Legends of New Hyrule (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cipris flitted her wings every once in a while as she listened and watched intently at the drama happening below her. The new visitor seemed in all sincerity to want the king to accept his gift, yet he did not. Starting to feel uncomfortable at the rising anger from the creature, Cipris stood. She looked down at Clove nervously. "Should we leave before he does something bad?" She asked, however, not a second after her last word did the beam shook, causing Cipris to loose her balance and plop back down in a sitting position. Again the ground shook, bringing Cipris's attention to the masked thing. Again, Cipris gripped tightly, now looking up and gasping at the sight of the moon, which was ten times bigger, and closer, with a hideous expression. "Clove! What do we do?!" She asked, panicking.

Sianna pressed herself closer to the dark corner, curling her legs up to her chest. What was happening? Hearing little to none of what had been spoken earlier, Sianna had no clue what had brought this about. What to do? What to do? Biting her lip Sianna looked across the sky. She could teleport to the mirror and enter the twilight, that would save her! Another shake and she slid off the roof, falling to the ground in a heap. Blacking out briefly from a hit of her head, Sianna reopened her red eyes and blinked a couple of times to regain focus and gasped at the sight of an ugly moon. People rushed about her, not seeming to notice her presence, when one trampled across her satchel, shattering the contents inside which was sadly her piece of the mirror of twilight. There was no growing to the twilight realm without that being fixed!

An amused smile graced Aleida's lips as her Father displayed his outrageously boisterous personality. It had always been thus with him and over time She'd grown less embarrassed by it; if anything, much to her shugrin, she'd been adopting it more of late. "You can't even imagine." she responded with an air of mystery, "Yet he is wisest man I know." she mumbled to herself as her father once again spoke revealing the Ocarina. Aleida gasped at it. Had her father really intended, this whole time, to hand him the real Ocarina of time?! Suddenly she felt as if she had wanted to take her mumbled words back. Absurd! to give a powerful artifact such as this to a stranger; even if he an attractive, seemingly responsible stranger. before her anger had time to take form in words the sound of the ocarina silenced the world. It reverberated into every inch of their reality, sending the control of time itself into the hands of young man now standing before King. As Aleida remained in her elegant position beside her father, her mind rung with the melody even after the music had died down. The Hero before her had played a song, she'd heard many times as a child, with as much clarity and power as she had imagined it would have been played of old. Applause erupted and aleida mindlessly joined in never lifting her awed gaze from the green clad boy before her.

Aleida ignored the murmured voiced attributing it to the gossip of the suburb performance. It wasn't until the unforeseen appearance then disappearance of a scarecrow's backside jolted her in her seat. The erie words of a what looked to Aldeida to be a demented scarecrow child rooted Aleida in place for the duration of the terrifying exchange. Proud of her father's diplomatic and humble answer She was dumbfounded by the boy's- for he had that of a childish countenance- reaction.
With each tremor aleida's muscles tensed, rigid in her chair, until her knuckles were white. She paled at the gruesome sight of the moon above. "This is impossible.." the breath of her voice evaporated as quickly as the color drained from her face. A creature such as this had the power to send the moon and everything under it into anguish. The sky turned blood red, the masked creature disappeared and her father only gapped at the moon in horror.Though she, herself, could barely tear her face away from the slight, it was the chaos around her that drew her attention. The guards were no where in sight, people left the square in utter terror, those who did remain cried to those they revered- namely the royal family-to do something, anything. Aleida's eyes searched as fast as her mind realed turning towards the only thing that could possibly have had enough power to overcome. Those that created this world. As the princess she was all too familiar with their feets and silently squeezed her eyes shut sending cries from her spirit. As her eyes returned open they fastened on the clear view of the Ocarina of time in their guest's hands. Hope realed from within. Still stiff in her chair Aleida grasped his forearm in hopeful urgency. "Play it again!" she squeezed tighter "Play the song of time once more!"

Blitz written. I'll come back to edit. I'll return to write for Clove as well.

Mercanor didn't know how to act as the horrific events before him began to unfold. As Majora approached the King and threatened him, Mercanor reached for his sword. But before he could make a swing for the imp, the demonic figure teleported away, leaving only the ensuing destruction of Hyrule behind him. Mercanor was about to go and tell the King to escape with his family before his arm was roughly squeezed by the Princess, who demanded that he play the Song of Time once more. Mercanor was paralyzed with fear, staring up at the moon with a horrified gaze. He didn't quite understand why playing the song again was important, but he figured that if he was going to die, he would go out doing something that calmed the others. Quickly climbing up onto the table, Mercanor raised the legendary instrument in his hands back to his lips and began to play the Song of Time. Once more, silence seemingly fell over the crowd, despite the horrified looks on their faces. It was almost like time had suddenly stopped, or was slowing down enough for things to become silent. Even the ground ceased to violently shake from the incoming disaster, giving Mercanor the oddest feeling of utter disbelief. The song ended... But things did not change. The people still remained still, almost frozen in place, and the ground no longer shook. Even the plummeting moon had ceased moving, completely frozen in what Mercanor believed to be some kind of displacement of time. Then, he heard something echo from the stillness.

Clap. Clap. Clap.

"Well done, well done! This time you actually managed to survive on your own!"

Looking over towards the sound of the voice, Mercanor saw the man clad in purple who had appeared in his dream. But... It wasn't a dream. The mask... Majora was wearing it. Slowly, the man with an eerie smile walked over to the young man and the Princess, his cane clicking against the ground softly. "Its you... Y-You were-" Mercanor began before he was suddenly interrupted. "You may refer to me as "The Happy Mask Salesman". I used to own the Happy Masks stall in Hyrule long ago, but since then I have been on an eternal journey to find rare and powerful masks that could be dangerous, should they fall into the wrong hands. But, in my travels, your new acquaintance, Majora, was taken from me by a meddlesome child... Or am I thinking of the first time? Oh, it doesn't really matter... I will wait for your friends to awaken before I continue. It's only fair that you all know what you're about to face..."

Ruissa heard clapping as she stirred, rolling a bit on the cold stones she laid on. A groan soon escaped from her and she slowly opened and closed her eyes. Blinking away the remaining blurriness she saw, the teen realized that she was on the ground. Wha. . .aa?

Weird. She didn't recall falling asleep at any point as the moon was heading towards the town. Hm. . .it must have been when the boy, Mercanor, played the Song of Time after the princess told him to.

After moments of thinking to herself, Rui then noticed The Happy Mask Salesman. Out of the blue, she spoke.

"You. . ."

Status
Not open for further replies.