Legends of New Hyrule (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool, no worries everyone ^^

BUT-

I would like all sheets to be completed by Friday. Regardless if you have information left to fill in, I'm posting the thread, so you can still post in the IC (but try to finish it before then if its possible)
Eh, friday is easily possible (for me at least). All I really need to do is finishing off the history section, which I'm working on as we speak. If I don't manage to finish it today before I have to hit my bed (it's getting close to midnight on this side of the ocean), it's guaranteed to be finished tomorrow.

That works, just have an idea that would perfectly work with the 13th and would instantly launch us into a quest.

By the way, my opening post is gonna have a GM interaction (meaning, all the characters are forced into one area for a moment), but after you see the "------"'s, your characters can return to whatever it was they were doing/wherever they were before the GM interaction.

Welp, it should be mostly finished now. I may end up making some minor edits here and there, but unless there's a major problem, there shouldn't be any major edits anymore.

That's cool, no worries!

I'll update the OP soon, has everyone submitted a sheet yet?

Derr, I knew I was forgetting something. Edited /that/ detail in. Now everything should be finished (My CS is on the previous page, as you should already know). That's what I get for writing this late at night...

And with that, I'm going to sleep. Good nightzzzzz...

Night!

Alright, updating the OP with all previously posted sheets ^^

Also, for the sake of convenience, here's a list of direct links to CS'es. Feel free to add it to the OP, Sora (In fact, that's the whole reason I've made this thing :P)

Mid - Razilin

Cipris - CuccoLady

Sianna - CuccoLady

Aleida - WrittenAll Over

Clove - WrittenAll Over

Miruo - Neobullseye

Zaleria - Raven

XD I had the OP updated, but I'll edit that in later.

So, what kind of adventure do you guys think I'll be sending us off on first?

Durrr....I have no clue...I've been trying to guess it since you mentioned it but nothing's coming to mind T^T

Appearance:
big_thumb_6049bf21339d7136a485faa37360a3d7.jpg

Name:

Ruissa
Nickname:
Rui, Rue

Female

Species:

Hylian

Equipment:

- Standard Dagger
- Standard Bow
- Standard Arrows
- Quiver
- Gale Boomerang, Pegasus Boots

Adventurer's Kit:

- A bottle of Fresh Water.
- A bottle of Honey.
- A satchel used to carry the various (yet limited amount of) items she decides to bring with her.

Elf.DragonS.Crown_.full_.634037.jpg
Personal History:
Ruissa lives in Clock Town, Termina. But before that, she once lived in Castle Town. When she was young, around the age of 6-years-old, she was playing with a sibling of hers (whom she does not remember anything about) at the front gates of Castle Town. While playing the game "hide-and-seek" with her older sibling, she was the first to hide. At her age, she didn't know better and she had decided to hide outside the walls of the castle to make it even harder for her sibling to find her.

Little did the ignorant Rui know, that there was a group of Bokoblins out in Hyrule Field. As she ran out into the empty area, the creatures noticed her and had soon begun to chase after her with their weapons drawn. Once realizing that the way back to Castle Town was blocked by the Bokoblins, Ruissa fled into the woods in attempts to get away. She stumbled and tripped over roots while running, and she had received various cuts and bruises after bumping into some trees. After moments of going through the woods, she eventually successfully left the creatures behind and found herself completely lost.

All beat up and exhausted, Rui soon passed out and only later woke up to find herself lying in a bed, all bandaged up with no memory of who she was, or how she got there. It turned out that a Hylian with the name of Keiya found her in the woods and brought her back to her home in Clock Town, Termina. Keiya was an independent brunette woman who lived on her own and traveled around hunting and collecting materials to sell for rupees. She was skilled in archery and sword fighting. Keiya asked the young girl what her name was and she received no answer, but when she asked what she wanted her to call her, she came up with Ruissa, Rui or Rue for short.

As years passed by, Ruissa lived with Keiya and things were great. Rue had learned about many things from Keiya as the older woman was excited to help the blonde Hylian. She was homeschooled, and was even taught how to wield a sword and shoot arrows with a bow. Together, the two went on mini adventures and bonded. Keiya was like a mother to Ruissa.

Everything went wrong when Rui was 17-years-old. Rui and Keiya had received a request to get some material from monsters that Ruissa absolutely disliked. In the end, Keiya ended up with severe wounds which led her to passing on due to the amount of blood she had lost. Rue ended up returning home, all broken up inside.

Days after Keiya's death, Rui thought it was best to take a break from being at home. She decided to journey around to wherever her heart told her to.

. . .Perhaps she will end up doing something important while on this personal adventure of hers.

Other:

HEY LOOK! LISTEN! WATCH OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, awesome! We just need the last person to post their sheet before we get into the story!

Reactions: MarMar
Also, before I forget: how is stuff like money and magic (especially the MP part) going to be handled?

Money questions:
- Will everyone have their own wallet, or will the group as a whole share one giant wallet?
- If the former, are we allowed to pool our money together to buy more expensive stuff, assuming that all those involved agree?
- Also if the former, will there be any sort of Rupee 'cap' any one character can hold, like the Wallets have in the normal games? And if yes, can we transfer money to eachother in order to not waste anything?

Magic:
- Is there going to be an MP system at all, or can we just use magical items at will?
- Will there be some puzzles that involve magic in some way or another? Or, for that matter, any puzzles period?
- If there is going to ge an MP system, can we upgrade our MP at some point in time?

Money:

Yes, we all have our own wallet (unless for some reason you don't want your character to, be it because they just steal stuff or the fact that they're so recognized they get items for free).

Yes, you're allowed to pool your resources together.

And no, there won't be an official "cap", but nobody is allowed to carry a million Rupees around with them. I'd say the technical "Max" for an individual would be 500-1000 like the largest.

Magic:

Magical Items can be used at will, but make it believable. Meaning, don't instantly pick up the Fire Rod and start making Flame-Torpedos that explode into mini Nukes. It's like anything: the more times you use it, the better you'll become with it.

I'm iffy about a lot of puzzles given the fact that stuff like that can take a lot of time out of the plot and usually kills an RP (for example: hunting for clues in a Scooby-Doo RP takes up 90% of the story, whereas 10% is actually catching the criminal and advancing the plot to a point where everyone wants to be). There might be a good dose of puzzles, but I'll have to give it more thought.

There won't be an official "system", but again, time and use gives you abilities. Plus, before each dungeon we'll meet someone who can grant us a new ability/item that we need in order to concur the evils within (I'll post something like "Darunia gives Mercanor the Bomb Bag and some Bombs. Darunia gives Deku-Demano a set of Explosive Arrows" for all the characters).

Goddamn it. Why did I not see this RP sooner?! LoZ is my favorite game, ugh!

Hey, hey!~ Mind putting me on a waiting list in case someone drops out? I would love to be a part of this if at all possible.

Will do!

Is everyone almost ready to start? Who's sheet are we missing?

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Will do!

Is everyone almost ready to start? Who's sheet are we missing?
Only Caramon Zero's -- who, by the way, has not posted in either the Int. Check or the OoC thread since his/her first post in the former. It could be that he simply missed the link to this topic, or it could be that he/she is no longer interested in this thing anymore. Maybe you should poke him/her to make sure?

Yeah I'll do that in a second, a bit busy right now

Someone call me? XD

I'm sorry, I've been busy lately, but I should be able to get a CS up soon, unless someone else is waiting to be accepted, then they may join in my stead, that way you can move ahead, and everyone can be happy. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.