Leionas: City Born of Dragon SignUps

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Sorry for not replying earlier, it's been a long day. About my schedule, tomorrow is my last day of driver's ed, and I get out of that at 4 PM CST. I'm free on christmas eve, just not christmas day. After christmas, I'm heading up to North Carolina for a week, and won't be able to be on the RP as often, although I'll probably be able to post here and there. So next week on saturday I think my schedule should be normal again.

Ooo, wisdom teeth *cringe* I've had about 10 of my teeth pulled out (when they were still my baby teeth, so it was a long time ago, but whatever) and the last ones I got were my wisdom teeth. I got the anesthesia with the needle every single time, but thankfully I don't hate needles. Yeah, good luck with that...

Anyways, I totally forgot about the color thing! Sorry! T.T I'll try to slip it into my next post, or if I don't see a fit time to make a new post then I'll edit the one I already have. I'll make sure to have it in one of my posts when Wednesday comes around (if that's alright), hopefully even by tomorrow (meaning Tuesday).

My schedule is starting to get pretty hectic now. On Christmas I have to leave to visit my family in another state (which takes a 5-hour car trip) so I probably won't be active at all on Christmas. However, if the internet connection is strong enough and since I'm not the one driving, I may be able to constantly be active during the car trip. It depends really, it's a 50/50 chance. I'll be at my other family house and the internet is pretty crap there and my family is probably going to want to do a lot of festive stuff, so I don't know how active I'll be. Plus, I hate the house there because it's basically just a depressing house that drains all of my motivation and energy so I don't know how excited I'll be to roleplay. I'll be better after the first couple of days in January. Don't get me wrong though, I'll still be able to post, but it may not be as often as all of you guys nor may my posts be in the best condition. If you want to get the exciting part of the plot going, then by all means go ahead, don't worry about my schedule. :) (but please don't leave me behind! ;-;)

Also, I'm more active around 12:00-2:00 PM and 9:00 to 10:30 PM, but then again it changes constantly.

P.s. And also since I'm starting to get pretty busy, I'm trying to have Rist and Alex be like a team for a little while just so I can post faster. As you could probably tell from my first late post, Alex is almost Rist's apprentice type of thing. I hope my schedule isn't a hassle...

Scratch that last post about having their favorite color in by tomorrow or by Wednesday, I managed to fit it into the next post I made over on the IC. I kinda awkwardly threw it in there, so just in case: Rist's favorite color is dark purple, Alex's favorite color is yellow.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Sorry about that little rules fiasco, it totally slipped my mind. I added my character's favorite color to my first post, and used the @ feature in my second one. Sorry about that!

@MissChoco @SereneDeity @Ace @firejay1 @Talia

Hey everyone! I have good news and bad news. Good news? I'm going on a road trip this weekend! Bad news? I'm going to be mostly busy this weekend and may be unable to post. They don't really have wifi where I'm going (god, old people, :P) but they do go to bed early and I have my phone. I will try and post, but it'll be slow and most likely typo ridden since I'll be posting from a phone. I'll be back by Monday and will resume my normal RP speeds and quality.

@Talia you're still working on that 5P EST deadline, if you don't make it I will delete your character sheet and remove you from the list. I love your character though, so let's get that post up okay?

I hope everyone had a great christmas! (Assuming we all celebrate that is.)

I won't be mad so long as you have fun on your road trip ^^ I hope everyone has a good time on their holiday breaks!

Hopefully you all had a good Christmas! (if we all celebrate it.)

I think we'll all be busy one way or another this week. Hopefully we all enjoy our fun times and then we can get right back to having an organized RP schedule. :P

Question. Is this still open? If so, I would like to make a Military Personnel.

Question. Is this still open? If so, I would like to make a Military Personnel.
Of course! Get on in here, you can be Wicciah, agnostic, or athiest.

I leave tonight and will be back home before midnight, we'll see if I can post before tomorrow.

I'm back! Wooh! I also am ready to start plot stuff and that'll begin on Sunday of the RP, I know ton of stuff is going on so unless it get finished early, let's have this day over with by 2015! :)

@Talia, hate to say it, but you're out. I'm taking you out of the character sheets, and unless something's happened that made you unable to pop on for 5 seconds and let us know, no, you can't re-apply.

@CrimsonHorizons I'm excited about you coming on, let me know your RP schedule in your CS ok? Thanks!

@SereneDeity Yep, I was letting everyone post first and then went off to FL but I'm back now, and everyone is back to normal schedules so the plot shall begin! :) *Starts working on the post in advance.*

I know I've been bad about posting. I'll post soon, though it may be short cause I'm feeling a bit sick and my brain's not quite working right.

I know I've been bad about posting. I'll post soon, though it may be short cause I'm feeling a bit sick and my brain's not quite working right.
No worries! Alls good, everything has been hectic lately. Hope you get better! (Everyone 'round here is getting the flu, hope you aren't!)

Are you still accepting characters? I'd like to give my hand at this...

@Alexa We are, just be sure to include your RP schedule in your CS. Welcome to the club!

Eh... Roleplay schedule... Um... I've never really made one... You can refer to my roleplay resume as a guide, but I really have no clue what my roleplay schedule would be like. It's too much for me to deal with. I come on just about every single day, see if a post is made, then respond or not... ^^;

That's cool, it's just good to know for RP purposes. Like if you talk to my character Tuesday lunch time and I don't reply till the end of Wed, it's because of my school/work. I just like to know if you're going to be able to post a lot. Right now most everyone is kind of busy but by the new year we'll speed up.

Just get that character sheet up and let's get you approved. :bananaman:

I have a brief update on my schedule! (thank you for reminding me, lmao) My winter semester doesn't start until the 12th, not the 6th, so that's essentially another week of free time, then we start having to worry about tuesday-wednesday-thursday relations. By then, patterns will start to solidify, I make a habit of making work habits, so if you start noticing trends, you can begin to assume my schedules on those days provided there aren't any sudden exceptions. ^^