Lend me Your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I see~ XD well, I will wait first then, anyone wanna be my leash? If none then I will pick it myself even he doesn't want to *evil laugh*

Haha nice though im hoping alex can switch over to the rebellion though switch is why I dont mind if she gets captured haha

I mainly want to know who would like to possibly have their hand at trying to capture me....and if I possibly escape for some drama build between us and the other females.

also, Alex...do you think her meeting Sasori would be bad or good depending? I'm thinking of having Sasori ditch the meeting since he's not the volunteer type.

also @Azula you can try your hand at capturing Sasori if you wish....doesn't mean you'll get him though. :P he can be sneaky. ;)

Sure im down that could be her way into the rebellion :) I mean shes pretty confused and is about to burn the stupid leach anyway lol

alright, so I'll have him wander out of camp and possibly find you....we'll see what happens from there. :D

Haha alright im bout to take a shower so brb cx

@ChaosMage alright :3 seeing how sneaky he would be, my character might like him enough for he had potential XD
and, I might run into you guys, but I can't post now, so I will try to suit myself with the situation later ^^ @Kuroda

Reactions: Kuroda
out of curiosity..what time is it for you guys right now? For me it's 12 midnight. o.O

Sounds good Azula...they would have drama between them for sure if you managed to get him. xD

It's 12:01 pm, GMT +7, it's 12 hours differences XD

oh damn! xD

Well that might make a difference! :P

Also @Kuroda forgot to mention what he is wearing and kind of looks like. xD

You probably won't turn to see, but he's dressed in dark black and dark blue clothing to blend in the night...pretty much like the picture I posted earlier but with a darker shade of greyish silver to it.

The only difference would be a vest to hold his knives and a cloak type overcoat to hide it from view.

let's see how she deals with that....he's being cruel and nice at the same time. xD

oh he is...but we should wait for everyone else now...especially Kei. :P

A mile counts as shouting distance? You must have a bloody loud voice :D

Reactions: Kuroda
Haha I have sharp hearing so I can hear up to a mile irl cx

Status
Not open for further replies.