Leo won an Oscar

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dipper, Feb 29, 2016.

1. We should start preparing for the End Times. I can contact a bunker for you if you can't find one yourself.

2. Did he really?

Neat.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My husband was probably one of the only people in the world today who didn't know about this. He was actually shocked when I told him.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm going to miss the memes.

In seriousness though good on him! Deserved!

5. You know, after watching his reaction or the pieces of it that show up over the internet, he didn't react like I thought he would. It's almost like he didn't think he was going to win it. I expected more excitement and maybe some tears. Maybe I just missed that part where his reaction was bigger. Though I will miss the jokes about him never winning an Oscar.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm pretty sure he was in shock that he actually won. The guy's been up for them before and never won. He deserved one for The Aviator though. That movie was awesome.

• Useful Useful x 1

7. he freaking deserved one for

The Aviator

Inception

Wolf of Freaking Wall Street

others

kudos to him, this is a long time coming

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  8. Am I the only one who thought he was really freaking good in Shutter Island?

• Like Like x 3
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  10. well done, sir

well done

11. ABOUT FUCKING TIME! He should've won one for Titanic, Romeo and Juliet, and The Great Gatsby but sadly he didn't :( Finally the Oscars did something right for once!

12. Wooooooooooo!

Thats out of our system now? What can we complain about next?

[​IMG]

#oldmanoscar!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah.... 136 actor friends spammed me all at once... Mega spam of Leo won

14. RIP the memes. You shall be missed.

15. DON'T WORRY GUYS

REMEMBER THERE'S ANOTHER GREAT ACTOR WHO HAS YET TO RECEIVE AN OSCAR

[​IMG]

16. The world is ending already? Damn it, I haven't prepared all of my end of the world food yet. ]: Oh well, if I save it good I might make my ten year ration last for eighty. Doubt I'll survive any longer than that even if I wanna. -Jumps into bunker-

17. I think we should all give our gratitude to whose responsible...
    Because clearly without that flash game this would NEVER have happened. :3

18. IT HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING! There will never be a good Leonardo dicaprio cry scene AGAIN!

19. lets make a meme about him only having one oscar, lol