Leionas: City Born of Dragon SignUps

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Fantastic, and fantastic again! I'm so happy that this RP has worked out so much. *Grins so much her boss asked what's up.* Worth it.

Reactions: Ace
I'm really excited with how this is going so far! That GM post was awesome. I can't wait to hear/read more about the GM.

Also, I don't know if it was really noticeable at all, but I wasn't active for a week. Sorry, school has started again. T.T Hopefully once I get back into the feeling of working and such then I'll be more active and write better.

Hey everyone! (@firejay1, @Ace, @MissChoco, and @SereneDeity)

Couple of things.
  1. At the first GM post (LINK) we found out that each character has a 'special power focus'.
  2. At the mini-GM post (LINK) we saw that he has control over dreams and is willing to manipulate.
  3. At the second GM post (LINK) we began to interact with him. He sent a jolt of magic that many noticed, sat right down with everyone at church, and uncamouflaged Lilicia's (@firejay1) magic.
  4. I will be making a master post that I will continue to edit for all of the GM posts, much like the one for all of the characters in play. This link, like the others, will be added to my signature for easy access.
  5. Question: Would everyone like me to post 'him' (the man from the GM posts) in the character sheets post? I can keep it updated with that we know about him there.
  6. We need an update on Rhist Shiromori @MissChoco, last we saw (LINK) she sat down for the church sermon, let's get her response? Did she notice the magic? Etc.
  7. We also need an update on Ethan Ralston @SereneDeity, last we saw (LINK) he was bored and in his room. I know he didn't attend church, so it's fair that there wasn't a post, but that's up now. Did he notice the magic wave or Lilicia's current magic explosion(LINK)? As a future doctor, maybe he hears someone in pain and runs after them.

GM Posts Master Sheet

• LINK

Morning Saturday, August 12, 5082

We learned the focus of each characters magic.

• Mary Adams (@HelloBeautifulChild)- Has the most control and inherent understanding of her magic. She will be the best trained and her magic bends perfectly to her will.
    • Rist Shiromori (@MissChoco)- Dulling effects, Rist is immune to magic. You can't put a spell on her or try and use magic on her. Once she controls this, she can spread the space of her immunity out to pass it to other people. This will drain her, however, and she needs much more training to use this.
    • Alex Arc (@MissChoco)- Has the most weaponized and uncontrollable magic. If Rist were not training him he would be doing a lot more damage.
    • Ethan Raiston(@SereneDeity)- Due to his young age, Ethan does not yet have a special skill.
    • Lilica Mason (@firejay1)- With control over living matter, Lilica has a beautiful creationist power. However her fear ruins it and makes it dangerous. (Explanation LINK.)
    • James Touche (@HelloBeautifulChild)- An empathic type power, James has the power of persuasion. His words and speech are, themselves, magic.
    • Jamie Williamson (@Ace)- Jamie, like everyone else, has his own magic in him. His magic, however, is compatible with the magic around him. He is more sensitive to the different magics (those of people who have magic within them and the magic of the world). (This is complicated and can be explained in our conversation starting HERE on the Sign Ups form.)

• LINK

10P Saturday, August 12, 5082

We learned that 'he' want's Jamie and Mary together in a very long term sense, he charms their dreams to be about each other. We should take note of the comments that be "barely had to nudge".

• LINK

7:30A Sunday, August 12, 5082

'He' sends a wave of magic through the town that only Class 1 mages and our characters could even dream of noticing.

We learned what he looks like, a taller man with dark hair and a clean shaved look. In this post he is wearing a suit. He sends 'inappropriate' thoughts to Mary, to further shove the two (Mary and Jamie) together. He also uncamouflaged Lilicia's magic, an action he originally did so that others could not sense the magic and risk the Dresiden's killing her. Though he doesn't care if this hurts her, he does clear the area in case the sudden feeling/knowing of all of the magic she possesses causes her to destroy the part of town she is in.

7:50A Sunday, August 12, 5082

From here he goes to church and sits right next to Mary.

• LINK

'He' is amused by the Sermon, and spends his time half paying attention and half devising his next steps. To be doubly sure about Mary (@HelloBeautifulChikd) and Jamie (@Ace) he send thoughts of her to him, but that isn't his main concern. He trusts Rist and Alex (@MissChoco) to do exactly what he wants them to do, train Alex. As far as James, he's not concerned with him at the moment.

In an effort to stop Lilicia (@firejay1) from killing herself, and help Ethan (@SereneDeity) develop his magical personality he sends Ethan to help Lilicia in the woods by sending the following phrase to his mind.

HelloBeautifulChild said:
    Go find the red haired girl in the woods, help her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: Would everyone like me to post 'him' (the man from the GM posts) in the character sheets post? I can keep it updated with that we know about him there.
I would like that, but if not everyone cares about that then it's no biggie.

I don't really mind either way.

@firejay1 and @MissChoco, since you guys seem kinda blah on it and no-one else seems concerned, I am going to wait until he is a more active character in the RP before I add him in, sound good?

Yup! No probs.

I'm sorry for suddenly disappearing! I'm catching up now and making my post