Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
10838585_751171971631046_1812274804_n.jpg

"Why? You want to speak of why? I would have thought it relatively simple. I'm you! But I'm also not you in that same capacity. Darkness opposes light as light opposes darkness. Evil fights good as vice versa. I'm your shadow given life by Majora and you, the real Yuno, you're the light. Which means we're destined to tear each other down until their's nothing left in the world that's sacred for us. You have Yuki and want to protect him dearly seeing him as nothing more than your one and only. The one who saved you from a life of misery and woe! But can't you see what I'm getting at?!"

She'd say as the water around her began to boil slightly due to the power she was giving off as a result of her anger. Her claws glowed a dark purple to even further the contrast with Yuno even more.

"Everything you stand for and wish to protect is what I strive to crush and bring down. It's the sole reason for my existence and why Majora gave me life and tore me away from you. He's fascinated by your power and what it means for him. Your power would make you the perfect host but we both know that your mind is not one to be so belittled and controlled like that of a puppet. Which is partly why I feel my own existence is something of a mockery. If I'm supposed to be you, shadow or not I wouldn't allow myself to do as some mask orders me to. But how do I go against the creed of the being who gave me life?"
Demon-1.png~c200

"There is no real answer I suppose but one thing will be decided for sure by the outcome of this battle. If you defeat me than Majora's magic will fade from me and I'll return to being nothing more than your shadow. Then you can save your loved one and get the stone from Morpha. I imagine I don't need to enlighten you on what happens if you lose this battle."

Majora would have taken Yuki on his host and with Morpha and Ben's assistance, he'd have laid waste to the rest of the group and resumed dropping the moon upon Clock Town.

"I think we've just about finished any further room for talking. Let's get right down to what we're both here for.."

Back within the Deku Tree, Majora was uneasy to say the least. He was grateful for Morpha stopping Shadow Yuno before she went too far and seriously maimed Yuki. But she was a loose cannon as far as he was concerned. He supposed he should have expected that being she was the shadow of Yuno, the most unstable person the mask had ever known. She'd just be another loose end he'd have to tie up after he took Yuki on as his host that was all. Then he'd take the stone from Morpha and slaughter the rest of the heroes. For Yuki was far more developed than Skull Kid and thus he'd provide much more of a power input when he had the mask on.

"Ghirihim? I have no doubt in my mind that you can see how the tide is turning. The three brats and that fisherman are fighting Ben, the two sword wielders are fighting Morpha and my creation is fighting Yuno. All the while my host is strapped up like a present waiting to be opened. I'll return to your side if the situation grows too uneasy. But it seems all has worked out in my favor, hee hee.." With that and a twirl the mask vanished and reappeared right in front of Yuki who was still strapped to the wall by one of Morpha's tentacles while the creature kept the other occupied.

Morpha's nucleus moved itself over to the side to avoid Hanji's blade from smashing through the water through to hit it. Why had Majora come so soon? Before it and the shadow had taken care of the intruders?

588877f3acfe4b69e5dc8727d7be36d8_bigger.png

"I imagine you're not surprised to see me again. After that wench of yours killed off my last host. I've been looking for a suitable replacement and while Morpha and the Shadow keep your friends occupied, I can't think of a better time to extract my revenge.."

The mask then turned to plant itself upon Yuki's face and immediately as the mask made contact, Yuki would have picked up on all the torment that the mask had put Skull Kid through. With having him break up a marriage to be by turning the groom into a child, and even go past the limits of what could be considered decent and comitting murder. But the worst of all had to be when Majora acted out and nearly crushed one of Skull Kid's fairies to death.

"It didn't take me long to break Skull Kid. I'm curious as to how long it'll take you.."

"Tsk." She scoffed, shaking her head. "You don't get it. It's because you're me that I asked you why. If that is true...then you know that your simplistic view of the world is a false one. A fake perception. The world is not black and white. It is full of color." She fiddled with her hair, twirling a strand between her fingers. "See? Pink. Not white, not black." She tilted her head, looking deeply at her copy. "And the rest of that is nonsense. Neither of us is the shadow or the light. Not wholly."

She pointed at the shadow. "You are made of shadow, bathed in black. And yet you have not killed a single person, have you?" She reversed her gesture, now thumbing at herself. "I'm open for the whole world to see, in my pink haired and bright eyed smiling state. And yet I've killed many things since I got here. No one is purely light or dark."

tumblr_nt94piKwZo1tmooy0o1_540.gif

"If you really were my dark side, I would not have this murderous desire to brutalize you, would I? But I do. I really do." She stood resolute, tensed and ready if this shadow corruption made a move. "You will not crush me. You will not bring down anything or anyone I protect. I could snuff out your life with a casual swing of my hand if I desired it. Any version of me that would be content with being a servant, a slave, a toollike you? That's what they would deserve." She glared daggers at the other.

"...But I'll let you decide how this plays out. You can die a slave or live free. Make your move." She lowered into a combat stance, waiting.

"H--huh?!" He flinched as the mask suddenly popped up in front of him. "Suitable replacement..." He paled as he realized. "Oh no!" He tried to pull back, lean away, keep the mask away from himself, to no avail. He was stuck, restrained like a toy. He shook violently, yelling out and trying to break free. An effort that gradually failed, his yell soon muffled by the mask as it attached itself to his face.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He yelled out where nobody else could possibly hear, locked deep in his mind as he was flooded with images of the pain this thing had put that kid through.

DON'T! GET--GET OUT!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"If I had a choice than perhaps I'd consider it. But the stage has been set. Only one of us walking out of here and that's just the way it has to be."

She'd start as she extended her claws before lunging forward, as her claws streamed through the water before raising upward as she sought to try and slash Yuno across the chest. She was unaware that Majora had finally made his appearance on the scene nor did she know that she'd be destroyed by him once Yuno was dead.

"And! It's! Going! TO BE ME!"

Back with Yuki, the scene within his mind began to shift rather violently. No longer was he strapped to the wall by one of Morpha's tentacles. He'd be standing in what appeared to be some kind of twisted dreamscape with Majora standing before him. Only the mask had taken quite the turn from just a demonic mask.

6_MajorasWrath1.jpg

Glancing down at Yuki, Majora lashed out with one of the whips extending from his wrists as he sought to wrap it around the boy's waist.

"To think this could have all been avoided if you and your friends stayed out of other's affairs! The moon could have crushed that pathetic littlw town and nobody would have shed a tear in remorse. Yet you and your little band of pests just had to pester me further. Even going as far as removing me from my host and then murdering him. Well I'd like you to think about the pain of loss, boy! This whole world will burn and all you have to do is accept that you've lost!"
"You're right. Only one Yuno will live and leave. And it's not you!" She bellowed back, lunging forward herself with a downward sword slice aiming right for those pesky claws.

He grimaced with the sudden lance of pain as it wrapped around his wrist roughly. "I didn't even come here of my volition. But I wasn't going to let that happen." He sighed. "Yes, perhaps. Perhaps I have lost. But what do you get from winning? From destroying it all? Will it be worth it?"

anime_devushka_pechal_ten_24189_200x300.jpg

"DIE!!"

The time for words had passed and the only way out of here would be through bloodshed. Raising her claw as Yuno's blade came downwards, the claw and steel connected and sparks were sent flying before Shadow Yuno sought to slash the genuine article across the chest before kicking her back into the water.

From which she'd seek to try and straddle her and pin her into the water. She knew that a battle between them would have been fruitless due to how they both knew eachother well enough that they could predict the other's moves before they were even put into action. Which left the next avenue as a pragmatic one. Which was to try and drown Yuno in the water before she could rise back up and continue the fight.

It was cowardly and not at all a deserving death for one so powerful as Yuno. But the shadow clone knew that if she was going to get this done and return back in time to deal with the others, it'd have to be this way. Or else the two of them might as well have been trapped in limbo for all the good clashing would do.

Within Yuki's mind, Majora seemed intrigued by the question and stroked his chin while still holding Yuki casually into the air.

"Is it worth it? Allow me to shoot a question your way. Is it worth it to be locked away by a long since destroyed tribe? Is it worth it to then be carted around by some salesman as if I'm some cheap prop instead of a force capable of destroying the world if left unchecked? I don't believe so! If this world is so eager to put aside potential threats as if they were nothing then I'll give them a threat they can't ignore! The remaining areas caught in the resulting crossfire will just be worthwhile casualties. I'll enjoy the fireworks as they occur.."

Yet there was still business that Majora had to tend to. Morpha hadn't killed the others yet and things had been silent on the Shadow end since both of them had moved into another room separate from the others. But now that he had Yuki under his control, there would be no need for Shadow Yuno since there was no way that the real Yuno would ever threaten her love. Raising his free hand idly, Majora began to speak what sounded like an indecipherable incantation.

Shadow Yuno was in the midst of having her claws gripped tightly around Yuno's neck to hold her under the water. But then she felt a sharp pain run through her entire body and glancing at her arms, she noticed that they seemed to be dissolving. But what was causing this? Yuno was powerful but not strong enough to simply dissipate her as a result of her will! The only other thing could be..

But why?! She was doing what he had given her life to do! She had captured Yuki and was taking care of Yuno! Why had he decided to get rid of her???

She grinned at the blade clash, staring past the blade with a dark yet proud look as her other hand began to reach for her gun, aiming to cheat past the blade lock and finish this ridiculous situation.

She underestimated the recovery time of her shadow self, a slice tearing a fresh wound downwards across her lower torso. She let out a half choked gasp in surprise and pain, interrupted only by the stinging direct pain of a kick knocking her head over heels as she dropped back into the water. She was just rising back up when the grip closed in and pushed her back into the water. "NO FUCKING WAY!"

giphy.gif

Her shout was lost on the shadow, muffled and garbled as a series of bubbly gargles through the water. She didn't care, letting her action of thrashing about to escape this hold speak for themselves. However, try as she might, she couldn't leverage herself into a position to break free. Guess that's the futility of fighting yourself. Your thoughts, your skills. Equal.

At least until the grip weakened and she didn't hesitate, surging forth at that moment back up and grasping her blade, thrusting it forward in an attempt to run the bitch through and end this. Only after that did she take several sputtering breaths, letting the black spots at the edge of her vision recede.

That had been close.

"I don't know. I've never been a mask. Nor could I say I have experience with tribes. But I know this. There is no worth in obliterating worlds. If you destroy it all, make sure there is nothing left...there is nothing for you to do either. What is the point of that? Your enjoyment of that would be temporary." He looked up.

"Your boredom afterwards would be eternal."

Stumbling back into the water as the blade ran her through, Shadow Yuno could only cough up blood and glare at her other half.

"You...May have won the battle...But you've lost the war.."

Gripping the hilt of the blade, she'd seek to use what little strength he had left to rip it out and toss it to the side causing it to splash into the water as her body continued to dissipate and Yuno regained more and more of her shadow until all that was left was one piercing red eye before it too faded away. Yuno's shadow was once more under her own control. But it may have been too late for as the room faded into back of Morpha's chambers.

Before Majora could respond to Yuki's very well placed statement, he visibly shuddered upon seeing the bloodied but still standing Yuno reappear.

"How can she still be alive? She has her shadow back and everything! I gave her shadow life because she would have been fighting the best opponent I could think of! Herself! But yet here she stands to meddle in my business once more! B-But she won't hurt me if you're my host now will she?!"

To test that theory, 'Yuki' ripped himself free of Morpha's tentacle back in the real world and stood boldly before Yuno.

"What? You were so bold the last time we met! Try and remove me now! Or would you be too afraid of hurting your precious lover?!"

"..."

"I guess we'll find out together." He replied almost dejectedly, along for the ride and nothing else. Stuck inside his own body. Unable to scream, unable to even feel. How would one even describe that situation?

tumblr_nmx7q1YKrY1tmtgrdo1_500.gif

"No." It was low, quiet. Less a negatory declaration and more...a soft spoken plea. "You...you just had to. Why couldn't you just leave us alone?! Why can't any world leave us in peace??" She cried out before rushing forward in a mad dash, her katana thrown off to the side, discarded. Instead she sought to tackle...that thing. Trying to get a good grip on it with her hands and pry it off, go after it with her teeth to rip it off, whatever it took. There was no boundaries.

"LET GO! LET GO OF MY YUKI!"

Majora hadn't expected Yuno to have enough strength to remove him from Skull Kid by sheer force but now he knew better. He had bolstered his magic to keep himself attached to Yuki even as he was tackled to the ground. Morpha was too preoccupied with the others to worry about assisting Majora at the moment and Majora was too shocked to really muster up a defense at first.

Why? Why was she attacking him like this?! She should have been his to do with as he pleased once he had Yuki as his host. But here she was clawing at the mask like some kind of wild animal and Majora for the first time in his long existence was genuinely scared.

"G-Get off! He's not yours anymore! He's mine just as Skull Kid was!"

He'd yelp before letting loose a barrage of blows at Yuno to try and ward her off. Had he really underestimated her dedication to this boy???

"Then why are you yelping?" She growled back in response, every fiber in her being resisting the blows as they struck and she let them hit, utterly uncaring of any damage she would get. So long as she helped free her best friend, future husband and more. That's all that mattered. "WE PRIED YOU FROM SKULL KID, WHAT MAKES THIS ANY DIFFERENT?!" She roared right in his face. Yuki's face. The face he had stolen.

"I said..GET! OFF!"

Majora roared as he sought to blast Yuno off and away from him so he could rise back to his feet. This wasn't going to happen again. He would not be defeated by a child and he'd not have another host stolen from him. Not when it had cost him so much time and resources!

"The difference is that I'm prepared! You won't take another host from me!"

It was clear that Major was still frightened by just how determined Yuno was to retrieve Yuki but he couldn't let her succeed. Allying himself with Morpha and giving life to her shadow would have all been a waste of time then!

She slammed her heels into the floor, grinding along the ground and slowing her motion after the sheer force of that blast. She just huffed and puffed, panting repeatedly as she stood there hunched over slightly. "He's not yours to take! He never was! You can't have him!" She bellowed back once she caught her breath. "I won't let you." She promised with a sneer...before her expression softened for a moment.

"...Can he hear me?"

"He was the second you let him out of your sight. The moment you failed in protecting the one you claim to love so much. Now he's mine and you'll never feel his warm touch ever again!"

He'd yell back before tilting his head at her question. While Skull Kid had wore the mask, Majora had taken complete control of him with zero free-will and Skull Kid was forced to watch everything Majora did with his body.

So it was indeed true that Yuki could hear every word Yuno yelled. But he'd never be able to voice his response to her.

"No. No, he can't. But do you want to know what he's telling me? That you abandoned him to his fate. To eek out a meager existence as my host. How does that make you feel, hee hee!"

She just fell silent at that, head bowed as she was ravaged like that with a simple speech. Never before had she been hurt in such a manner with just a few words. Because although that was not Yuki speaking to her, the words still had a ring of truth. There was just enough to really sting, digging its way into her heart.

It was true. She had failed. He had been taken and she had not been strong enough, fast enough, or tough enough to prevent it from happening. But things could change in mere moments. She knew what she had to do now. There was no other option. Trying to pry the mask off would just leave her open to his attacks. The mask would not let her have a second chance to thwart his plans without a price. She was too late to save him. Her Yuki. But she could still free him.

That hurt even more. Still she endured, standing upright as the pangs of pain this thought process brought about. She cried freely.

tumblr_no46padpb61rtirlzo3_500.gif

"That makes me sad. I'm even more sad I can't talk to him. But I never ever ever abandoned him. And I never will."

He couldn't resist either, fully aware of everything she said and joining her in crying. A common activity for him. He had a million things he wanted to say. A million things he was unable to even say to her. The thoughts swirled in his head like a hurricane, violent and fast. In the end, all he said was:

"...Yuno."

To his surprise, he almost could have sworn she had nodded slightly. Nearly unnoticeable except for those who knew her."...Did she hear me? Despite...everything?"

There was no reply he noticed. But he knew he hadn't imagined a thing.

She walked up closely, dropping her guns and all aside. Save one. "Since you can talk to him, just tell him from me: I'm sorry. Just tell him I apologize for failing him. I protected him at all times...except when he needed me the most. I wasn't prepared to deal with myself. That cost me time. Tell him, it's the least you could do for me after I give you what you want."

That's when she struck, slipping the blade between the ribs with a *shhhhhhnnnnnnk*, aiming to stab in the heart for an intended quick death. It was far from painless, her shoulders rocking back with each intensifying sob. She had been the one to stab him and yet...

She just felt she was the one getting stabbed. A cleave through the heart. "I really am sorry Yuki." She said to whatever was left of him. I may have failed you, but I loved you from the start. And you won't be alone for long. She finished with a thought, pulling back and staring at the Mask with as much hate as it was possible to humanly show. "You won." She spat out bitterly. "So what are you waiting for?!" She tapped her face.

"Here. Come on! Take me! The reward's right here!! I won't fucking resist, hop right on!" She begged.

And when you do...when I stab myself and your sorry fucking existence is hopefully ended...I'll have the last laugh.

Majora reveled in how broken Yuno seemed to be just by a few words. He didn't have any reason to be frightened of her after all. She couldn't bring herself to hurt this body if it meant hurting Yuki as well. Which left her as a non-factor in his plans. The only route left for her was death and he'd send her on the way.

"Spare me the pathetic sobbing. It's unbecoming of someone like you! Someone who murdered a child in cold blood without any hesitation! Yet when the tables are flipped you desire nothing more than to get your loved one back unscathed!"

This was indeed quite hypocritical coming from the mask as it had taken control of Skull Kid's body and mind and made him do terrible things, things that he'd never be forgiven for and would have been punished for without the mask's power to protect him. In the end however Skull Kid desired some retribution for his crimes. Even if he had no control over them and it was why he supported Yuno as she drove the knife into his throat. But Majora couldn't help but take some shots at her while he had her at his mercy.

"Heehehhe. Of course. It'll be the last words he'll ever receive from you. Goodbye!"

He'd say before thrusting his hand outwards with the intent on blasting Yuno with enough pressure to blast a hole straight through her mid-section. But right before he could, his arm locked up. As if he were frozen in fear once more. But she was no longer in the position of power! He had Yuki, the stone, and Ben! What more did he need to have to assure herself that she was no threat?!

"Of course she didn't! Do you think the fairies heard Skull Kid as I nearly crushed one of them into pulp with his own hands? Now, be quiet! I need to-wait! W-What are you doing?! S-Stop! STOP!"

The first half of that rant had been directed so only Yuki could hear it but as Yuno approached with her blade in hand, he couldn't help but let it all out. His body was frozen and nothing was responding! Had she really scared him this much?

*SHUNK*

Blood began to visibly run out from under the mask as Yuki's body began to convulse and fell off the blade. If anything hadn't been responding before, it certainly wasn't now. It was taking all of the energy that his body had to try and keep Yuki's body up and going. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen! What had he done wrong?! He had planned it all out from step to step!

"H-how *cough* could you stab *cough* your own lover? I don't understand.." Majora wheezed out as it was becoming quite the challenge to speak without choking on his own blood.

Within Yuki's mind was another matter entirely. The dreamscape that Majora had built up was quickly starting to crack and shatter. Pieces of it fell to the ground and Majora's previously monster-like form was starting to melt away leaving only the mask behind. To show that Majora was losing his grip on his host. But Yuki was losing much more than Majora's influence.

The mask sharply turned towards Yuki and began to float towards him as the eyes on the mask glowed.

"YOU! Tell me how this is possible! Tell me why this monster would kill you! It just doesn't make sense! You and her have ruined everything! I won't let you simply seep away into that forever sleep! I'LL KILL YOU NOW!"

But before Majora could attempt to strike Yuki, the boy completely faded away leaving Majora alone in Yuki's mind. For what little life he had left in his body, Yuki would die as himself for Majora had no interest in being trapped within a doomed host. But it didn't mean the mask was done. Not by a longshot.

"So. You just couldn't stop yourself could you? You had to go and break the rules yet again! You've ruined everything for me! Taken my host away yet again! I don't need you as a host! I need you dead!"

mqdefault.jpg

Removing himself from Yuki, the mask radiated with power as Majora was done playing around. He was terrified of the lengths Yuno was willing to go to and he simply couldn't risk letting her live any further! He had waited too long and she had taken another host's life. He wouldn't make that same mistake again.

Charging forward, he'd seek to impale Yuno straight in the abdomen with the horns on the top of the mask and stick her straight to the wall.

"Die! Die! DIE!"

She didn't even try to resist the attack, laughing all the while even as the horns pierced right through her unprotected abdomen, blood splatting out with each laugh."Hehehehehehehe...you never would have understood." She coughed out, blood loss taking a heavy toll. "And die? Gladly. You gave me what I wanted...again. Yuki. There's nothing else. Life wouldn't make sense without him. Death...I guess we'll find out. Thanks, M--masky."

She took a long deep breath, figuring it might be her last."Couldn't have done it without it. Ruining your plans, twice...and making you giving me what I want. Playing right into my hands. I suppose for as long as you got, you'll never forget...right?"

She grinned.

Majora couldn't believe this. Even as her blood ran down his horns and the front of the mask, she couldn't help but gloat at his expense. Ripping his horns out of her, he'd let her slide down onto her rear as he glanced at her and then back at Yuki who's breathing had come to a halt.

He couldn't even think of a witty comment to make back at her. She was right in the end. He had acted too rashly, too confident in his own victory that he destroyed Shadow Yuno when she had the real Yuno right where she wanted her. Then he didn't think how desperate she could have gotten while he had Yuki as his host.

Turning to face Morpha as the battle continued between it and the heroes, Majora knew a lost cause when he saw one. Without him supplying magic to Ben, it'd only be a matter of time before the rest of the restless spirits within Gyorg's pool rose up and started to drag Ben back down. Then they'd be able to gang on up on Morpha and retrieve the Stone of Wisdom and yet their wasn't a single thing he could do about it.

"..."

He'd just turn away from Yuno and vanished without a word. When you were as powerful as him, you had to know when to fold them and this was as a good a time as any. Yuki had already given into the wound Yuno had inflicted on him and it was evident that Yuno herself was not long for this world. But while it was true that the two may have been together in death there was someone who'd see to it that it wasn't a permanent fix to their problem.

For as Yuno and Yuki found each other in the eternal darkness that was death, a familiar laugh could have been heard coming from within it.

"You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?"

jpg

"-uki!"

YwYNbT2.jpg

He perked up from his seat in this great void he had arrived to after...that. Stuff he hadn't imagined happening. The turns it took. The lives that...He shuddered to think about it. "So much for Deus's game." He had said. But it was not too long afterwards that he had heard a cry. A cry that he could have sworn was--

"YUKI!"

"...Yuno." He repeated, shocked. "Does that mean the mask...he won?" He hesitated.

"No. He gave me what I wanted. I won. And he knows it."

"...You mean..."

"A life without you, the real you, is not a life I want."

Before he could even fathom a reply to that, he was saved by the laughter of another and his gaze drew to the speaker as Yuno's did likewise. Together, in perfect unison, they asked as one.

"Huh?"

"I see you're confused! That's understandable after what both of you were subjected to. Death is something that I do not envy if it's forced upon you. It should be a natural procession as is life! But there will always be evil in the world to take that choice away from individuals such as yourself. But I come here with an offer!"

He held up hand to silence any potential questions or comments until after he finished explaining. For being interrupted before you got to the point of things was quite rude and even when you were dead, you still had to have some courtesy!

"I knew both of you were special when we first met within the Clock Tower. You, Yuki I believe? You were so kind and willing to assist me in getting my mask back. The same mask responsible for your deaths. It's quite unfortunate that you were not able to return it to me but I do see that you were capable of taking care of the imp that stole it from me to begin with. That at the very least is something I can thank you for."

He'd say with that ever present smile of his as he walked over to the organ which suddenly appeared in the black void. Pulling out the chair he'd plop down and cracked his knuckles to prepare to play.

"But I've managed to conclude that without a host, Majora cannot damage the city and thus I'll be able to continue on my way without much trouble. But it leaves a pain in my heart that no lovers such as you can only be together in death. So, I want you to hold eachother close and listen."

He'd then began to play the Song of Time, a tune he had heard of that would greatly benefit Yuno and Yuki it seemed.

Once he was finally finished, a portal would have opened up behind Yuki and Yuno as he rose back up and pushed his chair in under the organ. Making his way back towards the two he gave a humble bow.

"I've done what I felt I was obligated to do. Once you two step through that portal, you'll be returned to where you were before you found yourselves enraptured in this magnificent world of ours. Don't worry about Majora's Mask. He'll be brought back to me in time I'm sure. I merely wish you two lead a wonderful life.." He'd say before turning to make his way off and soon he'd vanish within the void leaving the two alone with the portal.

While the decision to go home was left up for Yuno and Yuki to decide among themselves, the Eds were laid out bloodied and battered. Double D's staff had been broken in half and laid next to him, Eddy's yoyo's string had been cut and his knife shoved into his shoulder. Ed was the only one who continued to rise back up despite the injuries levied against him. Working on conjunction with Serge's swordplay, he'd charge forward to try and tackle Ben who merely sidestepped and stuck his leg out to send Ed skidding across the arena.

Letting out an amused laugh at Ed's continued humiliation, Ben's smile finally began to fade as the spell Majora used to seal the spirits within Gyorg's pool faded away as the mask left. A sickly green glow emitted from the water and hands began to latch out towards Ben who cut at them with his ice sword. He wouldn't be dragged into this water's murky depths yet again!

ben_drowned_by_connynee-d8kiywc.png

Morpha's nucleus was forced on the run throughout the whole range of the pool from Rosalina's rock barrage. The rocks pelted through the water only to miss the bright red nucleus as it blasted through the water. The tentacles lashed out wildly at Hanji and Rosalina to try and capture them before the nucelus was struck. For it could not afford to let the heroes get their hands on the stone of wisdom!

@C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @york @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™

As Hanji was suddenly grabbed by Morpha she noticed Levi using his gear to squat on one of the walls from the corner of her eyes.

Then he'd push himself off and attempt to attack the tentacle holding her captive and see if he could use his speed to destroy the nucleus with his blades.
Levi-ODM.gif

Hanji just rooted him on as she pretty much was relaxing for the moment to see if Levi was successful or not.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @york @Jeremi @The Tactician

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Lank gave a nod. "Thanks" He commented soon seeing once more 5 men on horses coming at them. This time he had no place to run and hide. Breathing he pulled out a sword.

latest

"Alright I'm gonna try and help" He stated aloud so all could hear.

@Wedge Antilles @Mari @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Others who may be in the group​
The fight at the start had seemed dire for the heroes, but Accelerator's attack had tipped the balance in their favor and continued to do so once they had received reinforcements giving Phantom Ganon and its duplicates more work. The creature had underestimated the capabilities of the heroes and that had been its downfall.

After some well placed attacks and continued assault from the heroes the only thing that was left standing was a very battered Phantom Ganon. Its skeleton mask was cracked and its outfit was otherwise in very bad shape its magic allowing to barely float above the ground.

"Pathetic. If this is the foes that Girahim employs than we do not have anything to worry about!" Motochika sneered pointing his anchor towards the creature. "Who will do the honors to dispatch of this creature?"

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Mari @Kaykay @Verite @Crimson Spartan @Raven
"Don't mind if I do!" Accelerator exclaimed with a sadistic laugh. He leapt straight at the last remaining enemy at high speeds, charging his punch by drawing upon the kinetic energy of the rotating world that they were residing on. If allowed more time, who knew how destructive a blow that had the power of a few minutes worth of a world's rotation would be? But for now...

Yes+that+is+Accelerator+from+To+Aru+Majutsu+No+Index+_598ddedcd62c45ddbbaad535fd395941.gif

"Eat this, punk!"

@Jeremi @Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Ben's eyes widened as the bolts rained down upon him. One after another slammed into the undead burning some of the flesh off his body. Which revealed part of the red skeleton that comprised Ben's true form behind it. Smoke ebbed from Ben's body and he'd rock back and forth before collapsing back into the water. The spirits within the water quickly clutched at Ben and began to drag him down much to his evident displeasure.

Watching in relief as Ben was finally defeated, Ed collapsed along with the other two Eds. All three of them had worn themselves fighting Ben along with Suki and Serge and were understandably exhausted/injured from the battle.

Morpha hissed as it's tentacles were sliced through and collapsed back into the pool. But then everything seemed to go silent as Levi's blades tore into the nucleus. A shining light could have been seen coming from within the pool and the Stone of Wisdom rose out of the pool for the heroes to obtain.

After what they had gone through? They definitely earned it.

@york @Jeremi @The Tactician @Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Takumi
"Don't mind if I do!" Accelerator exclaimed with a sadistic laugh. He leapt straight at the last remaining enemy at high speeds, charging his punch by drawing upon the kinetic energy of the rotating world that they were residing on. If allowed more time, who knew how destructive a blow that had the power of a few minutes worth of a world's rotation would be? But for now...

Yes+that+is+Accelerator+from+To+Aru+Majutsu+No+Index+_598ddedcd62c45ddbbaad535fd395941.gif

"Eat this, punk!"

@Jeremi @Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Wedge Antilles

In with that...it was over. The Phantom Ganon fly into the wall sending debris everywhere before falling lifelessly on the ground and fading from existence.

The paintings would suddenly shoot out a beam of light into the center of the room to reveal the Stone of Courage floating in mid air. Motochika would saunter towards and grasp unto the stone and hold it high for everyone to see.

@Raven @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Verite

Ben's eyes widened as the bolts rained down upon him. One after another slammed into the undead burning some of the flesh off his body. Which revealed part of the red skeleton that comprised Ben's true form behind it. Smoke ebbed from Ben's body and he'd rock back and forth before collapsing back into the water. The spirits within the water quickly clutched at Ben and began to drag him down much to his evident displeasure.

Watching in relief as Ben was finally defeated, Ed collapsed along with the other two Eds. All three of them had worn themselves fighting Ben along with Suki and Serge and were understandably exhausted/injured from the battle.

Morpha hissed as it's tentacles were sliced through and collapsed back into the pool. But then everything seemed to go silent as Levi's blades tore into the nucleus. A shining light could have been seen coming from within the pool and the Stone of Wisdom rose out of the pool for the heroes to obtain.

Levi pulled himself out of the pool of water, then went to help Hanji out. The taller soldier grinned at him.

"Nice work Levi! That was pretty fun. Who's holding onto the stone though?" Hanji said, grin still in place as she started cleaning her glasses.

"I don't care who as long as they don't lose it, because we went through to much shit for that to happen." Levi grunted. Hanji shrugged and went to get the stone of wisdom. She looked down at it in awe. All that for this, eh? Well, it felt like a victory for humanity and that was all that mattered.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Jeremi @york @The Tactician @Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: Mari

Rosalina jumped up and down at the realization that they had beat the water creature...finally. As Hanji went to grab the Stone of Wisdom, Rosalina and Luma, who had flew back to her, went over to Hanji. She looked at the stone in Hanji's hand. "You can see that it looks like a regular stone...but inside of that stone is great power...that will surely get us home. Let's just hope the others have gotten the Stone of Courage and the Stone of Power. Now, shall we go back through the portal, find a way out of here?" Rosalina smiled at Hanji and Levi, walking towards the portal to see if The Eds and the others had defeated Ben. She wondered what was next for this bunch of colorful creatures and beings, what else could be out there in this mysterious and dangerous world? Shaking her head smiling, she walked through the portal.

Interaction(s): @Lizzy
Mentioned: @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Jeremi @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari

The beast finally falls after barrages from Mitten and Ashitaka. The fire goes out, and the darkness begins dissipating, revealing a goron:

latest

"Thank you! I am Darbus of the Goron tribe! Someone trapped me in that body, and I went mad. Now we Gorons can mine again!" He said gratefully. "Oh, and I think I owe you this."

He held out a red stone. "It's our tribe's sacred stone. Take it, you've earned it."

Ashitaka took the stone. "Thank you." He said. He sheathed his sword, and put the bow on his back.

@Mighty Roman @Archwar

Round 2 Mid-Round Update
"Meeting under the Deku Tree

After each group is finally able to get there hands on the Spirit Stones, everyone sees a glowing light and for some reason you all feel drawn to it. Once stepping inside, everyone seems to be transported to Kokiri Village.

The few who chose not to join in finding the Stones soon see a man running straight for them. "Hey!" the man yells, stopping you in your tracks. He then hands them a letter, telling them to meet in Kokiri Village.

Once everyone arrives, they are met by one of the Kokiri, a female with green hair and green eyes some may recognize as Saria. She gathers you all together to say, "Everyone, please follow me to the Great Deku Tree, for he wishes to see you now. I'd be honored if I were you." Saria begins leading you all through the forest, but eventually she stops. "He's right through there. I was only meant to show you all the way."

the_great_deku_tree_wip_by_squarefountain-d5w1fio.jpg

Once you near the tree, you notice it's not like the others, for there appears to be a face on it. The Great Deku Tree waits for everyone to stop moving before he begins to speak. "Ah, so you are the new warriors I have heard of. I am the Great Deku Tree, brave ones. I'm sure by now you have learned of a great new evil, and the man who is the source of that evil, named Ghirahim. He is after a very powerful item... The Triforce, which I'm sure you must be after as well so that you may hope to return home."

The Great Deku Tree paused, seemingly deep in thought. "Ghirahim's reasons are not for the good of this land. I hope all of you have a different thoughts in mind but some of you... I am not so sure. I feel about four of you may be on a lost path... I hope you find your true path before it's too late." For some reason, all of you feel he may know something he won't share but why you are not sure. Maybe you should ask him later?

"Now, the reason I have called you is that I know of a few more things that may be a help to you all. There are masks of the giants that were once helpful to our lost heroes." He paused again, as if thinking of those who were lost and had not yet been found. "Maybe Saria can think of something to help all of you once you find the masks. Until then, have any of you been trying the flowers? Perhaps you already know this, thanks to a friend in the sky of mine... Now, you can use the flowers if you did not already know this, to call your birds and return to the sky or possibly place a vote. An instrument you will find will make it where you don't have to use a flower to summon your bird. These masks you must find as well may help you speak with the spirits of the great giants. Where these masks are located, I'm afraid I do not know. I just know the stones, and the Triforce of Courage, helped our original hero defeat a similar evil known as Ganondorf. The mask is another evil known as Majora."

hyrulewarriorsgirahim_6016.png

Soon after the Great Deku Tree finished, Ghirahim appeared. "Ah, finally I can see all these supposedly new heroes. Most of you seem like children to me... Just wanting to try and play the hero," Ghirahim stated with a dark laugh. "Or should I simply say false heroes? I'm sure you have heard of my name, but I prefer to be known by my proper title. I am the Demon Lord Ghirahim." He seemed to look at each of you one by one. He then disappeared and seemed to reappear in the middle of everyone. "I wish you all good luck in finding these masks. I believe they hold the spirits of giants. Oh! And I wish all of you good luck in staying alive this time." He then vanished once more, a dark laugh being heard.

After Ghirahim left, The Great Deku Tree seemed like he had become gray and maybe a little sick. But it wouldn't only be the tree that was getting sick for startled screams could have been heard coming from the Eds as they seemed to discover something they had never wished to see.

"This is so, so, SO WRONG!"

"I think I'm going to be ill.."

"My underwear's riding high guys!"

These statements and more only served to accentuate the trauma the boys felt as they looked upon the bodies of Accelerator and Kaori.

Examine the Great Duke Tree
Ask the Great Duke Tree questions
Ask him of the Hero's Past
Begin to try and learn where the Mask of the Giants may be
Investigate the bodies!

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Innocent! Status: Drowned!
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord Canon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy Player:@Mighty RomanRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Mercenary Status: Dead
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:UnknownStatus: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitors Status:Deceased/Imprisoned
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Luke Skywalker & Jaune ArcCanon: Star Wars & RWBY Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

• Love
Reactions: Raven

Round 2 Mid-Round Update

After each group is finally able to get there hands on the Spirit Stones, everyone sees a glowing light and for some reason you all feel drawn to it. Once stepping inside, everyone seems to be transported to Kokiri Village.

The few who chose not to join in finding the Stones soon see a man running straight for them. "Hey!" the man yells, stopping you in your tracks. He then hands them a letter, telling them to meet in Kokiri Village.

Once everyone arrives, they are met by one of the Kokiri, a female with green hair and green eyes some may recognize as Saria. She gathers you all together to say, "Everyone, please follow me to the Great Deku Tree, for he wishes to see you now. I'd be honored if I were you." Saria begins leading you all through the forest, but eventually she stops. "He's right through there. I was only meant to show you all the way."

Once you near the tree, you notice it's not like the others, for there appears to be a face on it. The Great Deku Tree waits for everyone to stop moving before he begins to speak. "Ah, so you are the new warriors I have heard of. I am the Great Deku Tree, brave ones. I'm sure by now you have learned of a great new evil, and the man who is the source of that evil, named Ghirahim. He is after a very powerful item... The Triforce, which I'm sure you must be after as well so that you may hope to return home."

The Great Deku Tree paused, seemingly deep in thought. "Ghirahim's reasons are not for the good of this land. I hope all of you have a different thoughts in mind but some of you... I am not so sure. I feel about four of you may be on a lost path... I hope you find your true path before it's too late." For some reason, all of you feel he may know something he won't share but why you are not sure. Maybe you should ask him later?

"Now, the reason I have called you is that I know of a few more things that may be a help to you all. There are masks of the giants that were once helpful to our lost heroes." He paused again, as if thinking of those who were lost and had not yet been found. "Maybe Saria can think of something to help all of you once you find the masks. Until then, have any of you been trying the flowers? Perhaps you already know this, thanks to a friend in the sky of mine... Now, you can use the flowers if you did not already know this, to call your birds and return to the sky or possibly place a vote. An instrument you will find will make it where you don't have to use a flower to summon your bird. These masks you must find as well may help you speak with the spirits of the great giants. Where these masks are located, I'm afraid I do not know. I just know the stones, and the Triforce of Courage, helped our original hero defeat a similar evil known as Ganondorf. The mask is another evil known as Majora."

Soon after the Great Deku Tree finished, Ghirahim appeared. "Ah, finally I can see all these supposedly new heroes. Most of you seem like children to me... Just wanting to try and play the hero," Ghirahim stated with a dark laugh. "Or should I simply say false heroes? I'm sure you have heard of my name, but I prefer to be known by my proper title. I am the Demon Lord Ghirahim." He seemed to look at each of you one by one. He then disappeared and seemed to reappear in the middle of everyone. "I wish you all good luck in finding these masks. I believe they hold the spirits of giants. Oh! And I wish all of you good luck in staying alive this time." He then vanished once more, a dark laugh being heard.

After Ghirahim left, The Great Deku Tree seemed like he had become gray and maybe a little sick. But it wouldn't only be the tree that was getting sick for startled screams could have been heard coming from the Eds as they seemed to discover something they had never wished to see.

These statements and more only served to accentuate the trauma the boys felt as they looked upon the bodies of Accelerator and Kaori.

Investigate the bodies!

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Innocent! Status: Drowned!
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord Canon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy Player:@Mighty RomanRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Mercenary Status: Dead
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:UnknownStatus: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitors Status:Deceased/Imprisoned
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Luke Skywalker & Jaune ArcCanon: Star Wars & RWBY Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge laid a hand on Ed's shoulder and pushed him gently to turn him away from the body, "Bodies not for you. Go handle the masks." It seemed the fisherman did not want any argument from the trio of Eds, instead focusing on the bodies and searching for evidence.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @york @Lizzy

Round 2 Mid-Round Update

Investigate the bodies!

"Oh, that happened," Lambdadelta mumbled as she and Bernkastel went to investigate the scene as well.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @investigating peeps​

The Eds quickly rushed off without a word after being requested to by Serge. They thought seeing Ben was gross enough. They had no desire to stick around and look at corpses. As for those who stuck around to investigate the bodies however, something would have been clear right off the bat.

The lower half of Accelerator's face/neck area was soaked in water. Even a part of his shirt was wet and it was clear that Kaori had her own gruesome demise due to how battered her body appeared to be. Not to mention being coated with what looked like dirt and water as well. There was also quite a large spot of bruising spread all over her body from her limbs to her neck indicating that she may have been beaten along the way before meeting her end. A splotch of dirt could have also been seen on Kaori's side giving more credence to the thought that perhaps she was dragged somewhere?

What might have stood out the most about was how Kaori was soaked to the bone in addition to all of her wounds. It seemed water had a key role in both of the unfortunate deaths here. But who was responsible?

As for the Deku Tree, Fizz was more than free to approach it. Although it didn't seem like the old boy was in the best of spirits after the Demon Lord's sudden appearance. For he had seemingly taken a sickly turn for the worst due to the negative influence Ghirhim had left upon him.

"You are quite curious, young one. Is there something you require..?"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

As for the Deku Tree, Fizz was more than free to approach it. Although it didn't seem like the old boy was in the best of spirits after the Demon Lord's sudden appearance. For he had seemingly taken a sickly turn for the worst due to the negative influence Ghirhim had left upon him.

"Hmm? You're talking to me?" Fizz said. "And by the way, how did you change colors?! I want to try being purple! Is it because of that demon guy?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Ri didn't know the deceased this time, not as much as she knew Balto. There were already people investigating the body... though she had participated in similar studies before, she did not want to join in that now, as she had another objective in mind. The objective that she was seeking, but their journey had been interrupted.

But since the Deku tree were there before them again, she would see if she could find out if they were originally, on the right track towards that objective, or not.

tumblr_mia4f1vFgm1qg8r34o2_1280.jpg

"Deku tree", she said, "it is me again. We were being led by Lank somewhere, and our last location was a temple. Were we getting close to the Kokiri's lost hero?" She asked, to try to find out if they should go to their last known point, or if they should try going elsewhere, in her effort to find the hero of the Kokiri people.

@Jeremi @springwoodslasher @Raven @dekutree

Reactions: Poe Dameron
The Eds quickly rushed off without a word after being requested to by Serge. They thought seeing Ben was gross enough. They had no desire to stick around and look at corpses. As for those who stuck around to investigate the bodies however, something would have been clear right off the bat.

The lower half of Accelerator's face/neck area was soaked in water. Even a part of his shirt was wet and it was clear that Kaori had her own gruesome demise due to how battered her body appeared to be. Not to mention being coated with what looked like dirt and water as well. There was also quite a large spot of bruising spread all over her body from her limbs to her neck indicating that she may have been beaten along the way before meeting her end. A splotch of dirt could have also been seen on Kaori's side giving more credence to the thought that perhaps she was dragged somewhere?

What might have stood out the most about was how Kaori was soaked to the bone in addition to all of her wounds. It seemed water had a key role in both of the unfortunate deaths here. But who was responsible?

Water...? Were they at the Water Temple? Serge tilted his head at the evidence that was apparent to him. Why were his allies soaking wet in death? Maybe... I wonder if anyone can summon lightning amongst our group? The fisherman began to examine the bodies closer, looking for any signs of electrocution. Plus, someone strong probably hit Kaori hard before dying...

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher

th_toaru29.png

Accelerator's soul floated within the afterlife or something.

"... I'm dead? Tch, that's really annoying. Can't wait to will myself back to life so that I can punch whoever put a hand on me right into the fucking moon."

2vfP0dL.png

Meanwhile, Kaori's soul was... less than content. Her resolve was weakened from being "killed," but forced optimism could save the day, eh?

"Well, I doubt this is any heaven or hell, so we must still be alive in a way of saying, right?"

@The Silver Paladin

"I can tell you AFTER we defeat the monster," Zanzibar said. He then heard the loud crash and talk. Apparently a Goron named Darbus was trapped inside the beast and after their defeat they can finally mine again. Well, he was of course happy to help, but his alter ego did all the work for him. The doc and Mittens then felt themselves being transported once more to the Deku tree. The tree talked about some random masks and Gay Lord made an appearance. He mocked them for trying to be heroes, who said the Mad Doc was trying to be a hero? He was forced to come here because someone needed help, besides, if he wanted to help the elves he would have taken on Gay Lord personally or ripped a hole to get back home. No, he was here for DNA and one that had interested him was Accelerator to which he could easily aquire because he and another were dead, or drowned.

Zanzibar also had healed up enough to walk on wobbly legs. Mittens, of course, helped him out by acting as a support, but quickly enough, the doctor had healed to the point where he could walk fine. After the last bone mended itself, Zanzibar strolled over to the corpses, pulled out a device, and was about to injected it when he realized he could be tampering with them.

"Well, rest in peace Cocky, hope your afterlife is delightful wiht little girls everywhere for whatever reason."

Zanzibar then went about the process of checking the bodies for any marks or magical presence.
@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Whoever else at the bodies

Round 2 Mid-Round Update

Investigate the bodies!

"..." Raven seemed distraught to see Accelerator dead. Some oone with such power was killed so easily it seemed. It also didn't help that he had been working with Accelerator moments before this.

".....Water....?" The Blademaster questioned seeming to walk up by Serge. He questioned this since he didn't recall any water where they were. Still whoever did this to these two needed to die and at this point Raven was willing to do this. Still he had to adhere to the rules the ones he had set out to enforce and protect the last round. He composed himself and thought for a moment.

".......Whoever did this......Needs to die......." was all he said over the matter the grip on his sword tightening.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @Those checking out the bodies

"..." Raven seemed distraught to see Accelerator dead. Some oone with such power was killed so easily it seemed. It also didn't help that he had been working with Accelerator moments before this.

".....Water....?" The Blademaster questioned seeming to walk up by Serge. He questioned this since he didn't recall any water where they were. Still whoever did this to these two needed to die and at this point Raven was willing to do this. Still he had to adhere to the rules the ones he had set out to enforce and protect the last round. He composed himself and thought for a moment.

".......Whoever did this......Needs to die......." was all he said over the matter the grip on his sword tightening.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @Those checking out the bodies

"Yes, yes, Mr. Mopey, whoever did this does need to die underneath a mountain of highly toxic love!" Zanizbar exclaimed, still searching the bodies.

@Whoever at the bodies

"Hmm, water had been used to kill them, electricity could have played a part so I better look for some lighting marks, if there are any."

@Whoever at the corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.