Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could hear flying coming closer and closer. The only ones he had seen being capable of doing such a thing was Kratos and Yuno. He would have heard flapping if it was Kratos which meant only one thing. As the glistening of the blade could have been seen as it drew closer and closer, Skull Kid sought to shove Victor forward to try and throw off Yuno before going at her from the side as he sought to grab onto her as he had done with Kratos.

It's over! He had her right in his hands! Now all that he had to do was..Wait, what?!

mirainikkiepisode185.jpg

He had seen Kratos slay his own family in his memories. But he hadn't seen them get as depraved as this. She had been locked up and treated like some kind of animal by her parents it seemed like! Then, once she managed to get the shoe on the other foot her parents refused to repent. They were stuck in their ways and so Yuno left them in the same cage they had imprisoned her in. What was this girl?! What were these images he was seeing!? Blast it, there had to be something here he could use to try and turn her against the others. But no everything in here was sickening and cruel! To Skull Kid of course, not the mask. But there was one shining light of hope within Yuno's mind. There was a section dedicated simply to Yuki.

31447-2.jpg

Was this mortal boy so important to her? Was he even aware of the past she had? Or did she just stumble into his life and claim him as her own?! It didn't make sense! There was practically nothing in here for him to use! As far as he could see within Yuno's mindscape, there was absolutely nothing he could manipulate. She'd struggle against his control even more than Kratos had and trying to keep wraps on a mind as unstable as hers would be a challenge. Even for one possessing Majora's Mask. But just as he was about to vacate her mind and continue trying to escape since there was no doubt in his mind that her and Kratos were too much for him in hand-to-hand combat, he could have sworn he heard something from within Yuno's mind. As his mental avatar turned to face the voice, he immediately jumped back.

"You know, going inside the minds of those who didn't give you permission is quite rude. More so when you have such nasty intentions for my Yuki. The rest I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I don't care for their existence. They could simply drop dead and I'd be none the wiser! Just as long as my precious Yuki's safe and within my arms!"

The inner representation of Yuno's mind stated all the while carrying the twisted smile upon her face. She continued making her way towards Skull Kid forcing him to fly back. She was so dedicated to protecting this boy that she'd risk anything for him! Even her own life it seemed like.

"So I'll give you one chance to leave. Or else you'll see why nobody's welcome in here!~"

images

Before the mental avatar of Skull Kid could form up a response, he noticed just how much he appeared to be shaking. Was he actually scared of this girl? He had the power to cause natural disasters on a whim! Bring the moon out of orbit and crush an entire city with it! But this one girl with a sick fascination for a boy had him shaking in his boots. He couldn't understand this! Rearing his hands back, he let loose a volley of pressurized wind blasts which knocked Mental!Yuno back. But she held the smile upon her face. It was obvious that she was simply toying with Skull Kid. Drawing her sword, she easily swayed back and forth to avoid Skull Kid's attacks until she got close enough to drive the sword through his shoulder and pin him to the wall.

Leaning in close and seeking to pull Majora's Mask off Skull Kid's face to revealed the frightened creature who had simply wanted friends. But Majora had possesed him and acted out using his body as a host, Yuno's smile began to slowly shift.

"So this is what's had this entire city under it's thumb. Nothing more than a bunch of makeshift wood with an evil spirit and a little boy. Pathetic. Normally your blood wouldn't be worth staining the steel of my blade for. But you violated the one rule I politely asked you not to break." She'd say as she ripped the sword out and held it above Skull Kid's head.

images

"YOU DIDN'T LEAVE WHEN I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE!"

Before the sword hit home, Skull Kid quickly removed his hands from Yuno's head freeing her from the trance-like state he had put her in. His own mind a mess of unbridled fear and confusion, he soared up into the air and glanced down at Yuno.

"..What are you?"

@C.T. @FireDrake150 @Lizzy

Last edited:
Mission complete. Apparently.

Astarte looked up at where the scream came from.

"Do we...check it out?" she asked the others.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Wedge Antilles
th_toaru8.png

"... Probably. Better than doing nothing at least, though I'm still not a big fan of the heroics. But if this place's resident hero is missing in action, I guess even the resident evil has to take up the job."

Heh. And who said subtlety was dead?

With that, he would begin to investigate the scream.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay

When you ascended the hill, you found the Lantern. Woo!

Oh, you also found both the kid and the Monkey in a cage:

maxresdefault.jpg

((Ignore the text))

The Kid was screaming for help, and the monkey was making... Monkey noises? They struggled at the cage.

Several monsters surrounded them:

latest

The monsters let out weird noises, and raised their weapons.

Kaneda fired a blast at one, and Ashitaka fired an arrow. They both fell over the side.

The door to the temple opened, and several more ran out, and drew their weapons.

You better be careful they don't knock you off.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

maxresdefault.jpg

((Ignore the text))

The Kid was screaming for help, and the monkey was making... Monkey noises? They struggled at the cage.

latest

Kaneda fired a blast at one, and Ashitaka fired an arrow. They both fell over the side.

The door to the temple opened, and several more ran out, and drew their weapons.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
yN8k4hZ.gif

"Tch. Kid got his just desserts, but if you all think you can threaten me, you've got another thing coming," Accelerator began to grin, activating Esper mode once again.

"COME ONE, COME ALL! STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE IF YOU CAN BEAT THE ONE WAY ROAD!" He exclaimed, quickly dashing towards one of the monsters and sending a powerful punch with the power of millions of joules, or to put it simply, enough force to send his victim flying into the horizon or whatever barrier would save them.

silNqJd.gif

@The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Bomb

He could hear flying coming closer and closer. The only ones he had seen being capable of doing such a thing was Kratos and Yuno. He would have heard flapping if it was Kratos which meant only one thing. As the glistening of the blade could have been seen as it drew closer and closer, Skull Kid sought to shove Victor forward to try and throw off Yuno before going at her from the side as he sought to grab onto her as he had done with Kratos.

It's over! He had her right in his hands! Now all that he had to do was..Wait, what?!

mirainikkiepisode185.jpg

He had seen Kratos slay his own family in his memories. But he hadn't seen them get as depraved as this. She had been locked up and treated like some kind of animal by her parents it seemed like! Then, once she managed to get the shoe on the other foot her parents refused to repent. They were stuck in their ways and so Yuno left them in the same cage they had imprisoned her in. What was this girl?! What were these images he was seeing!? Blast it, there had to be something here he could use to try and turn her against the others. But no everything in here was sickening and cruel! To Skull Kid of course, not the mask. But there was one shining light of hope within Yuno's mind. There was a section dedicated simply to Yuki.

31447-2.jpg

Was this mortal boy so important to her? Was he even aware of the past she had? Or did she just stumble into his life and claim him as her own?! It didn't make sense! There was practically nothing in here for him to use! As far as he could see within Yuno's mindscape, there was absolutely nothing he could manipulate. She'd struggle against his control even more than Kratos had and trying to keep wraps on a mind as unstable as hers would be a challenge. Even for one possessing Majora's Mask. But just as he was about to vacate her mind and continue trying to escape since there was no doubt in his mind that her and Kratos were too much for him in hand-to-hand combat, he could have sworn he heard something from within Yuno's mind. As his mental avatar turned to face the voice, he immediately jumped back.

"You know, going inside the minds of those who didn't give you permission is quite rude. More so when you have such nasty intentions for my Yuki. The rest I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I don't care for their existence. They could simply drop dead and I'd be none the wiser! Just as long as my precious Yuki's safe and within my arms!"

The inner representation of Yuno's mind stated all the while carrying the twisted smile upon her face. She continued making her way towards Skull Kid forcing him to fly back. She was so dedicated to protecting this boy that she'd risk anything for him! Even her own life it seemed like.

"So I'll give you one chance to leave. Or else you'll see why nobody's welcome in here!~"

images

Before the mental avatar of Skull Kid could form up a response, he noticed just how much he appeared to be shaking. Was he actually scared of this girl? He had the power to cause natural disasters on a whim! Bring the moon out of orbit and crush an entire city with it! But this one girl with a sick fascination for a boy had him shaking in his boots. He couldn't understand this! Rearing his hands back, he let loose a volley of pressurized wind blasts which knocked Mental!Yuno back. But she held the smile upon her face. It was obvious that she was simply toying with Skull Kid. Drawing her sword, she easily swayed back and forth to avoid Skull Kid's attacks until she got close enough to drive the sword through his shoulder and pin him to the wall.

Leaning in close and seeking to pull Majora's Mask off Skull Kid's face to revealed the frightened creature who had simply wanted friends. But Majora had possesed him and acted out using his body as a host, Yuno's smile began to slowly shift.

"So this is what's had this entire city under it's thumb. Nothing more than a bunch of makeshift wood with an evil spirit and a little boy. Pathetic. Normally your blood wouldn't be worth staining the steel of my blade for. But you violated the one rule I politely asked you not to break." She'd say as she ripped the sword out and held it above Skull Kid's head.

images

"YOU DIDN'T LEAVE WHEN I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE!"

Before the sword hit home, Skull Kid quickly removed his hands from Yuno's head freeing her from the trance-like state he had put her in. His own mind a mess of unbridled fear and confusion, he soared up into the air and glanced down at Yuno.

"..What are you?"

@C.T. @FireDrake150 @Lizzy
"Me?" She asked, slowly rising to be level with him again, staring eye to eye. "You mean you didn't get enough of an idea in there? Odd. Nobody goes in there at all. But if they did, I quite imagine they would at least have enough to answer that question themselves. But then again, you are a kid, even more than I. With a lot to learn. Pity you'll never get the chance. To answer your question?"

tumblr_msjxckIQQh1sbs5uco1_500.gif

"I'm just the one girl next door you shouldn't have messed with."

No more words. Time to end this farce. Not with blades or bullets, but rather...

She shot forward suddenly, aiming to pull him into the same headlock he had tried to go for moments ago. Her bare hands, that's what this one would need. A quick snap of the neck. One second, that's all that was needed to go from healthy and alive to stone cold dead. "Are you ready for yours?" She whispered. One could almost say it was whispered seductively, where it not for her one target sexuality towards Yuki.

Speaking of, on his end, he still could not see. So it was with a rather bored look that he just sat down in the comparatively safe area and flicked with his diary constantly updating him.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @FireDrake150 @Lizzy

maxresdefault.jpg

((Ignore the text))

latest

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

Well, it seemed they were to save the kid and monkey. The monsters didn't look particularly threatening, but Astarte didn't really care either way.

"Execute Rhododactylos."

Two white arms flew out to both sides of the charging monsters and then came together in an attempt to smash the horde of creatures in one swing.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Verite @Wedge Antilles

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
At the mention of the name, Ellie's eyes widened for a moment. Luckily, she was looking away from the woman, so she couldn't have seen that. But hopefully she didn't catch the shiver going through Ellie's body. She kept a silence for a time, clenching her fist around the switchblade in her pocket before she finally turned her head back to Lambda with the most serious look she could manage.

"What about her? She's gone. She pretended she gave a shit about me and now she's fucking gone, who knows where she is" she answered, trying her absolute best to contain her anger. "And I'd very, very much appreciate it if you could keep your stupid mouth shut about her" she added.

@ bar
latest

"Oh c'mon... it's fun to talk about people when they're not around~ Is talking about her triggering you or something?" Lambdadelta really seemed to take some enjoyment out of this, being able to identify signs of Ellie's apparent anger.

@Brigmore Witch

latest

Bernkastel just... well, observed the others that entered the bar. The Witch of Miracles didn't have much to do.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Verite @BarrenThin

latest

"Oh c'mon... it's fun to talk about people when they're not around~ Is talking about her triggering you or something?" Lambdadelta really seemed to take some enjoyment out of this, being able to identify signs of Ellie's apparent anger.

@Brigmore Witch

latest

Bernkastel just... well, observed the others that entered the bar. The Witch of Miracles didn't have much to do.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Verite @BarrenThin

Aeric waved less than enthusiastically.

@Verite
@Raven
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Gummi Bunnies

@EVERYONE

(OOC: SO Guys if you could pause your posting for Update is coming in just a few moments Thanks:3)

Prologue Update:

No matter where you may be everyone finds themselves falling unconscious as if someone knew that you were here. What will happen to you seems uncertain till something grabs you and brings you to the sky. Waking you see your being flown way above the clouds to a town. You all see the name of this place says Skyloft.
6f02671646e4259c881c64b4769460465384fe51.jpg__620x348_q85_crop.jpg

Then you are set down in what appears to be before a giant tent and an open space perfect for so many birds to land at once. All of you notice an owl speaking so someone. Some of you even recognize this owl and may already feel annoyed of his presence not sure what he may say. If he comes over and says anything. Soon the two finish speaking and the man who was speaking with Kaepora Gaaebora comes over. He looks at you all for a few moments.

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg
"Hello" He begins. "I am the Mayor of the sky. This village or town as you may wish to call our home is Skyloft. You are all welcome here. Well almost all of you." He said then paused. "I'm not sure if all of you are aware but I have just been informed that there might be traitors amongst us. There is an estimate of four." The Mayor stated and looked at each of them closely once more. "Now there are many things I must explain and you will meet others soon who can share better than I. One is I do not know how you can go home but I do know we hope you can save all of Hyrule and Skyloft. There is a dark evil that now controls all of the lands I know he knows you are here for as I said there are traitors amongst us. Now to try and dispose of them I am aloud to give you all a way to vote. Our birds you may each borrow one. Write down your vote on a sheet of paper. Then tie it to our Skywings leg. They will fly to us and we shall read the votes. What happens to those most voted I am unsure the others would know. Along with the one who controls all of Hyrule. I am only meant to show you how to call and allow you each to come here when you need." He explained and paused understanding it may seem to be a lot. "Now I will show you how to call them and other animals." He stated and picked up what seemed to be a flower.

"Now do you all understand?" He asked and waited a moment or so more. "Good now anyone who wishes to return below I will have someone led you back. You are all welcome to check out what you can of my home." He finished and then all those who seemed to wait left flying off many Skyloftwings stayed to help those who wished to head out of the sky.

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions
Please Bold and Underline your choices

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

latest

Bernkastel didn't return that wave back. She was too good for that anyways.
Prologue Update:

No matter where you may be everyone finds themselves falling unconscious as if someone knew that you were here. What will happen to you seems uncertain till something grabs you and brings you to the sky. Waking you see your being flown way above the clouds to a town. You all see the name of this place says Skyloft.

Then you are set down in what appears to be before a giant tent and an open space perfect for so many birds to land at once. All of you notice an owl speaking so someone. Some of you even recognize this owl and may already feel annoyed of his presence not sure what he may say. If he comes over and says anything. Soon the two finish speaking and the man who was speaking with Kaepora Gaaebora comes over. He looks at you all for a few moments.

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg
"Hello" He begins. "I am the Mayor of the sky. This village or town as you may wish to call our home is Skyloft. You are all welcome here. Well almost all of you." He said then paused. "I'm not sure if all of you are aware but I have just been informed that there might be traitors amongst us. There is an estimate of four." The Mayor stated and looked at each of them closely once more. "Now there are many things I must explain and you will meet others soon who can share better than I. One is I do not know how you can go home but I do know we hope you can save all of Hyrule and Skyloft. There is a dark evil that now controls all of the lands I know he knows you are here for as I said there are traitors amongst us. Now to try and dispose of them I am aloud to give you all a way to vote. Our birds you may each borrow one. Write down your vote on a sheet of paper. Then tie it to our Skywings leg. They will fly to us and we shall read the votes. What happens to those most voted I am unsure the others would know. Along with the one who controls all of Hyrule. I am only meant to show you how to call and allow you each to come here when you need." He explained and paused understanding it may seem to be a lot. "Now I will show you how to call them and other animals." He stated and picked up what seemed to be a flower.

"Now do you all understand?" He asked and waited a moment or so more. "Good now anyone who wishes to return below I will have someone led you back. You are all welcome to check out what you can of my home." He finished and then all those who seemed to wait left flying off many Skyloftwings stayed to help those who wished to head out of the sky.

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
tumblr_inline_nlhb8xnpUZ1r2h8qj_100.png

"... Lambda, enough of the small talk. We have places to explore, it's quite boring after a while to see you keep this up," Bernkastel tugged her fellow Witch and lover by the arm, dragging Lambda away from Ellie. Looks like they were going to Skyloft.

latest

"Wah! Aw c'mon Bern dear, just let me have my moment!!" Lambdadelta whined as her fun was cut off short.

@Raven @ppl going to explore Skyloft​

Prologue Update:

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions

Aeric just kinda stood there and stared at the talking bird.

@Anyone

Prologue Update:

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions

Romulus and Cecelia looked at Kaepora Gaebora. "Fascinating, isn't it, Romulus? The fact that an animal can speak."

Romulus, who was more pragmatic nodded. "Yes, this definitely indicates Source or something here." He smiled. "We should explore this place further."

Cecelia agreed.

Ashitaka looked at the Owl. "Are you a Forest God of some sort? Some being of great power?" He unwrapped his arm.

Kaneda just stared at the bird.

After awaking again, Ven found himself displeased that he had fallen asleep again. He had just about enough of sleeping, thank you very much! Oh well, at least the change of scenery was welcome. The blond was baffled, however, as to who he should vote for as a traitor.

th_650.png

"Uh, so anyone else know who to vote for as the traitor?" Ven questioned the others, frowning. He glanced to Kaori, knowing already that he wouldn't vote for the new friend he had just made, but in truth he didn't really want to vote for anyone at all. He didn't know any of these people well enough to discern who might be one of the traitors. His vote would literally be a blind guess in the dark. This made Ven uneasy. Was it really fair to vote for someone who could be completely innocent? He had about a one in forty chance of guessing correct; the odds were really stacked against him.

"Hey, Aeric, Kaori, wanna come explore this place? It didn't seem like there was too much out in the town, so it might be good to explore somewhere new," he suggested.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Raven

@Those Going to Explore

Looking around from where you stand you can see many homes more than if you had gone to the town. There was one large shop it seemed in a tent. There was also it appeared other places that involved flying to get there. If you walked past the tent you could see the knights academy.

Head to the Academy
Learn how to go to one of the other air islands
Enter the shop
Check out the different homes

Bold and Underline choices please

Prologue Update:

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions
After awaking again, Ven found himself displeased that he had fallen asleep again. He had just about enough of sleeping, thank you very much! Oh well, at least the change of scenery was welcome. The blond was baffled, however, as to who he should vote for as a traitor.

th_650.png

"Uh, so anyone else know who to vote for as the traitor?" Ven questioned the others, frowning. He glanced to Kaori, knowing already that he wouldn't vote for the new friend he had just made, but in truth he didn't really want to vote for anyone at all. He didn't know any of these people well enough to discern who might be one of the traitors. His vote would literally be a blind guess in the dark. This made Ven uneasy. Was it really fair to vote for someone who could be completely innocent? He had about a one in forty chance of guessing correct; the odds were really stacked against him.

"Hey, Aeric, Kaori, wanna come explore this place? It didn't seem like there was too much out in the town, so it might be good to explore somewhere new," he suggested.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Raven
@Those Going to Explore

Looking around from where you stand you can see many homes more than if you had gone to the town. There was one large shop it seemed in a tent. There was also it appeared other places that involved flying to get there. If you walked past the tent you could see the knights academy.

Head to the Academy
Enter the shop

Okay, stop. Wait a minute. What an infodump. All of this out of nowhere. Gotta process all this.

Talking owl. Save the world of... Skyloft. Vote Traitors. Hyrule. What? Huh?

Whatever. It could all be processed later.

"I'm... not exactly sure. If there are so-called Traitors, it would be optimal if we were to discover them without risking the life of an innocent," Kanzaki spoke in response to Ventus, holding her chin briefly in thought, "I wonder if there is a penalty for abstaining. If we are to discover these Traitors, I'd like a method that does not jeopardize others, but we shall see."

Hmm.

"In any case, I suppose exploration would do us some good. Where shall we head then?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Gummi Bunnies

@Those Going to Explore

Head to the Academy
Enter the shop

((On phone, so I can't.))

"We should get better gear, shouldn't we, Cecelia?" Romulus said. "It would help us in our quest."

Cecelia nodded. "I wholeheartedly agree."

They went to the shop.

...Hindsight was a bitch. In the time she used to ask that last question, she could have snapped his neck twice over. Instead? Her arms fell slack, grip loosened as she was forced into slumber and dropped back, heading for the ground below her and Skull Kid. That was all she remembered before drifting away.

"Yuno's falling?" He repeated. "How----zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." His was more instant, zoning out like with the flip of a switch. Before she woke up alongside Yuki, being carried by some sort of bird, high up into the sky. Some "Skyloft" or so it read. She just blinked, confused as all hell. "What a cute bird." She remarked, almost awestruck as she looked up at the one carrying her and then over to Yuki. "I'mma kill it." She drew her knife, about to strike. The bird sensed it or perhaps it had just fulfilled it's duty, dropping her onto the open plains, a billowing tent not far away. A second later Yuki dropped in next to her.

"Fuck."

"What's going on???"

Before they could question further, the Mayor said his piece. That ultimately did not answer any questions for Yuki. On the contrary, it just gave him more. She on the other hand didn't care, just observing him in silence and letting the frustration stew.

tumblr_np1x5l6Hlx1tysz53o1_500.gif

"Wait, what's Skyloft? Traitors?? Dark Evil??? VOTE???? HYRULE????? I don't...that's not...I don't understand anything of what you just said! What does this even mean--" He was interrupted before he could even finish the questions, still clutching on to his given paper. "Hey, what the?"

"Come on Yuki." She remarked, dragging him along behind her.

"Um, okay. Where are we going? And who should we vote for? Are we even supposed to vote now? I don't even know. And above all else, don't you need to rest or something cause--"

She rested at the edge of this Skyloft, looking down at the clouds below. "We're going back. We didn't finish what we started. What I started. And I don't leave things half done. As to the rest of your questions except the last one, I have no idea. We'll figure it out later. And for the last, definitely not. Being around you is all the energy I need."

He just looked away, blushing slightly before he was scooped up into her arms. "I got you." She smiled before hopping off the edge, intent on making her way back down with her own flight. Only one thought coursed on her mind throughout the flight, other than her thoughts of Yuki, while Yuki himself also had only one thought.

Skull Kid...this isn't over yet.

Please don't let a fly or any kind of bug come into my mouth or eyes, please please please.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Prologue Update:

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions

Reunited with her travel companion Talim and Motochika would compare notes on what had happened after they split up.

Motochika would be leaning towards the anchor as they conversed. "So there are worlds similar to one another being connected? If we hadn't had our own little predicament I'd say that's crazy talk!"

"This is even more serious than I thought, and with these traitors among us..." Talim looked nervously around. The fact that there was people among them that was trying to stop the rest made her feel uneasy.

As she thought about this another burst of wind would blow over her. "Oh no..."

Not quite understanding but knowing the girl had a very close connection with the wind, Motochika would get a concerned look on his face. "Talim? What is it?"

She'd lower her head. "The wind feels so...cold everywhere...I don't think all of us are going to survive." Talim clutched her arm and pulled it close. She couldn't let this uncertainty cripple her. They had to fight and rescue this world.

Motochika in turn would do the only thing he thought of...pat her gently on the head. "We'll get through this Talim, don't you worry. If danger lurks its ugly head I'm going to keelhaul it into submission!"

Talim would look up at Motochika with a sad smile on her face. He was right, they were going to stop this...but she knew there was a lot of heartache before it was over.

@At anyone interested

maxresdefault.jpg

((Ignore the text))

latest

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
Raven was all ready to sprint in and engaged but fell unconscious before he could.
Prologue Update:

maxresdefault.jpg

0019_1.jpg

Stay and Explore Skyloft
Return to the woods
Ask questions

Raven stayed silent through it all as he glanced around at those around him... Now he knew he couldn't trust them due to the owl mentioning that traitors were among them. Still Raven chose to silently go explore.
@Those Going to Explore

Head to the Academy
Enter the shop

Raven stood thinking this over a moment. Figuring his type of currency wasn't good here Raven went to go checkout the different homes. He figured it was probably best to see if any locals were around.

@Whoever decides to check out the homes with me.​

Last edited:

...Hindsight was a bitch. In the time she used to ask that last question, she could have snapped his neck twice over. Instead? Her arms fell slack, grip loosened as she was forced into slumber and dropped back, heading for the ground below her and Skull Kid. That was all she remembered before drifting away.

"Yuno's falling?" He repeated. "How----zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." His was more instant, zoning out like with the flip of a switch. Before she woke up alongside Yuki, being carried by some sort of bird, high up into the sky. Some "Skyloft" or so it read. She just blinked, confused as all hell. "What a cute bird." She remarked, almost awestruck as she looked up at the one carrying her and then over to Yuki. "I'mma kill it." She drew her knife, about to strike. The bird sensed it or perhaps it had just fulfilled it's duty, dropping her onto the open plains, a billowing tent not far away. A second later Yuki dropped in next to her.

"Fuck."

"What's going on???"

Before they could question further, the Mayor said his piece. That ultimately did not answer any questions for Yuki. On the contrary, it just gave him more. She on the other hand didn't care, just observing him in silence and letting the frustration stew.

tumblr_np1x5l6Hlx1tysz53o1_500.gif

"Wait, what's Skyloft? Traitors?? Dark Evil??? VOTE???? HYRULE????? I don't...that's not...I don't understand anything of what you just said! What does this even mean--" He was interrupted before he could even finish the questions, still clutching on to his given paper. "Hey, what the?"

"Come on Yuki." She remarked, dragging him along behind her.

"Um, okay. Where are we going? And who should we vote for? Are we even supposed to vote now? I don't even know. And above all else, don't you need to rest or something cause--"

She rested at the edge of this Skyloft, looking down at the clouds below. "We're going back. We didn't finish what we started. What I started. And I don't leave things half done. As to the rest of your questions except the last one, I have no idea. We'll figure it out later. And for the last, definitely not. Being around you is all the energy I need."

He just looked away, blushing slightly before he was scooped up into her arms. "I got you." She smiled before hopping off the edge, intent on making her way back down with her own flight. Only one thought coursed on her mind throughout the flight, other than her thoughts of Yuki, while Yuki himself also had only one thought.

Skull Kid...this isn't over yet.

Please don't let a fly or any kind of bug come into my mouth or eyes, please please please.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The Mayor over heard wanting to head back about something that must had been well unfinished. "Well perhaps one for the Knights will let you borrow a Loftwing and you can. Not sure where to direct you however." The Mayor stated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.