Legend of Zelda: The quest for the Twilight Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onyxforever

Ok so now that I have my Link and extra character we can begin!

Dark Link smiled as he proclaimed his outrageous idea of knowing how to return to the Twilight Realm, "If you want to know how then just ask. If not I will be waiting and you know where to find me."

Link looks at his other, unsure whether or not he could be trusted. "I don't know. I may have to think about this." He hoped he could find Zelda and run it by her first.

"Then you know where I am." grinning with a glint in his redish eyes he turned and walked over to a wall and leaned against it, "Have fun on your little errand."

Link nods and walks off. He rides Epona to Hyrule Castle. He didmounts, the guards letting him pass without a fuss and goes to Zelda's chambers, knocking.

The princess turned, slightly annoyed at the disturbance of her actions. She opened the heavy door, and was surprised to see who was on the other side. "Oh. Hello link. Why might you be here?"

"There's something I need to talk to you about. I saw Dark Link and he said he knew a way back to the Twilight Realm. What do you think about it?

"I wouldn't trust that figure. Didn't he try to kill you? Although, perhaps this is an opportunity. A few days after the mirror was broken I realised that there was so many things I still needed to do in twilight. I'll go with you I think."

Link nods. "Okay. Sounds good." He walks out to Epona and waits for Zelda to get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.