Lessons Given

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods her head sure."yeah sure dog needs a walk and to be fed." She mumbled tired. She closed her eye's again and fell asleep. She woke again to her door opening and closing. She heard dog drinking and figure he was back from the walk. She sighed and wen to sit up. She shivered and coughed. She got up to grab more tea and show him where the dog food was." You shouldn't be here you will get sick." She said through a stuffed nose.

Justin sighed as he was told to walk her dog and feed it. As much as Justin didn't like dogs he did it for her. He wanted to gain her trust but it might be hard due to all his excuses and lies. He soon went on a walk with her dog and he just wondered if she doesn't date because she happens to be alone everytime he visits his teacher.

He soon came back and the dog went to drink water and she showed him where the food was. Then he fed the dog for her since she was sick. Though she got up to get tea and he wondered why she was pushing herself to do things. "Well, Miss Mortell I see your sick and in need so I want to help you get better. Also I have a high immunity system. So I have a less of a chance to catch it" he told her. The only reason why he was commited to helping her, was the fact that she was his crush and only about 5 years older than himself.

She nods her head and sneezes as she sat down at the counter."alright well thank you for the help." She said. Sh sighed and leaned her head into her hands. She yawned and coughed into her sleeve. Alex sighed and finished her tea." I am going to the bathroom and to go back up to bed. You can watch tv or join m up there for a movie." She said.

Alex wen to the bathroom showered in warm water to hopefully clear up her nose and go to bed. She changed and went to lay in her bed. Her dog joined her laying at the foot of the bed. She sighed an turned the tv on and a movie. She felt like her head was buzzing.

Justin thought of the option and he might as well watch a movie with his teacher if she really needed him afterall. He just let her take a shower and wait for her to change up. He really wanted to tell his teacher he loved her but it would probably ruin their friendship as he likes to call it. He soon just had to get his grades up for her to care.

Justin heard her done with everything and he went to her room. "Am I allowed to come in?" Once she said yes he entered and sat on the empty space on her bed. He wanted to earn the trust but trust it does just come off trees

Alex sighed and looked over at him. She sniffed and shrugged." You can change to any movie on here and you can lay down if you wan it is more comfortable." She said and yawned. She lay back her eyes closed. She sniffed and reached blow her nose. Her eyes stayed closed a she fell asleep curled up.

In her sleep she turned over an lay on his chest. She nuzzled into him slightly better and sighed. She hated colds she slept for days and just stayed at there. Normally didn't have even move much her bed was normally a used tissue factory.

He hated to take advantage of people but when he has the chance to be with his teacher he decided to take it. Then he changed the movie to some old one. Before he even knew it his teacher fell asleep right in front of him. For all she could know he just wanted to rape her. Though he didn't do that, though he was tempted to snoop through he papers.

Her body came up close with Jason's. Then she started to be have her head on his chest. Her body is what made his feel safe and he decided to not wake her up and he fell asleep on the bed with her.

Alex woke later coughing. She was on his chest. She moved back and went to get out of bed. She used the bathroom and coughed her head off. She walked out and went to lay back down. She crawls up and lay on his chest. She sighed and tried to breathe. She tried to blow out her nose. She grabbedsome water and pills. She sighed and changed the movie that was on to horror. She yawned and leaned into him.

"Thank you" she said to him and coughed and sighed. She fell asleep on his shoulder again and yawned. She was wrapped happily around him she was just tired and felt crappy and he was nice to have about.

Justin was awoken by her but he didn't care one day of sleeping with a teacher was a score, though he didn't really care. If she would probably be mad at him for taking advantage of her though he didn't care. He was happy sleeping with his teach and she was too right now. Though she was laying in his chest and it was weird know his teacher and him were close. He soon watched her fall asleep as he turned off the television and tried to fall asleep. It took him alittle bit longer to fall asleep but he eventually did after like 30 minutes.

She woke again later coughing and sighed. She looked at him. He was still asleep she slowly moved to go make tea. She let her dog out back and went back to lay down."you need to go home." She said. She sighed and yawned. Her eyes closed she just slept and drank some tea to get better she should probably eat bit didn't want to.

Justin looked at her and as she got more tea and started to walk around the house. She soon spoke to him and said that he had to get going but all he did was groan. "Miss please let me sleep here alittle bit longer I dont want to go back to my dorm" he groaned the truth was that he liked her bed and she made him feel welcomed and he didn't want to leave her sick like she was.

She sighed."fine but tomorrow you go to class and tell me how the substitute is. " she went to go shower. She had left the door open and washed her hair and body. She leaned on the wall. When Alex finally came out of the shower she went to go puke. She sighed and breathed wrapped in her towel. Alex finally go up to dress and brush her teeth. She had a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Justin groaned and okay then tried to sleep. He slept with a teacher which is weird but she is beautiful so he wasn't gonna leave a beautiful women in need of someone's help. At least he had some common curtesy to a certain extent. Maybe he can earn her trust and if that happens maybe he can escape from some of her tedious home works. He knew she wouldn't care even if they had a great relationship.

She fell asleep on him and sighed in her sleep. She was wrapped around him, her body shook from coughing in the morning. She sighed and looked at the time. She woke him" you must go okay I will be just fine." She said.

He soon felt a grown woman right on him and he knew she wrapped around him. Though he was awoken by her coughing and she fully woke him up when he looked at the time. He promised her that he would go and tell her about the substitute. "Two things, when should I come in and give you a report on the sub and do you have any male clothes in your house I can borrow?" He asked his teacher.

Alex sighed." Just write a report and leave it in my mail box. I have an appointment later today." She said. She blew her nose."yeah clothes should be in the extra closet in the back. They are all clean stuff ex boyfriends or just guys have left" she said.

He nodded as he told where to leave a report and he just soon went other extra closet and he changed into a pair of clothes that fits him. He saw there were many clothes in there maybe she had a lot of people over and he wondered if she slept with a lot of men. That was something he didn't want to ask her since or was personal. He just left his other clothes on a chair and spoke "I'll get my clothes tomorrow since you are busy today" he told her as he went off to the college. He knew he could smell like his teacher but he didn't think anyone would ask why he smells like perfume and other stuff.

Alex got ready for the doctor when we left. She had the flu and a cold. She was told to stay inside for the next week. She groaned but agreed. She got her doctors note and went home to write up lesson plans and sleep. She had her phone on the table on loud waiting on calls.

Justin went into class and it was boring he was being taught stuff though while she was teaching he was writing a report to his professor. It wasn't really the best but he also put in a big of another smutty story in with the report to see if she would think if it's intentional and unintentional. He thought maybe he can ask out his teacher to see what her reaction is. If she says yes, then that means he would be dating someone cute but yet more mature than him but she could have an influence on him.

Alex waited to here from Justin. She had sent him to see how her sub was. She was laying on the couch and she was just laying there and felt worse then before she left at the house. She heard a knock and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders."Oh hey Justin." She said and let him in."how did it go?" She asked him. She kinda wanted him around.

He stared at his teacher at first she was allowing him in when she strictly said he wasn't allowed to come in today. "What made you change your mind and decide to let me in?" He asked. Though she asked how it went "Well, to my view the sub tried to teach but hardly anyone listened to him. While the sub he wasn't the nicest of them all. So In my opinion it was just the students" he told her. Though he might've just been asking for everyone to write long essays by the time his teacher come back. He just hoped she was got gonna give him hard work due to them being friends as he would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.