Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
Hello! Normally I wouldnt put out a request but lately I've been carving a certain more strange idea. I would like to play the various versions of Link from Legend of Zelda and have some...INTIMATE encounters with the girls in those games. Now, just a fair warning I am not going to accept probably more then 2 people to rp with, sorry to say but I really cant afford to do to many rps, I'm just looking for a good writer to help me work this idea and come up with something enjoyable.

I'd prefer a few things of my partner. One, that they play perhaps some of the more obscure or out there characters in the zelda world. Characters like Midna, The Great Fairies, Etc although if you cant or do not wish to play a few characters that is completely fine. Second, preferably my parent wouldnt mind doing things that are different from vanilla, aka things like forced, anal, some ageplay etc, but once again it isnt needed to apply.

Other then that I'm only looking for a paragraph or more with a reply and thats just a loose rule so there is enough to reply to, if you like this idea or have any ideas of your own, please post here or pm me. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day/night.

No one interested? I'm quite adaptable with what goes on in my rps so if anyone even has a mild interest you could go ahead and send me a pm, we could figure out something that works for all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.