get it over and done with since by now it seemed he wouldn't be getting out of this particular project. It didn't take him long to think of something that was a big part of his life. Without a word to say he was going to participate, he turned back to his desk and returned to the motions of writing he had been making before, only this time without the pen or paper. However, just because there was nothing physically there didn't mean he wasn't actually writing. His mind still read out the desired words and his hands moved in the correct motions to spell out the story that had been festering in the back of his head. With every rounded motion the picture became clearer in his mind until he almost forgot he wasn't actually writing. His pen-less hand described a world that existed only in his mind and nowhere else. There were times he was glad he had these places all to himself but in truth it was a lonesome thing. He just didn't know, how could anyone know they were lonely if they had never known anything else?

Tomoe halted, reaching the end of his imaginary page and remembering it had all been an act before he seriously tried to turn the page and continue. "Good enough?" He asked, retrieving his harsher attitude in contrast to his calmness he took on while writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke started to pile up something before getting two other things and rubbing them, throwing them into the pile.

That was the most simplest thing he could do, he did it every night. It showed the most about him, though it could be mistaken for something else. Luke liked that. How everything was actually something else.

Lucy watched Luke, quite confused with what he was doing. "Uh, well I see your grabbing something and throwing it somewhere else. Oh, and your rubbing something together but I don't really know what that thing is." She admitted, letting out a little giggle when she couldn't quite figure it out. "But I think you understand what we have to do now." She gave him a smile, then noticed that Koshiro was alone. The teacher wouldn't like that, would he? Lucy smirked inside again. "Hold on Luke." She mentioned, then went over to Koshiro and grabbed onto his wrist. "Why don't you work with us. I don't think it really matters if it's three people." She said to him, slightly tugging him like she was going to pull him along but didn't. If the teacher saw her trying to include another student, she would get extra points for that. She let go of his wrist and started to walk back over to Luke.