Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to fill in history. I might be able to latter after school if that's alright.

@Caramon Zero, no its fine apply and I'll have the IC up tonight/tomorrow (hopefully!)

@Raven sure go ahead, as long as its up soon ^^

Reactions: Raven
Quick question:
Which artifacts are off limits?
Such as the Mirror Shield, to name one.

None really, but ones that are already taken shouldn't really be used by other people.

Okay thanks I'll work on that now. Also if the items I picked are already taken I'll try and find others.

Okay I'm done. Let me know if I need to change anything please. I'll try to if I'm on before Friday if not I will be on after school which would be sometime after 3pm EST.

You can use the Fused Shadows, but like Midna, just make sure you don't abuse its power.

And I'm pretty sure no one else has the Rod of Seasons, so go ahead and have it!

Both my characters have the fused shadow and the rod of seasons...

Whoops, wrong person xD

Sorry!

The Gilded Sword and Mirror Shield seem fine as well as the Zora mask, but just remember that the GS isn't able to "purge" evil like the Master Sword is. As long as they're not mixed up, we should be good. Same thing goes with the Hero's Bow and the Goddesses Bow. One shoots regular and man-made arrows, while the other shoots elemental and light-based arrows that can purge evil creatures from the world.

The Gilded Sword and Mirror Shield seem fine as well as the Zora mask, but just remember that the GS isn't able to "purge" evil like the Master Sword is. As long as they're not mixed up, we should be good. Same thing goes with the Hero's Bow and the Goddesses Bow. One shoots regular and man-made arrows, while the other shoots elemental and light-based arrows that can purge evil creatures from the world.
Okay cool so I managed to not get someone else item. Thanks and yeah I shouldn't have a problem remembering that in Major's mask with that sword I suck trying to do anything like with the Master Sword. So by keeping that logic in mind we should be fine.

Haha, yep! Sorry about the confusion!

Anyways, glad to hear everyone's excited. What do you predict the first "arc" will be about?

Something that involves nature maybe? Like something green XD
I've been playing a lot of Zelda lately so yeah... Random game related guess.

Maaaaybe

Haha, yep! Sorry about the confusion!

Anyways, glad to hear everyone's excited. What do you predict the first "arc" will be about?
Obviously, it will involve all of us receiving wooden swords (or one wooden sword to share among the entire party), after which we are told to save the world. Yep :P.

By the way, are we allowed to 'combine' items (possibly with other party members), assuming that said combination makes sense? For example, one person uses a bomb and throws it at a target, at which point someone else uses a Fire Rod to make the bomb go off early (as opposed to when the fuse would run out), or using a Gust Jar and Bombs as makeshift Bomb Arrows. Stuff like that.

Yeah, we can do that. We'll also be able to get a few more artifacts as we go on, such as the Hookshot or the Gale Boomerang. We'll have to decide collectively who gets these items, but there will be 2 additional ones per "Temple/Dungeon" we visit.

*crawls out of a small tunnel brushing off dirt from my hands*
Tonight eh? I honestly have no idea what the arc might be. You said something about it being friday the 13th? *quickly goggles friday the 13th, gasping at its description* What does this have to do with a slasher film?!

Not a slasher, but something equally as terrifying :3

And yep, tonight will probably have the starting post!

Well if it's before 8:45pm EST I'll be here able to see it XD
If not I'll just have to reply when I get home after school. Also Saturday IDK if I will be on my day will probable be busy just for the heads up.

That's cool, no worries.

Keep guessing! @Razilin, any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.