October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Not necessarily "B" movies, but ones that most people didn't see.

I like watching new movies. Sometimes I feel like I've seen most of the best ones, then someone will tell me about one that I've never heard of and it will be amazing.

Anyways. This thread is for people to share movies that didn't get a lot of attention in the media, but are none the less awesome.

I'll start off with a movie called "A.I" (Artificial Intelligence). I had No idea this movie even existed. It came out in 2001, and until last night I had never heard of it. If you're into robots and stuff I would check it out. Maybe it was just me that had never heard of it > ??

SO, WHAT ARE YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR OVER LOOKED GEMS IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY???

ADAM: It's a sundance film, I think it's got a good record, and I think it's awesome. It's a look into autism that might help you understand. Plus it's kinda cute. Due to my history of knowing many people with autism from my school, it really touched me. I cried at some points.

LINK: http://www.foxsearchlight.com/adam/

Apparently, even Fox likes it... wow.... I don't know if that's good or bad, but I love this movie.

Also, I love the soundtrack for it ^.^

It's definnately one of those movies to remind you that we're all human, people make mistakes, no one's a perfect little snowflake, but we all have our little niche.

*huggles Seiji*

Goodly choices, Sir. Goodly choices.

CHILDREN OF MEEEEEEEEEN!!!

And Krull.

THE 13TH WARRIOR. HELL YEAH.

Also

Snow White: A Tale of Terror. It was a really neat "realistic" style version of Snow White. I really liked it. >>

Great little known comedy.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tx7PYAAOwxE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG, that was horrible... I mean I think I've seen 5 year olds play act better then this!