Lend me your strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play as a girl who is secretly dressed like a boy to join the rebellion because she believes men should be free to :) her power is to control the elements ^-^

"control the elements" is always a power that in my own RPs I will never accept because it's simply too overpowered.

I can play as a girl who is secretly dressed like a boy to join the rebellion because she believes men should be free to :) her power is to control the elements ^-^
I like the idea however in this world men have been raised to dispise women. Let me consult the co-gm and I'll let you know. Also I agree with Karakui controlling all the elements may be a little much. Maybe if you narrowed it down to like lightning, or fire or water.

After a brief deliberation the co-gm and I feel it would be best for your character to start out on the girls side the later sympathize with the boys. In this world girls are raised like princesses they are taken care of, spoiled, and taught they are superior than men who are used as mere tools. So she wouldn't even have seen a guy until she first starts at the base, which is where the rp will start at.

After a brief deliberation the co-gm and I feel it would be best for your character to start out on the girls side the later sympathize with the boys. In this world girls are raised like princesses they are taken care of, spoiled, and taught they are superior than men who are used as mere tools. So she wouldn't even have seen a guy until she first starts at the base, which is where the rp will start at.
Otays and im down for controlling fire ^-^

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.