Legends

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jae- The nonexistant

Original poster
Legend has it that 'The Guardian' will be born a blind girl. She will struggle heavily through life without her parents until she finds 'The Guide.' He will pick her up and together they will destroy the darkness covering Acer Illumini.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Areiz walked silently down the mostly-deserted school hallway. She ran her hand down the wall, her pale, icy blue eyes fixed on the ground, her jet black hair, cut at her chin, curtaining her face from outsiders, her surprisingly tanned skin seemed brightened by her stark white jacket over her pale blue shirt and dark blue jeans. She wore a pair of light grey tennis shoes. Reaching the door of the classroom 5 minutes early, Areiz took a deep breath, pushing the door open and taking her seat in the back of the class. She had only just set her notebook on her desk when it was yanked from her grasp, a small laugh echoing in her head.
"Aww, little blind girl writes in a little journal?" The girl's voice sneered.
"Sarah, give it back." Areiz said, her voice dripping with annoyance as she fixed her empty gaze on her.
"No." She said. A loud ripping sound filled the room and Areiz dropped her head. Every day..This is my fifth notebook and I've only been here a week..Ever since I was born in that stupid orphanage.. Areiz thought to herself, shoving the paper confetti in her bag as Sarah stood over her, poking her and laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.