Lend me Your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna wait for @Karakui to post before I can post again ^^

Reactions: Kurogane86
Sorry, probably not gonna be able to post much for the next 2 weeks. You can use my character as an NPC for now, provided you remember a few things: First, Ayaka's got a superiority complex and an ego the size of Scotland. Second, she's a shoot first ask questions later character. Third, her patience and tolerance for people she considers idiots is about 10 seconds. Fourth, that you consult me before doing a major action involving her. I will probably post a couple of times, but not as much as I'd like to.

Reactions: Kuroda
Dark Portals. What a masterful way to ruin someone's plans.

To ruin whose plans exactly? Chaosmage? Well, since I have that skill to teleport to places I know, why do I want to walk back?
However, if that ruins chaosmage's plans, you can jump into dark portal, let's say that the portal will be on for like 1 minute, I'm sure he can follow the women back to headquarter... assuming that he didn't get caught by women there when he arrived.

Well, I suppose it's up to him whether he does that. I can't imagine it's a good idea though since the portal will likely lead to the middle of the fortress and he'll lose initiative.

LOL...true enough. I don't think he'd risk going in after you all. No way since he probably heard it was going directly to headquarters and to be outnumbered like that...o.O

You both will just have to fight over who gets him next time. xD or see who finds him first. :P

Looks like some interesting things are happening. Sorry I haven't been on as much things got hectic at work. I posted so hopefully we can keep things going

Heyho!
Since I'm alone here in the woman side, seriously, I really need someone to back me up >.< (I need you Ayaka T.T)
If we, the women, have traitor, why don't the men as well? I'm thinking about making a deal with any of you guys, except Kei of course since there is no way he will work with the women XD
You know like I help you, you help me, make a contract so both of us are even. You'll become my leash but you have your freedom as long as your freedom doesn't threaten my safety.

ooohhhhhh.....that does sound tempting I must admit. Sasori would need alot of convincing but it technically could be done.

LOL....you hate me already and all i did was follow the rules!

Besides, I didn't say I WOULD...i just said it was possible. :P

Well of course, Alanea was kinda good at convincing~ and Kei should prepare for what is coming *evil laugh*

It's fine, I can't wait to see how it turns out

such drama and adventure! such is the problems of man!

Anyone want to post before I post again?

i think you have all right of way to post Azula. :)

Okay, I will have a post up tonight ^^

So, just wondering if other still put interest in this RP, I mean a group RP is not going to work out with only two people interacting, it should be a 1x1 instead.

If the GM and other think that this RP is no longer interesting, it's better to give out announcement to shut down this RP. I'm going to find another RP, instead of waiting for something that will never come :( It's hurt to be left hanging, right?

This RP has unique concept and it's disappointing that it needs to go down, thank you for the experiences ^^

suppose I'm out too then. :/

Better luck next time around....it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.