Lend me Your Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made some changes, the weakness for her power is explained not in the weakness part, but directly after the power. And she needs time to cast her power since her power consumes her human side.

Is she okay now? @Karakui

@Kurogane86 ok...so the collar robs them of free will and allows them use of latent abilities that they normally wouldn't be able to use. Will I have to post what that latent ability of mine is or is it I just channel whatever power my master has through me?

Also, if the collar robs them of free will, that means that I can't force myself to remove it but does that mean that he also has no personality? If he's a puppet, he technically can't do anything without orders. So...do the collars only stay on when they're in battle or is it the collars only activate when they're needed and are otherwise, for all intensive purposes, turned "off"?

Just want to have all my bases covered before we officially start.
Also, @Azula glad to have another female out there! welcome!

Well, hello! Glad to be part of this RP too, thank you :3 @ChaosMage

Reactions: MagiKin
I think it's a weaker version of the owner's power @ChaosMage. Additionally, there'd be no point RPing if the men had no personality, right? I think it should be that it makes them incapable of having certain thoughts, like, they feel an intense pain if they think about betrayal or something.

@Azula looks fine to me. My character's abilities generate light, so that could be a source of jealousy and character development for the two?

@Karakui that's cool~ and I guess our characters have quiet opposite personalities, even it's not mentioned clearly.

@Karakui absolutely..that's why I check to make sure. Perhaps the punishments might be different depending on what the master wants for her slave? Some shock, others might give a slight burning sting without damage or with slight damage, otherwise I suppose the men are only fighting puppets when the collar is active and when its not, they can be themselves....however fun or detrimental it is. :P

Ok so let me explain how the collars work. The collars are a way to control the males in battle. When in battle the collars are turned on giving the females full control of the males. The males all have the same power and that is to amplify the females power through a kiss. If the female can conto fire the maleS power let's her not only create but control and use to a higher level.

As long as the collars are on the men do as they're told however they can still talk think like in Naruto when one of the reanimated corpses come back to life. They can talk normally but their movements arnt their own.

Let me know if I answered your question

so the collars are only active in battle then? I understand being controlled in battle and being ordered like a puppet, still having your thoughts but your body is not your own...but outside of battle the males are themselves? Act and think like they would until they're ordered to do something? I think I got that right..correct me if I'm wrong.

So the males power is to boost the power of the female through a kiss? How long does that last? Few minutes? An hour? till the battle is finished? also, if the male, under control of the collar, is under attack...does she have to tell him to dodge or can he do that naturally?

Sorry that i have so many questions....i feel like i'm making this so complex. xD

Yes.

The kiss lasts until the female calls it off. Her power is transfered through the male boosting it. So while the female is controlling the male she can't use her ability until she stops feeding the male her ability.

After the battle the male returns to normal and doesn't hold onto any power.

Ok right now we're at 4 boys and 2 girls so as soon as we can even out the numbers well start.

i updated the public on our character needs in the role play advertising area. if anyone else has any leads let me know. just 2 more girls and we can start

just waiting on one more female and one more IC to be completed. then we can start the rp

Female-
Name:
Alex hanako
Background:
From a lesser known family so she grew up in a tomboy life style with her head constantly in the 'clouds'. Her mom raised her on a farm. Though she tends to question the way things work shes actually bubbly around those shes comfortable with.
Power:
can control fire but shes not the best at it yet

weakness:
Seeing someone she cares about hurts her greatly and she'll panic not knowing what to do and freeze, but if she gets passed the anxitey and freezing seeing her loved ones in pain will fuel her fire.
picture:

Anime%2Bpictuure.png

Reactions: Kurogane86
so...question...do we have plans on who is planning on capturing/getting captured by who? I want to know if anyone is going to be eying Sasori for capture...just so I can make it a good fight. He deserves to fight before he does get captured...or before he escapes....still don't know about that yet.

I got plans for both sides depending on what happens.

Reactions: andrew21234
Im down for getting captured cx or accidentally running into a guy lol

I meam alex is already walking towards the base out of curiosity

Yep, that is actually my question as well, do we the women randomly capture guys? I don't exactly know what to post next unless I have someone to capture and yes a little resistance before captured is great ^^

Well I know alex has Kei so I guess you could just have the general pick you out a guy like she did for alex thats how o figured it would work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.