3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
This rp is a simple idea I'm doing as a one on one on another site but decided that I could do a group of 3 other people (so 4 in total including me) in an rp where this is the plot:

People joke that toys come to life while you are asleep. Well in this room they're alive all the time, and the boy who owns them simply could care less as long as they rebuild themselves and put themselves back when he leaves the house. Well, that boy has moved on and now his younger brother is here and destroying everyone, mixing parts and tossing them into a bin. Now all Lego sets must re-unite and fight back!

So you'd pick any minifugre (form any line. I'm doing Chase from AGENTS), and make your own CS. They can build, but not super fast like in movies. They can't do too many tricks, and no one is better than the other. If they have a special ability that I can prove then yes (like SPINJITZ for MY NINJAGO FANS!) and such. Anyone really ready to join this odd rp?

I'll provide pictures of the sets I'm talking about during the rp, and any minifugures that aren't clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.