1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
LEMONDROP KISS

giphy.gif

Hello, potential rp partners! Once again, I'm on the search for new roleplay partners who love romance between two women, typically in anime settings. I really just prefer to use anime pics. ^-^ I've been roleplaying for a very long time, and while I like to think that I write decently well, I'm not perfect. Truthfully, I do not want to roleplay with anyone that thinks their writing is perfect, or that their partner's should be. I may make typos and overlook them while proofreading, but for the most part my IC posts aren't usually riddled with spelling errors. I expect my partner to proof read and put out their best foot per post, but in the end I'm not going to hassle you about it.

My comfort zone for post length is around 4-6 paragraphs, but I can write more if I'm not feeling lazy. Speaking of lazy, when it comes to writing or any of my creative endeavors, I'm super duper lazy. You can expect a post from me at the very least, once per week. Very rarely will I not post, unless I'm feeling particularly dark, enjoying the sunshine, or fighting evil by moonlight. I also really don't want to write smut, unless we've gotten to that point with our characters and the timing feels right. I'm perfectly fine without it, but romance, intimacy, affection, lust, heartbreak? NEED. I enjoy mature themes in my roleplays, and I don't feel comfortable roleplaying these themes with anyone under the age of 18. This excludes you, blues. :(

I'm not bothered by OOC chatter, but I'd rather talk about our characters and the roleplay rather than ourselves. That doesn't mean I don't wanna be friends, though! It just means my main priority is our beautiful, and possibly tragic, lesbian story. On the topic of communication, I really won't judge you if you ghost. I mean, I've done it before in the past and have had it done to me. My ideal roleplay partner does not do this though. They will tell me they are not enjoying the story and we will go on about our business. Simple. If a month has passed without any word from you then our roleplay is automatically dropped. And if this does happen, you may be able to ask me to resume the rp with you if I haven't picked something else up. I vow not to leave ya hanging though, not without telling you first. ;)

I tend to enjoy roleplays that have any sort of theme or setting, as long as we don't try to be too historically accurate I'm fine with anything. My favorite themes are fantasy, medieval, and supernatural mixed in with whatever we can cook up.

To get a response from me, your message must include more than 'hi, how are u'. I want you to message me with something in mind for our future story. I'm not interested in pulling all of the strings or plotting by myself. Didn't I already say I'm lazy? 50/50, or beat it! Let's bounce ideas off of each other and make something amazing. I also will not waste my time on people that regularly give one word replies to thoughtful plot posts. If you do not like or agree with something, say so! If you think something is a great idea, let me know and show me you are interested. PM ME ONLY for rp inquiries. If you post here I'm just gonna assume you didn't care enough to read any of this.

Pairings
(my role is always purple)

Princess x Princess
Princess x Princess
Genie x Adventurer (Aladdin vibes)
Sorceress x Knight (Visions of a dark sorceress, with her clutches around a pure-hearted knight's soul.)
Geisha x Samurai/Ronin/Shinobi
Human x Any Supernatural
Schoolgirl x Schoolgirl
Priestess x Demoness/Half-Demon
Sacrifice x Devil/Demon
Normie x Idol​

Universes I'd like to RP in:
Monster Hunter: World
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha
Tomb Raider
Attack on Titan
Legend of Zelda
Kamisama Kiss
NaNa
Disney
The Phantom of The Opera
Stardew Valley​

Last edited:
Why, yes! I would like another person or two to play with! :D PM for inquiries and have your ideas gathered, and ready to plot!