Lend Me your Strength IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the rope tightened around her she felt worthless and stupid. Her emotions turnes into a hurricane of anger and frustration without realizing it her emotions fed into her flams and the entire rope holding her burnt away. Well they were destracted alex through up a firewall right in front of the girls, "im not going back." She growled and knew she was out numbered, but before retreating she threw a the knife through the firewall and took off into the forest. All of her fire energy was gone and it was draining her physically.

Kei saw the whole thing as it happened, he was angry at Sasori for bringing that Alex girl here, he was worried for his brothers. That's when Kei reached into his pocket and pulled out a flare gun, he knew if he pulled the trigger his family would scatter into the wind. He hesitated but knew with the ever spreading fire more women would show up. He put his finger on the trigger. "God damn you women" and shot the flare into the sky.

At the rebel camp the men were eating, laughing, drinking when all of a sudden the watchmen saw the flare. "Women spotted in the area, women spotted in the area. Everyone evacuate, evacuate this is not a drill." The men grabbed their gear and fled. Kei had set up other bases far away but they were much smaller, so the large group of men fled to their seperate bases, hoping to see each other again.

Kei saw the hundreds of faces in his mind. The men he worked with, the boys he played with, the Warriors he trained with all gone. "You, monsters.!!!" Kei drew his knife and lifted up his shirt revealing chains he joined them toget her making a kusarigama. Kei held his weapon and made a vow then and there, that he will spill blood tonight in compensation for taking his family.

Alex saw the wildfire then the flar gum and froze now far enough away from anyone, "this is all my fault." She mumbled and tears flew down her face. She hated her powers, she wished she had water instead of fire. Something that didnt burn or kill she wanted something that helped and healed. As she heard the rummage of feet all over the forest she knew that she was offically on her own, "damnit why couldnt I just be born a guy!" She yelled picking up rocks and threw them at a tree. When she was done she heard a rustle of the brush and the sound of a weapon being drawn, "go a head." She said barrying her hands in her pokets, "I dont deserve to live." She muttered and let her head hang down.

Kei was angry he didn't care who he was against, it was just like when he was a kid and those damn woman took his father. He swung his kusarigama around. As Kei walked he could hear the men leaving camp. "i will make sure you all can get away, I want you all to make it to the back up bases safetly, so i will give up my life so you all may live.

Kei walked into a clearing in between the treeline and the base. he looked around and decided this is where he was going to make his stand. "Hear this you crazy women. I'm the leader of the Rebels, the most desirable of the males. so come and get your prize your Harlets!!!!"

Ayaka watched, smirking, as the magical flames merged with the ever growing fires from her earlier attack. She addressed the newcomer, who introduced themselves as the leader of the resistance. "Looks like this forest is going to be consumed in an inferno soon. As much as I would love to obliterate you, my primary concern is for my own safety, so I'm going to be retreating while I still can. You better be doing the same unless you want to be incinerated." She turned and began to walk away, keeping her orbs up and one eye on the leader.

In all the confusion Xavier had tripped and been left behind by the fleeing men. None of them knew his so they didn't think to stop and help him. Struggling to his feet he found a decent sized knife someone must have dropped while they were escaping. He was about to run after the men when he realized that they were gone.

This was just his luck he finally after fourteen years had found a group of men who would have become his family and they leave him behind. He had noticed that the forest was starting to burn when he heard a male cry out saying something to the fact of him sacrificing himself so the others could live. He then realized that the voice had belonged to the leader of the men.

Xavier decided that this was his best bet, he would die if he was left on his own and it was better to go down fighting. He found the leader in front of a woman who turned around and fled the flames. As the leader stood there Xavier called out, "this way!" Since the flames were closing in on the male.

Kei was getting ready to charge at the female with the laser lights when she decided it was to dangerous. She turned her back on him as if he was nothing more than a bug that stood up to her. Kei got furious he swung his weapon around faster and faster gaining momentum, he was going to kill her for what she did. Kei started running, he was about to let out a war like yell when he heard a soft voice calling to him. He looked back and saw one of the rebels. He turned and his anger subsided. he decided it would be better to run for now, there is no way that kei's metal weapon would stand a chance against her laser power, at least at such a far range.

Kei put his weapon away and turned around that's when he saw her, that woman that started it all. Alex, she had given up looks like she was ready to let her self get consumed by the flames. That's when Kei got an idea he ran up to her and knelt down. "if your just gonna throw your life away...I'll take it." Kei then picked up a rock and hit her in the back of the head knocking her out. He picked her up and started to make his way to the boy who called out to him.

As Kei got closer he saw it was some one he didn't know, he didn't seem to be collard so Kei figured he could trust him. Kei smiled, "Hello you really saved me, i would have done somehting stupid if you didn't call out to me." Kei smiled and started walking. "come on, we should get going as long as this fire is raging those women will see it as a beacon to our hide out, we should hurry and grab what we can then follow the others."

Last edited by a moderator:
ndlbhh.jpg
When the rebel girl managed to escape, Alanea sighed and shrugged, "She really can be dangerous if she trains her skill," while the light girl dealt with the rest of the rebels, Alanea took her chance to observed her surrounding. The rebel camp was empty now and they had run for their life. Now the girls didn't have anyone to capture and lost one of their comrades which was now turned her back to the girls.

Alanea looked at her only ally, "We need to get back and find new plan," she paused and looked at her leash, "Or... we can follow them and find man to be our leash," the moonlight shined half of her face, making her smirk became scarier than it had to be.

Last edited:
Alex froze when she heard Kei's voice, "wait why-?" She had tried to ask why he came for her but then the world soon faded to black as she was knocked out.

Soon fading back into reality she noticed someone was carrying her. Reaching up and rubbing the back of her head she looked around and realized she had no idea where she was, "where are we?" She asked her carrier. Then memories of what her fire did to everyone made her sink down into Kei's back as guilt filled her chest.

As Kei and the other guy were walking the girl spoke up. "Shut up. Someone Who Throws Their Life Away So EASLY Doesn't Deserve To speak." Kei looked over at the other guy, "so what are your plans from here?" Kei didn't wait for a response. "I'd like to give the other men some time to make it to the back up bases". Kei looked at the other guy he was smaller, but even though at this point any help would be appreciated.

"O-okay, I'll j-just follow you," he said nervously to the leader of the men. As they walked through the blazing forest he started to wonder where they were going to go from there. "So where are we going?" He asked as they continued on.

Sasori had gotten lucky. He'd tried to attack the female, but seen his knives obliterated as a result. He'd lost two and now was down to 4 in total, at least as far as his memory served. He was sure he had 6..or maybe it was 8? He didn't know or care at the moment. All that was important was what was happening at hand. Kei had fled with the girl and another boy he had seen around earlier. He had heard the shuffling of the other men far in the distance scattering to other locations.
Shame it turned to this, but perhaps this is what would need to happen.

The women seemed less than appeased, probably because they didn't get a prize to take back and boast about. Still, perhaps they could lead him to the camp. He could try and sneak in, assassinate them while their guard was down or at the very least take out a couple of the less lethal women around the camp to limit the opposition. Strike while the iron is hot, when they are most vulnerable. They wouldn't expect a lone attacker at home base.
Even as he struggled to keep out of the flames exposing reach, he kept eyes on the two females who had come searching for their newest peons. He would not get caught, he would show these two exactly why he was so dangerous.

All they had to do was lead him back to their camp.

Reactions: andrew21234
ndlbhh.jpg
Seeing that Ayaka agreed with the second choice. Alanea smiled with satisfaction for she had been aching to capture one male to be her leash. Alanea nodded and walked across the forest to find the trace of fleeing men. Using her sharp dagger made from dark energy, Alanea cleared her way so they could walk freely without obstacles. However, nothing could help her to find those men. Alanea sighed and looked at Ayaka, "I think we need to go back first and wait for next order, I bet general had been waiting for our return."

With her eyes closed, Aylene clasped her hands together and chanted something unfamiliar to people's ear. As soon as she opened her eyes and hands, a big dark portal formed right in front her, "C'mon, we can take a shortcut by passing this portal. It will take us right back to the headquarter," Alanea quickly walked into the portal, followed by Ayaka from behind. The two of them now vanished into the portal and arrived at the headquarter.

At the headquarter, most women was already had their leash trailing behing them, while the rest was just like Alanea, hadn't found her leash. Most of the leashes were just weak man with no power. Alanea could see it with only one glance. However, she couldn't deny that there were leashes that strong and promising. Alanea really needed to find a man as soon as possible.

As Sasori tracked the women, he thought about trying to get them. They seemed to have no clue he was there and were just cutting a path through the brush. Still, if he could find their main base....maybe at the very least it would get Kei off his case and more focused on a retaliation plan.
Still, when the woman opened the portal and both of them vanshed the only words going through his head were so obscene and vulgar that some people might have blushed or felt their jaws drop.

They had gotten away and sure, he could have tried to go after them...but headquarters? Of a female base? Yea, not likely his first or smartest course of action. He 'd have to try and find a nearby scatter camp and try to see if he could get some replacement knives..even if they weren't butterfly style.
Exposing himself from the brush, he swept the sticky leaves and branches from his clothes and started the trek for where he presumed the nearest gathering of refugees would be.

Kei smiled at his new companion and pointed to the men's base that was just evacuated. "There. Now that it's been exposed the women won't bother to look here, the figure it's already to late. It's the perfect hide out, like hiding in plain sight." Kei paused for a second and continued. he smacked the girl over his shoulder on her leg and in a more agrees I've tone said. "Remember you threw away your life so it's mine now. Your only allowed to die if I say so. Got it?"

Kei and the others walked to Kei's room he dropped the girl on the floor and found some chains. He quick chained her arms behind her back and locked a longer chain around her waist. "There your not going any where." Kei opened the door to the other room, and waved his new partner inside leaving the girl alone. Kei pulled the chair out for his desk and brought two glasses and a bottle of unmarked liquor.

Kei poured the glasses full and raised his glass high, he handed the other glass to his new friend. "Let's raise our glasses to the loss of the best group of men I know. I know the females captured a few of my comrades, its my fault they were captured. I will avenge them. Cheers." Kei drank the entire glass in one go. "In all this confusion I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kei Assaragi." Kei held out his hand in a friendly welcoming manner.

Alex bit her lip to keep from snapping a rude comment to kei as he slapped her and told her that her life was his. When she was bound and chained, then left to sit, "way to go dumb ass." She lectured herself and started to look around at the camp. "Maybe if I prove myself ill be accepted.." she mumbled to herself to low for anyone else to hear.

Xavier just followed and did what the leader said. He didn't like that they were taking the woman with them they would be better off just leaving her in the woods to fend for herself. He was not in charge so he just followed. When given the glass of alcohol he didn't know if he should drink it or not. He had never drank, the women would have never allowed that so he didn't know how drunk he would get if he drank the whole thing, plus he was fourteen a little underage.

Setting it down he said, "um I'm underage. M-my name's Xavier...I don't know my last name..I found your camp this morning and your men let me in...I'm sorry all of your men had to flee. I-I'll fight for you though! I'm not very big...or very brave but I'll do my best to get back at those women!" With a smile he looked at his new companion hoping Kei would accept him. He also didn't mention that he had been the women's' slave all his life because he didn't want Kei to look down on him or think him a spy.

Kei smiled and poured himself another glass. He handed Xavier his. "Xavier, you are small but I sense a ferocity in your heart. Come lift your glass. Underage? By whose rules? Here you can do as you like. If you choose to fight along side me, that makes you my brother." Kei raised his glass. "Cheers to the rebellion."

Kei drank and slammed his glass on the table. "I bet your wondering why the woman?" Kei sat up and looked him in the eyes. "I have lost a great deal Xavier, my family, my friends, my home." Kei poured himself another glass. "I have a plan, I will use the woman that Sasori brought and make her power my own." Kei took another drink. "I know it sounds crazy but think about it we should be able to control that power. Why else would they need collars?" Kei looked at the door where the woman was. "I know one man is like a pin prick to woman kind but, I want it to feel like a pin prick to the heart."

Xavier smiled when he was called Kei's brother. He knew they weren't actual brothers...it was just nice to have another male to talk to. He decided he would give the alcohol a chance and downed it like the other had. He immediately regretted the choice, it tasted awful. He was determined though not to show weakness in front of Kei.

When Kei explained what he had planned Xavier thought it was a bad idea. Xavier however had always been taught to not question those in charge and clearly Kei was in charge. As it was instinct Xavier got on his knees and bowed slightly, a sign of respect his owners had taught him as soon as he could walk, "as you wish sir."

Xavier was not a leader but a follower and he didn't know if he could even lead a group of men into battle and be a leader like Kei. In his short life all he had been told was that he was an object and his purpose was to serve others. If that was true then he wanted to serve Kei.

Kei laughed as Xavier drank his drink, he immediately poured him another one. That was when he saw it Xavier knelt down and bowed his head, it was a sign of loyalty...for the women. Kei got up he approached Xavier and hugged him. "I'm sorry my brother I didn't know that was your past." Kei picked up Xavier and held out his hand. He grabbed Xavier hand and clasped his hand on his forearm. "This is how men show comroderie. Never bow your head to anyone ever again. You are better than that"

Kei smiled and sat down. "Now to get to business, the woman. What do you think of my plan, honestly." Kei took another drink and gave his full attention to Xavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.