Lesa's Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ibara no Joō

Original poster
tumblr_n7k1sfIaca1r9m88fo1_500.gif
This is Musiclesca's search in the seeking one x one partners thread on iwaku roleplay, where people don't just write stories, they live them. I'm Musiclesca or Lesca and this is my first time ever being on a roleplay site like this and also it's my first time roleplaying. I'm around terms of beginner to intermediate though I can adapt my roleplay style to my partners. I'm open to doing both gender and can do yaoi and yuri roleplays and straight rps. I enjoy romance, supernatural, fantasy, sexual content rps (only if your 18+ and up), modern day romances, medevil , feudal era, sci fi , fandoms and many other types of rps, the only thing that I don't like is horror rps and action rps with a lot of gore. I tend to ramble on and on during brainstorming but I can be active as much as anyone. I'm not really sure on what I wanna do or what rps I would like, so please just message me or post here.

A few new plots for you guys (some more stuff coming soon)
Muse A is a performer at a night club, she's isn't a stripper per say but she does perform on stage with some the dancers in order to some extra cash. During one of her late night show she meets a rich business man known as Muse B and he asks her to do a special performance just for him, she's embarrassed and doesn't know what to say or do, but gives it her all and even enjoys it. But what happens when Muse B wants to be more then client and dancer.

Muse A is a famous celebrity, she's pretty popular and everyone wants to keep there eye's on her. Including Muse B who comes to almost everyone of her shows, even though she performs badly. Muse A is confused on why he keeps coming to her show's and decides to ask him, it turns out her father/manager had paid him almost 2 million dollars in order for her to have the fame that's she been wanting. Muse A is angry with her father and decides to quit singing but Muse B has a secret,
he's fallen hard for her.

Muse A is the princess of a lowly clan of demons known as "Atraskana" or in simple tongue "Shapeshifters" they are known for changing the appearance of themselves into anything they want and are known for being tricksters, mostly getting into jobs as either thieves or even gamblers. But Muse A wants to become a singer and decides to audition under a different name, then comes Muse B who is a human who has the ability to tell if the person is a member of the supernatural family, he see's Muse A perform and is immediately smitten with her, but the rules of the competition state that the performer can not be a creature, so what does he do, risk his job or the heart of the woman who doesn't know he exists.

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor. Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

Muse A is a well-known toy maker, or rather, a doll maker to be more specific. They spend their days making breath-taking porcelain dolls that are incredibly lifelike. Frighteningly so. These creations are almost too real and make most customers second guess whether they should actually be purchased. Muse A would prefer not to sell any of their precious creations, but they must only to ensure that they’ll be able to continue with their art; after all, doll-making is a pain-staking and costly love. One day, Muse A receives a commission from a mysterious customer who promises to pay Muse A handsomely upon the condition that they use parts supplied by their own company. Muse A fancies themselves as a purist and is reluctant at first, but they can’t deny that the money they are offered would allow them to comfortably continue making dolls well into their twilight years.
So, Muse A accepts the commission and begins to craft a new doll with these imported parts. As they begin to craft, it quickly becomes apparent that this doll is different. From every fine hair on their pretty, little head, to their expressive eyes framed with full, long lashes, down to their cute feet; this doll is perfect. By the time this doll is completed, Muse A isn’t sure that they can sell it; they’ve become attached to their most perfect creation. Despite Muse A’s pleas to the wealthy customer, the buyer insists that they pack up the doll for shipping immediately and with a heavy heart Muse A complies. However, in the morning, Muse A discovers that the doll, Muse B, is sitting atop the box rather than inside where they’ve put them the night before. Muse B is curious to know why they were in a box so they simply ask a startled Muse A. Muse A is both frightened and amazed to discover that Muse B has come to life overnight.

Pairings
Enchanted Doll x Creator
Vampire x Fledging Vampire
Teenage Pregnancy
Werewolf x Vampire
Pregnant Werewolf x Mate
Succubus x Prostitute
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Steven Universe.
Samurai x General Daughter
Geisha x Client
Arranged Marriage
Mafia Leader x Mayor's Daughter
Elder Scrolls Universe
Older Brother x Younger sister (non romance)
Sister x Sister (non romance)
Police Officer x Innocent Girl with bad crowd
Band of guys x dancers
Royalty x Poor Person
War Prisoner x Princess
Mail to Order Bride
Childhood friends
Ouran High School Host Club
Magical Creature x Scientist/Bounty Hunter
Photographer x Bride
Photographer x Pregnant Model

Experiment X Scientist

Experiment X Guard
Experiment X Civilian
Dragon x Dragon
-Dragon x Anything
Boss x Intern
Employee x Employee
Blind Girl x Blind Date
Model x Photographer
Ice Skater x Ice Skater
Ice Skater x Model
Ice Skater x Manager
Blind Dancer x Singer
Blind Ice Skater x Dancer
Blind Singer x Singer
Fashion Designer x Model.
Soldier x His/Her Husband/Wife (pregnant or non)
Idol x Rockstar
Rockstar x Female Rockstar
Female Rockstar x Choreographer
Female Rockstar x Long time Friend
Rockstar x Band Member
The Decoy Bride
The IdolM@Ster
Final Fantasy ( 7 - 13 - 3)

Last edited by a moderator:
updated with a few new plots and pairings

Sal-u-tations! IF you are still looking i would love to talk to you my young constitute! Please pm me.

I would love to talk with you about the photographer and the bride role that sounds so naughty and hot. I understand your new and that's great I have lots of time and would love to play with you

Hi there! ^^
I'd enjoy role playing your plot consisting of the pirate captain and the girl. If you'd like to do this as well, I'll pm you (or vice versa) and we can get to it. ^^

I would love to talk with you about the photographer and the bride role that sounds so naughty and hot. I understand your new and that's great I have lots of time and would love to play with you
Hi there! ^^
I'd enjoy role playing your plot consisting of the pirate captain and the girl. If you'd like to do this as well, I'll pm you (or vice versa) and we can get to it. ^^
Would you both mind messaging me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.