Lend me Your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex can start the fight then the dude could come and watch?

Well there was gonna be a plan for this but... going with the flow works too :D It's much too far to go back now anyway.

Seeing how this turns out, I think kuroda needs someone to back her up and maybe just maybe, maybe she needs to find leash which totally against her way of thinking XD
Her only power can't overpower the two girls now seeing that she isn't that good with her fire power

Let the war begin. A good thing Dark-girl isn't against mine huh, considering how her abilities will be rendered completely useless by my character's :D

As long as your character is on the same side with me then it's fine ^^ because her power will totally useless against you, but will not weaken her power against other

Well congrats. You just burned down a forest :D

Though it should go out here soon being its magic enduced and alex has weak fire.

So...what should Xavier do all the men in the base are leaving....and he's in the base..

Make him find alex and pull a knife on her then they could be friends cx

"You tried to kill me. Let's be friends!"

Just a notice, I might not able to post today and tomorrow since it's weekend ^^
So feel free to use my character as NPC, I'll try to post when I have time *my friends kinda sensitive when I use my phone while hanging out*

Before I post... Just wanna make sure, so Kei was now in front of the women? Confronting them?

All I know is kei is shouting some chick found him and then left because of the fire and a dude came and is with kei well alex is sitting in the forest with someone who pulled a knife on her (havent discovered who yet)

He's always hitting my characters upside the head first Yuuki now Alex cx

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.