Lend Me your Strength IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex had gotten bored and fallen asleep outside. Her dream was about the leash and its abilities. All it was, was a simple channeling device with a bad side effect maybe, just maybe, if the boys had let her hold one she could figure it out in better details.

Jolting awake she smiled, "I can change the leash.." she mumbled thinking that possible a simple hack in the system could work if they put the power control on her, but she would be at their control. She sat quitely looking over the blueprint in her mind. When she had mastered it she called out to kei, "hey kei I have an idea!" Though she immediately shrunk down when other men in the camp glared at her telling her it was a sign to shut up.

"Okay," Xavier said his eyes slightly tearing up. He had never been shown such kindness be someone before. He was nervous though all he had ever done was serve, he didn't know how to act on his own. "Kei...I don't know how to do anything but serve...but I will try!" He said with a grin letting go of the other male's arm.

"I think we need to get rid of her...if the woman captured some of your men we could use her as a bargaining token. We send a message to the woman saying we have her and we will be willing to trade her for all of your men. We have to do it fast though, the men will soon be sent to camps to break them...or kill them if they don't submit. The boys are still young enough that the women will be able to mold them into what they want...we have about a week before it'll be too late," he said grimly worried that Kei's men and boys would suffer the same fate he had.

Kei heard what Xavier said. He placed his hand on his shoulder and sighed. "Xavier, i thank you for your opinion and your right that would be the smart thing to do. however take a second to think back at your time enslaved by the women." Kei gripped his cup tightly. "do you honestly think they will trade a useless woman who can't control her powers for the men they captured."

Kei looked up as he heard the woman speaking. "tsk, she doesn't act like a captive does she." Kei looked at Xavier. "i understand your sense to be cautious my brother however it's as i said i'm tired of letting them do as they please i want to fight back." Kei pulled out his knife. "and with something stronger than a knife. I want to wield the power of the gods and strike at my enemies." Kei stood up.

He walked to the door and started to talk through it not even bothering to open the door. "what nonscense are you talking woman. How do you figure you can change anything didn't you say you were some kind of farmer? and besides if my theory is right i don't need a leash i should be able to control your power on my own."

Xavier fell silent remembering how the women had trained him not to speak his mind. He couldn't believe that Kei would just let his friends be sold into slavery. Kei seemed like his heart was in the right place...but he still couldn't believe it. The men and boys that had been captured would soon be beaten into submission and forced to do awful things.

He knew though that all he would ever be was a servant and he was now Kei's servant so he went along with what the man told him to do. "Of coarse my lord," he said with a slight bow. He couldn't help it bowing and calling one 'my lord' was just something that had been engraved into him, although 'my lady' was the thing that had been engraved.

Alex bit the corner of her lip, "before my dad died he was really set on changing the leash.. he had blueprints and everything in my farm house basement." She let everything unleash from her memories how her dad and mom were against society, she used to help her dad work on the womens leash, how he died trying to protect his family from the military rade in their town, and how that lead to her mother hiding alex on the farm, the place where she learned to fight without her powers, and explained how she joined the base to "change their family name" aka get a leash to change it but alex accidentally threw her leash at the boy who brought her to the camp, and finally how she thought her powers were controlled by her emotions.

When she was done she looked down into the dirt, "my dad used to be sergeant Steven Clerk hes the reason I knew about the rebellion and why I wanted to join." She spoke finally looking up at him locking eye contact. "Thats why I can change the leash and make it so you can use me to fight the demons." She said never unlocking their eye contact. In the background she heard a few men snicker well she could feel others staring at alex.

ndlbhh.jpg
Alanea told everything to the general about the rebel camp, the rebel girl, the escape, everything, including her failure to capture man. As she already thought, the general yelled at her, shouting things unnecessary and irrelevant to the mission. She was just too mad to think and end up talking rubbish. Alanea snorted and walked outside the room, but before she left, Alanea stopped and looked at the general, "I assure you, no more failure this time."

Walking alone, Alanea tried to find a plan to capture the rebel, not only the leader, but also the traitor. Their head would have a good price. However, charging to the new rebel camp was not a good idea since she was alone. Ayaka seemed to be a little bit busy and couldn't do the mission with her. The only way she had was having leash to help her out. Maybe if Alanea negotiated with the man, he wanted to be her leash willingly. Women usually used violence to take the man down, forcing them to be her leash. If Alanea made a contract with the man, maybe he wouldn't feel 'caged'. As long as both of them got benefits, no one would get hurt. But first, Alanea needed to find a neutral man who had his own goal. With this mutual relationship, Alanea thought that it would be easier for her to find leash.

Sasori continued to head towards the nearest rebellion gathering, to which he found only two of the men had arrived. They told him that a good portion of their group had been killed or taken and that they were the only two to make it back. An ambush they said. Sasori sighed..Kei should be thankful even if he didn't know. More than likely, he would have led the assault and drive the entire surprise into a unexpected ambush and gradual firefight.

Still, what to do now. He had no clue how many were left or even if the girl and Kei were still alive. Best to just move on. No sense in staying anywhere where i'm no longer needed. The sun would be rising soon and that was dangerous for him to be out in. Way too easy to be spotted out in the open and no good hiding spots nearby. Asking the men for replacement weapons, he lucked out with one of the men who stated he was two injured to use them anymore. He was back to his original number of butterfly knives, no thanks to that psycho chick who vaporized his last two.

Thanking them, he set off..to where he wasn't all too sure. Best to get far away from any female activity. As he ascended the nearby hill, he could have sworn that he saw a figure in the distance. It was still fairly dark, so the faint moonlight might have played tricks on his eyes. He decided to creep silently and carefully just in case as he edged ever closer to where he thought he spotted the distant shadowed figure.

ndlbhh.jpg
Alanea stopped her steps and quickly hid behind one of the trees. Someone was there, maybe the rebel, positively a rebel since it was rare to find people still lurking around in these hours. Alanea shaped several tiny dark energy with sharp edge, since it were small, she could make a lot, maybe showered this unknown figure with this. It might killed him, but better than getting herself killed. Her heart was pounding as she waited for the figure to make some move, predicting where he could be. But suddenly, Alanea remembered that she needed to find a male to become her leash and this unknown figure could be a promising leash. Alanea changed the tiny sharp dark energy into a vague shield that surrounded her body. Then she reveal herself, ready to see who was there, "I won't hurt you, just come out slowly."

Sasori watched the figure dart behind the trees and hide themselves. When the figure came out, he saw it was a woman and she had shrouded herself in an almost invisible shield. That meant she knew he was here and that he was a man. He stepped out of the shadows to face her.
"So you sensed me then? You're the mage whose magic I smelled earlier..that dark magic is unmistakable." His face was stoic, as f he was trying to hide any emotion when he was around her. "Still, for a woman to say she'll not hurt anyone is almost laughable. Isn't that what you're best at....hunting and hurting men like me?"

His right hand still held one of his daggers, but against a woman who knew dark magic it probably didn't stand much of a chance..especially if she knew he was right there. If it came down to combat, he would probably lose. "So...what is it that you want exactly?"

Status
Not open for further replies.