Legion: Soldiers and Drakons IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith Atkinson Font - Spray Paint Fonts - GraffitiPaintBrush - ba1a1a.png
Lilith saw a number of people walk into the kitchen as she was holding a conversation with the vampire girl, whose name she still couldn't remember. She continued to cook, but nodded to show that she was listening to what the vampire girl was saying. As soon as she asked her if she could have a snack before dinner, she giggled to herself. She thought of something funny to say back to her. She straightened herself up, making her look like a pompous mother. "Now now... You can't have a snack before dinner or else you won't eat." She laughed to herself a little bit, hoping that the joke would at least be a little funny. She wasn't really the joking type, so it probably came off as a bit rigid and awkward. She rubbed the back of her neck and pretended to act a little nervous. "But, in all seriousness, if you want my blood... I guess you could have a little. But don't bite hard!" Lilith wasn't really looking forward to it, but it would create a bit of a closer bond between them. This is for the sake of becoming better comrades. This is for the sake of becoming better comrades. Endure the pain that you're about to experience. She tried not to look like she was having an aneurism internally. She did come off as a bit frightened, but still looked sincere about the offer.​

The vampire laughed in response to the demon's joke. "Oi, stop reminding me I can't eat. I can live with the not being able to cross water and the not being able to go out in sunlight and the not being able to die, but being able to smell food but never eat it is torture." She smiled ominously when the demon asked her not to bite hard. "Some demon you are, scared of a little bite. And besides, that's such a primitive method." She conjured a small dark matter needle, and lightly pricked the skin of the woman, just below the neck. Next, she created a glass of the same material, and used the needle as some kind of tap to collect about 250ml of the blood, before removing the needle. She took a sip. "Mm I was right. This really is good."

The twins ignore the fact that they are told no snacking before dinner even though they should listen to someone older then them, after all they are only little children. Though they quietly open the fridge and with a soft giggle from them both they both pull a small bottle of sake from the fridge and then shut the fridge. They both completely ignore the two showing they choose whose authority they listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.