Legendary Godzilla, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Polyphemus

Original poster
Hello! I am new to this site, so for starters please forgive me if I am committing any sort of faux pas here.

This is an itch I've been meaning to scratch for some time now. I was wondering if anyone is up for a Godzilla roleplay. Specifically, I was thinking of picking up where the 2014 film left off- humanity at large has just learned of the existence of kaiju, Godzilla is looked on with awe but also incredible fear, much like the atomic bomb. What I would like to do here is introduce some of the classic monsters into the new continuity- Anguirus, Baragon, Jet Jaguar, and so on. I was also thinking I'd like the story to focus more on humans, though with plenty of monster action, a big part being trying to figure out ways of engineering fights between kaiju in hopes that they'll wipe one another out. And lastly, I'd like to have it set mostly in Japan, for no real reason but nostalgia.

I'd be happy to elaborate on anything or answer any questions. Anyone interested by this?

Biollante is interested, I like the idea. I don't know much of the lore of Legendary Godzilla, but what movies or eras does it consider canon?

Im interested big g fan Im second to none on knowing kaiju details I grew up watching these movies and have seen most of them in film sav the last film and one or two others

Status
Not open for further replies.