Lessons Given

Status
Not open for further replies.
" eh I feel worse and didn't want be alone.well hey if he isn't following the lesson plan I will have to get someone else." She said and sniffed. She wiped her nose with a tissue. She coughed and sighed. She looked at him." You can stay I will look at your notes" she said as she took the envelope from him and walked to sit on the couch.

Justin smiled as he looked at his teacher. She was sick enough and she definitely needed someone to take care of the teacher. "Miss, is it okay if I stay with you for the following two days? You seem to be sick and in need of someone so I want to offer my help" he said. Although he didn't have her tomorrow so he could help take care of her since she has the flu. She still wanted to see his notes and he sighed he took very little a paragraph at best, but she would probably figure due to him being the bad boy of the college.

She looked them ver and coughed."perfectly fine." She mumbled and shivered. She wrapped herself in a blanket and sighed. She looked at him and nods."uh yeah thats fine you can stay I am going to lay so no in bed. Will you lock up and let the dog out and feed him." She asked. She kissed his cheek and went up to her room as she closed her eyes. She was burried under blankets shivering.

His teacher wasn't feeling too great and he wanted to help the woman. Though she gave him a bunch of chores and he didn't like the idea of it. She gave him a kiss on the cheek then she went to her bed. "I don't want you to get out of that bed for anything. Just call me over and tell me what you need" He said to miss Mortelle. Soon he let the dog out and fed him and did the last thing he soon the dog was done eating and he looked at her "What shall I do now since the dog is fed Miss Mortelle" he said to her. He never knew her first name and he figured it would be rude if he started to call her by her first name anyways.

Alex shrugged." Grab anything to eat from the fridge or freezer." She said." I am going to sleep just please make sure e tye house is all locked up and please call me Alex." She said and just lay under the covers. She hated to be in bed sick but it was was inevitable. She finally fell asleep once she got in a spot that was warm.

He soon sighed as he wasn't used to having certain rights as she was allowing him. Though he was told to make sure he had to see if everything was locked up and he double checked it. Though she was in her bed and he watched her fall asleep then he smiled. He wanted her to make sure that she was safe and she was his teacher though he shouldn't think of things with his teacher.

Alex stayed asleep till she went to go throw up. She puked in the toilet and sighed. She went to grab water and some medicine to stop puking. She leaned on the counter and sighed. Her body was in so much pain an she hated feeling like this.

He saw her get up and puke, he felt so bad for her. His own teacher was sick and he couldn't help her unless she needs help around the house. He had the flu only once but it was enough for him. He knew that you don't really want to stay with the flu because it's a pain to deal with and she earns money for her job. "I'm so sorry your sick and I wish I can help. Though the flu isn't something fun" he told her. He wondered how bad she was sick and if he could help her back to health.

She sighed and nods."yeah it socks." She said and drank some water. Thank you for being here." She said. She sighed and asked him to help her back to bed. Her body was still hurting from being sick. She let him carry her up to her bed. She sighed and shivered as she pulled the blankets around her.

Justin smiled at his teacher and he continued to stare at the adult for a minute. She was glad he was here but he wasn't much of a help due to her bein sick and she knew that she needed somebody to support her for the time and he was happy to skip classes to have his teacher with him. Though she asked to be assisted and he brought her to the bed and he knew she was cold so he gave her his jacket. "I expect something in return since I am helping you" he told her as he went to the chair in the room and sat on it.

She rolled her eyes." I am sick but not stupid. Your doing this because you want to. I didn't ask you to. You offered." She said and glanced at him. She stayed wrapped up and went to go back to sleep." Should go so you don't catch this." She mumbled tiredly. She hadn't eaten anything and didn't really want to with a fucked up stomach.

She wasn't falling for the trick for the I owe you. Though he didn't care it was always a try, she probably got a lot of this type of stuff from her classes and that's why she thinks of him as a student of hers. "I'll stay here and be sure you have enough help, I have a high immunity system so I want you too feel better and safe while your sick" he spoke to her snd smile nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.