Lend Me your Strength IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasori didn't know exactly what it was, but there was something about Kei right then that he didn't like. He was a dedicated leader to all of them, but right now he was crossing past leadership into something else. "Fine." Brushing past Kei, he led the leader of the rebellion to where he had stashed the girl, not surprised anymore to see her still there. "Meet alex, supposedly a deserter. Found her in the woods."
As he leaned against one of the trees, Sasori sighed. "She's not armed and she's not emitting any funny magic. So we're good. I didn't compromise anything...now the question is what are you going to do with her? I did my part and brought her here....as the leader, you get to delegate what happens to prisoners after all."

His golden auburn eyes glanced from Kei to Alex. Currently, Kei seemed foul and there was no telling what he would decide. He might just kill her and be done with the whole affair. Either way, no matter what happened, Sasori was out. He would be leaving before the mornings rise. Alex didn't even pose a threat, just standing there with her hands bound. Still, there was something else in the air that made him nervous.

He hoped it wasn't any more females. Much as he was at odds with Kei, he didn't like the idea of any of them being collared. He didn't like the idea of him being collared and that was why he was leaving. It was why he had to leave. "So, what do you want to do?"

ndlbhh.jpg
Still keeping her guard on, Alanea hadn't moved from her hideout. She was waiting patiently for opportunities to come. As soon as her eyes became tired, she caught something going right not far from her. She hit her forehead for she didn't realize that there was someone tied, a girl. The girl somehow seemed familiar, Alanea might have seen her somewhere... she snapped her fingers as the memories before played in her mind. That girl was her 'allies'.

Seeing from her condition, she must be captured. Alanea shook her head, it was her first day and now she might need to perform a rescue mission. Two men walked over her, talking about something, but her ears couldn't catch any single word. She formed small dark energy on her right hand, shaping it into sharp little knife and threw it right to the rope that bound the girl's hands. As soon as the rope was cut, it let the girl's hands hanging freely. Alanea quickly hid her body and waited for their respond, but she needed to stay low and invisible as long as she could. A smirk formed on her face, her action might save the girl if she used her power well, but on the other hand might killed her if the men freaked out and decided to finish her right away. Either way, she didn't really care.

Alex had kept her mouth shut trying her best not to burn the restraints well Kei hit the dude. Walking out she saw Kei and smiled, "at lest you're nicer than the gernal." She stated and went on, "as for introductions my name is alex im a new recruit at the base and I have no idra whats going on except I hate the girl. They're lifestyle sickens me and I think everyone should be free, I will not hurt you nor do I plan to and will take anything you give me my power is fire though I have no idea how to you it yet. Also you dont have to worry bout my controlling anyone I dont want a slave I dont even know how to control a guy." She stated looking kei dead in the eye to show she wasnt lying. Then mumbled, "i saw how the girls treated one of you're men and laughed at him when he was done and it sickened me. If thats their way of life I want nothing to do with it." She explained again her eyes even filled with pain when she spoke of the bloodied man back at camp and how she didnt belong.

When the ropes were suddenly caught she jumped and faced the tree line and her eyes widened, "who the fuck is there." She growled getting ready to fight a girl if one showed then she yelled, "I fucking hate you!! Just fucking leave me alone!" She cried balling up her fist.

Kei jumped infront of Sasori on reflex as the girl started freaking out. "Get Back Sasori, she freed herself, I don't know what she's yelling at but either way stay on guard." Kei drew his knife and got in a striking stance. "What are you doing woman?, are you signaling your comrades?" Kei changed his stance and charged at the girl. "I won't let you!!!"

Alex stoped and tried to say someone freed her but instead she was being charged at. Taking a deep breath she remembered what her mom taught her about hand to hand and rolled out of the why not knowing how to defend herself with her powers, "theres a fucking girl in the tree line that actually wants to hurt you!" She explained dodging another attack she manages to get behind him so she hit a pressure point on his back that would cripple him temporarily. Panting she said, "I dint want to hurt you and I dont want to fight along side the girls. I wanna be apart of the rebellion!" She claimed, "my mother used to tell me that I was supposed to be a guy!" She stated and dropped to all fours, "I have no weapons, and I dont know how to use my fire, look on the ground you'll see a knife and it wont have a trace of me on it." She stated and looking at Kei in the eye.

As the leader gave his speach the men shouted and Xavier couldn't help but cover his ears. He didn't like loud noises and with the woman there weren't a lot of them, especially shouting and screaming except when he was being yelled at. The leader ten dismissed the men which he found strange.

He left the large room and was carried with the current to the armory where many on te men put away their weapons. He put his new knife back and grabbed his old one. Even though most of the men kept their knives on them he figured he hadn't done anything to earn a knife from these men so he shouldn't be taking it.

Kei fell to his knees as shooting pain rushed down his spine. He closed his eyes and took in the girls words. He opened his eyes, he looked at her for the first time. His gaze was deep as if he was starring at her soul. "Fine." He uttered struggling to get the words out. "Prove...your..loyalty." Kei grunted as the pain subsided, he started to stand.

Kei picked up his knife. "If you want me to believe you kill for our cause. That's right kill the female, throw away your femininity and I will look upon you as an ally" he sheathed the knife and glanced at Sasori, wondering why he didn't alert the watchmen yet. Kei stood there glaring at her, "what's wrong? I thought you were sympathetic to our side? Or is this all an elaborate ruse to get a mole on the inside?"

Alex had never killed anyone before biting the corner of her lip, "easy enough though I cant use my powers yet.. I only know pressure points and hand to hand." She admitted taking the knife she stared out to the tree line then back to Kei, "if it means fighting for whats right then fine." She grumbled and rolled her head on her shoulders, "am I getting a watch dog while I kill a bitch?" She asked as a dark smile formed as she thought of the evil girls and wanted nothing more then to end there madness.

Sasori felt slightly sick. The smell of dark magic...it didn't happen very often. Matter of fact, it happened so rarely he forgot that he had the skill but he could smell magic. Not that it ever helped him since it happened rarely, like once every 7 years rarely. He never relied on it and pretty much counted it as a fluke whenever it did decide to rear its head to remind him it was alive and well. When his senses finally cleared, he noticed that Kei seemed to calm himself a bit.

Was he actually going to give her a chance? Who knew...he wasn't part of this whole debacle. "I'll get the security tightened. No sense being caught unawares." Giving a farewell wave to the girl, he bolted back to camp. Passing by the nearest guard, he told him to get some people and report to the treeline. As him and several others headed out, Sasori began to pack.
"Been here too long. Need to get going and get away from this madness before it gets me caught up too. Damn gender wars." Ducking into his tent, he started to get his things together.

ndlbhh.jpg
Alanea raised her brow seeing the girl yelled, what a barbar. She smiled while forming another blade and threw it again, well not to free the girl again, but for teasing them. The girl managed to dodge it, instead it hurted one of the boys. As he kneeled with pain, Alanea laughed softly, such a funny sight. There were two boys with one girl who now had turned herself against women. She was sure about that for thw girl didn't attack any of them and the boys let her standing like that. One of them ran inside the camp and as he disappeared, an army of men came out. She scoffed, the securities had been tightened and she was still alone. No other women on sight, "Where the hell are they?" she cursed in her mind before she left the rebel base. She needed to hold back. Maybe finding the leash first was the best decision right now.

Leaving the base camp, Alanea started to think where to go. When she was on her way, she heard some noises right from behind her. She took position and gathered dark energy on her hand, making a sharp and long icicle, ready to strike everything that would come out from the dark. Squinting her eyes, Alanea tried to control her breath while still keeping herself on guard. If things got nasty, she could just teleport back to her own camp.

Last edited:
Sasori finally had all things. All that was left was to bolt and Kei and his little enyourage were still dealing with what, or who, ever was out there besides Alex. He wondered if she'd ever fit in here. She was way too different and the sore feelings most of the men had were not just going to melt away because she did not like how the females ran things.
As he exited the front gate, he gave a small wave to the camp and disappeared into the darkness of the area. He could still hear the faint sounds of yelling and rustling of the forest but other than that it was almost dead silent.

As he got further and further from the camp, the silence turned from golden to extra creepy. It was like he was the only one left alive on a planet where all he had was himself and the wind. When something rustled in the edge of the forest, he braced his hand against his vest, ready to throw. Nothing emerged, but he knew something was out there. More of scary thought, was that someone might be out there.

Alex followed the knifes trail and picked the spare one up from the grounds as she took off after the other girl, "stupid bitch" she mumbled losing sight of Alanea in the brush when she heard foot steps beside her, "ey who's there?" She caled crouching down ready to fight with knife in hand.

ndlbhh.jpg
Carefully, Alanea made another form of dark energy which now shaped like a shield that covered her body from neck to toes. As the shield flied in front of her, protecting her from any possible attack, Alanea stepped forward, watching as her steps brought her closer to the source of noises, "I know someone was there and unless you come out slowly with nothing in your hand, I will strike you right away, killing you on spot," she threaten the shadow. Her eyes fixed into the dark, though she didn't know who was there. She was pretty sure that she could handle one on one fight with no difficulties.

Alex heard a familiar voice, its the squad leader.. she crouched down in a fighting stance calling out, "give up which you're times of being in control are done." She growled and stood up marching into the clearing, "fight me face to face so your family's name with keep their honour." She stated gripping the knife knowing that women cherished their titles more than friends or love, luckily Alex was raised right.

And so, Ayaka Kaikami found herself watching from the shadows as two girls, her "allies", fought head to head. One, the farmer girl, seemed to have somehow sided with the men. She decided to step in. She walked out from behind the tree and stood to the left of the woman wielding the dark energy, conjuring 4 orbs of her own in preparation. "So, there was a traitor in our midst. A good thing you seem stupid, otherwise you might actually be dangerous. I hear you wield a fire aspect ability." She smiled sadistically. "Shall we have a little test to see which of us is faster? 2 against 1 would be unfair, so you may choose a male to assist you."

ndlbhh.jpg
Alanea scoffed as she heard what the girl said, "Really? You are surely pick the wrong side, kid." Alanea put away her shield, making her body exposed without barrier, making the fight fairer, "Well, fine, I may not good at hand on hand combat, but you forget that I'm good at long range combat. Long range combat is face to face fight too," she paused and looked at the dark icicle she made, "I can control this from afar you know and when it vanished, I can make another one. With your little knife, you won't stand a chance."

Just before she wanted to strike the girl, another one showed out from the shadow. Another girl from before who surely wasn't a rebel for she took position beside her and prepared for battle. Another evil smile formed in her face. This rebel girl surely wouldn't have a chance to win. Alanea knew that someone still hiding, either an ally or foe. But, she didn't really care for the new girl was much more experienced than the rebel girl and with Alanea's skill, they could bring her down in no time.

Sasori watched the edges of the forest hearing now the sound of multiple female voices. They were coming! He knew it...he knew it was only a matter of time before they started to come for them. Good thing he bolted early or else he would have gotten caught in that whole debacle and that was drama he did not need...ever. Still, he did recognize one of the voices as Alex. She was actually going against two of them!?

Was she out of her mind!? Sure, he understood her desire to fit in and gain the trust of Kei and the others....but this was suicide. With a sigh, he ran into the forest to assist. Stupid stupid me. What am I doing!? He was making enough noise crunching branches under his shoes to let them know he was coming and when he cleared the brush, he threw two of his knives at the two girls he did not recognize, one at each of them.

He doubted they knew what was in for them. Not very many knew what butterfly knives could do and so they just might appear to be regular blades hurling through the air at them, but his were special. Just when they would get closer and get deflected, they would arch to the side and strike at their side where they were vulnerable. The one heading for Alanea would arch to strike at Ayaka and the one heading for Ayaka would turn to strike at Alanea.

After he threw them, he wasted no time in ducking back into the darkness of the forest, nimbly trying to dodge any attacks directed at him. Play the game, fight from the dark. Don't be vulnerable and strike when the time presents itself. He was adept at fighting while hidden. Still, he wondered how the women would now respond. Who would come looking for him and try to take him out?

Ayaka watched the blade fly towards her, an amused look on her face. "I'm afraid, boy, that won't work on me." Before the knives got close enough that their direction would change, she extended 2 of her orbs into beams and disintegrated both knives, before creating 2 more orbs to replace those shot. Then, she looked in the direction the knives came from. Keeping one eye on the traitor girl, she looked into the undergrowth. "If you go into the woods today you're sure of a big SURPRISE" As she sang the nursery rhyme, she merged the 2 remaining original orbs, then, putting more emphasis on the final word, shot the larger beam into the darkness. The explosion of the impact and the friction of the speed of the electrons created small flames that danced upon the blackened edges of the plants the beam had cut through on it's path.

ndlbhh.jpg
While Alanea still fixed her eyes on the rebel, she heard noises coming toward them and soon a knife flew right to her direction. She could make dark shield to protect herself, but Ayaka was faster that she beamed down the knives with her power. Alanea realized that she possessed light power, she was relief that Ayaka was in her side for Alanea's power wouldn't work against her. Seeing that Ayaka had took care the unknown figure in the shadow. Alanea shifted her attention to the rebel girl. As her dark icicle vanished, she gathered her dark energy which now shaped like rope. Quickly, she threw the dark rope to the rebel's body, locking her move for Alanea intended to bring her breathing and alive to the camp, "We better bring this rebel back and let the general decides what to do about her," she said, glancing at the girl beside her.

He cursed seeing this woman destroy two of his precious butterfly knifes. He would have to use multiple on her if he wanted any effect and he would need a hell of alot more to use than the number he had on hand. When she shot the large beam at him, it sliced through the forest where she presumed he was but luckily for him he wasn't anywhere near there. Still, the light from the fires was growing quickly and would soon reveal his whereabouts.

The two women, obviously determining he died in the attack, focused their efforts on the rebel girl instead of him. He could try another attack, more stealthy this time. Still, could he stand to lose more of his weapons if it failed and whet if her next attack wasn't as far off? She was very strong, that much he knew for sure and in the dark..against her..he might not have the advantage.
The dark magic caster must have been the girl he smelled earlier. He could stand against her, at least he believed he could. Better than the light orb gal that's for sure.

He slunk off deeper into the dark and decided to play it safe for now. If they believed he was dead, maybe he could find a time when they let down their guard and then, he could get them when they could not defend themselves. Strike when the iron is hot Sasori. Don't give them a chance to fight back or retaliate cause they wouldn't do it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.