Lend me Your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call haxx.

Hahaha naw its called having a 7 year old brother who likes to run off on camping trips and having to go save him lol

Ok, so I'm caught up looks like you guys are ready for action.

Ok so girls on your side your top officer has arranged transport to the area in which the spy told the the rebel base may be. So get your gear together and get ready to go.

Boys you are asked to volunteer to find one of your own. A scout went missing and you need to find out if he got captured if he did, the location of the base is at stake.

Before we continue I wanted to clear a few things up.
1. You can try and catch who ever you want, doesn't mean you'll catch him. To catch them you will need to physically put the collar on, so try to knock them out.
2. Men have no special powers, sure you can be strong, fast, stealthy, smart but only to human limits.
3. Once your caught doesn't mean it's over. You can still try to escape.
4. Girls when you kiss the guys you transfer all of your ability to them, leaving you vulnerable. Make sure collars are on, if not the power
belongs to the man until you kiss them again.
5. Let's have fun!!!!

@Kuroda hey~ we post at the almost exact time, do you mind adding my story about cutting your rope from afar? >.< because I try to find spot to join in...

Thank youuu ^^ *send a lot of kisses and hugs* I'm also going to bed now, gonna wait for the boys' reaction until I wake up tomorrow, hope I don't get left behind too far >.<

Reactions: Kuroda
@ChaosMage you're planning to escape right? I'm thinking about meeting him with my char when she was on her way, what do you think?

I already made post about someone met her, still unknown who was behind her, but I can edit it if no one actually met her though

I think that would be awesome. A confrontation between the dark and the one who hides in dark? I like it! Let's make it happen!

I'll post shortly to get it rolling. :D

Plus, it will give some filler until the other females can respond.

Haha well alex needs to kill a female now or at lest get into a fight with one to prove herself lol

@ChaosMage Alrighty ^^

@Kuroda Yep she must but seeing how Alanea was totally alone, she would be wiped by the rebel in minutes >.<

@andrew21234 Yes you can help her finding me who was already gone XD

Hahaha at lest be able to fight would be interesting magic verses pressure points cx

That depends actually, because in this situation, the figure lurking in shadow could be @ChaosMage or @Kuroda or maybe both

I'll let Kuroda pick....if she wants to fight you, then she can. Otherwise, I'll let you encounter Sasori. :D

Anyone is okay with me ^^ the three of us can meet each other too X)

Status
Not open for further replies.