Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Those Fighting Ghirahim
@Crimson Spartan

Ghirahim didn't seem to have the best army. Most mainly running straight into the blades and weapons of those heading to kill them some trying to actually fight. Perhaps they were more of a mere distraction. Then seeing the effects of cat's seemed to summon dogs? He also seemed more focused on the man running at him. "Well then Raven I see." He said a dark grin. "You remind me most not just of Link at times but of his darker half my dear boy. Oh we could have done great things you and I" Ghirahim said then let his hands meet the blade holding it. He moved his head close beside Raven's. "You must admit you can't have hated every minute of it I'm sure dear old Lank grew a bit annoying." He stated then pushed the blade hoping to make Raven stumble.​

@Those Fighting Ghirahim
@Crimson Spartan

Ghirahim didn't seem to have the best army. Most mainly running straight into the blades and weapons of those heading to kill them some trying to actually fight. Perhaps they were more of a mere distraction. Then seeing the effects of cat's seemed to summon dogs? He also seemed more focused on the man running at him. "Well then Raven I see." He said a dark grin. "You remind me most not just of Link at times but of his darker half my dear boy. Oh we could have done great things you and I" Ghirahim said then let his hands meet the blade holding it. He moved his head close beside Raven's. "You must admit you can't have hated every minute of it I'm sure dear old Lank grew a bit annoying." He stated then pushed the blade hoping to make Raven stumble.​
Kaneda prepared to aim the rifle again while Ghirahim was distracted. He put the sights to his eyes, and focused. He then fired once again at Ghirahim.

@Everyone

Ghirahim's Final Stand
hqdefault.jpg

Ghirahim taking practically most of every hit vanishing from time to time trying make his blades force the attacks back at his opponents seem to grow even more frustrated. Some sort of energy seems to surround him for a bit. Ghriahim looked about defeated then he seems to breath and stand soon laughing. "You haven't beaten me yet." He says seeming to be ready for a final stand if he must. "My good tratiors or should I say bad?" He began. "Raven, Dage. Now is the time for you to decided me or them." He called.

This is the time to let them decided can the hero's who are left convince them to chose and save Hyrule?

Ghirahim also seemed to change his form one last time. His skin complete black basically. This must be his final stand.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Note: Time for you final traitors to pick Good or Evil
Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @Others
138105_original.png

Was this all a nightmare? Or, just a dream gone bad? Madotsuki closed her eyes, a flash of light occuring once more as she held that same knife she did before in her hand, only this time, one could notice blood on it... Maybe she had used it before, in previous dreams... But, right now, Madotsuki took no notice of that little change, she didn't care if this was just a bad dream, or if all it took was just a small pinch to wake her up; even so, unlike most of her nightmares, she had friends to protect! With that she suddenly jumped into the air, and... Turned into a witch? Well, a steriotypical halloween Witch that was, with a hat and black clothing, and even a broom!
tumblr_mb7fapDDjN1qhizb5o1_500.png

It wasn't immediately clear what she was going to do until she hopped on the broom and flew high into the air above Ghirahim, then, she closed her eyes, a flash of light occuring as her normal clothes appeared on her again, and she was grasping that knife once more. She fell downwards, diving head first as she aimed to strike Ghirahim miltuple times from above, over and over before she eventually landed, on both of her feet, quickly rolling a little; she hadn't practiced alot with maneuvers like this, but, she had to take risks! This foe of hers was quite unlike anything she had ever fought before...​

Reactions: Takumi
Ghirahim becoming jumped on didn't seem to enjoy that. "Ugg" He stated trying to force the girl off of him. Finally once she had gotten off he went at her with a red beam it appeared in his hand then shot at her. But before it hit he was hit by some sort of bullet? Well after a moment he managed to look for both attackers and aimed both hands toward them.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Others​

Zant never knew what hit him. He fell to the ground, and the battle changed. It changed to a platform above lava. It seemed to be magnetic. He started charging up a ball of energy, all the while, dancing around erratically, trying to knock everybody off. Ashitaka loaded another arrow.

"If you can keep him off of me, I have an attack that should put him down quickly!" Saber Arturia shouted. She drew Excalibur, and it started gathering energy.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles
Ven nodded, deciding to ignore Accelerator's dismissal for now. Some people weren't friendly, the boy understood that very well especially after having dealt with his darker side. But speaking of his darker side, as the two walked along--trying to make their way toward the enemy--Ven attempted to think of a way to explain his situation.

th_259.png

"Long ago, I had a keyblade master--before my kind master--who experimented on me. He tore my heart in half, separating the light from the darkness within me. Separated from me, the darkness formed into a boy. He was evil and wanted to hurt my friends so I defeated him, but... when I did he rejoined with me. I thought he was gone, but I guess not. After you died, he took over my mind. He was mad because he found out that... Aeric started to tell everyone that he thought I was a traitor. So he-- I killed Aeric. I-I didn't want to. He made me!"

The boy went quiet afterwards, his shoulders slumping from guilt.

"...But that just proves one thing: I can't be trusted, not until I can stop him for good."

@Verite @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin
Kazuma slowly approached the enemy, wishing to give it some physical abuse... but that was merely a secondary objective. He wished to give enough time for Arturia to do... whatever he was to do.

"Let's begin", he said, cracking his knuckles as he readied to throw a hard cross at Zant.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Zant tried knocking Kazuma off, but was taken aback by the punch. He l;et out a small giggle, and slid back again, jumping around, trying to knock everybody off once again.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
In response to Ven's words, Kanzaki could only put her warm hand on the boy's head again, though the look she would give him was something more serious than that, yet at the same time, somehow even more gentle than her touch.

"Don't worry. Knowing how this place seems to work, and the... esoteric nature of Aeric himself, I'm sure he's fine in actuality. Strange as he might be, he isn't one to go down easily," Kaori said, stopping to take a short breath, before speaking again, "But more importantly... Is it really like you to make excuses, Ventus? Even if you did something you didn't mean to, influenced by something else... You shouldn't make excuses. You should look forward to the future despite your mistakes and keep going forward without any regrets. You must own it, or else they will own you, and you risk gazing into the abyss. You risk being swallowed up by that darkness."

She knew that all too well.

Perhaps she had no right at all to say these things. Perhaps she had precisely every right to say. No one could tell for sure, but either way, Kanzaki wouldn't let anyone decide what she could or couldn't say. She was her own person, and nothing else would change that.

"I believe in you. Even if you may doubt yourself, even if you cannot bring yourself to believe in yourself, believe in me. Believe in the one who believes in you if nothing else," she spoke seriously, before leaning in and planting a gentle kiss on his forehead, "You'll have to earn your redemption if you desire it so much, but I believe you can do it," Kanzaki said, before facing in the direction of Zant, the villain that they had been looking for.

A time to speak, and a time to fight indeed.

eh0nEBv.gif

Letting go of Ventus, she would step forward calmly, despite the unsteady ground that they were standing on. The young woman drew her sword, the blade brimming with magical energy that strengthened her own body as well.

"You can start your redemption by facing the evil that threatens others, and then proceeding to the evil that plagues you, Ven."

Her mind was tranquil. Calm. Almost at peace even. Her composure and resolve was unbreakable. She was determined more than ever to defeat the enemy before her. With that, maybe this one time, she could be the hero and protect those that stood beside her for once, instead of that boy from back home that played hero all the time.

"Fiend, you, on the other hand, are beyond redemption."

zPcp8aw.gif

With that, steel wires would suddenly spring from the hilt of her sword, damaging the ground she was standing on, rocks and debris rising and flying towards Zant. Kanzaki deliberately made it this way, almost performing two attacks in one technique. The flying rocks and debris that she had made into projectiles with her magic, and the steel wires that could cut hard stone, let alone organic material, which were headed straight for Zant as well.

@Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin

Ghirahim becoming jumped on didn't seem to enjoy that. "Ugg" He stated trying to force the girl off of him. Finally once she had gotten off he went at her with a red beam it appeared in his hand then shot at her. But before it hit he was hit by some sort of bullet? Well after a moment he managed to look for both attackers and aimed both hands toward them.

iu

Direct hit! Kaneda pumped his fist. He saw the red thing in Ghirahim's hand. Kaneda quickly whistled for his Loftwing. He flipped onto it, and pulled his goggles over his eyes. Kaneda then drew a metal pipe out. He pulled the Loftwing's Reins, and went in low, aiming the Pipe at Ghirahim's head.

This might be a bit messy...

@york @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone fighting Ghirahim

When the last of the lasers left Zanzibar he could see that Gay Lord had teleported away again. That attack also drained him and he fell to his knees, but that lasted only for a bit. He rose up with a killer headache to see undead...sentients. Zanzibar eyes widen at just how vile the sight was. Gay Lord will pay for this transgression. Anger flowed through his veins as if it was like blood restoring his Psionic Energy. The Doctor teleported away from the fight and when he appeared, he had an army at his back.

Mittens was there at Zanzibar's side along with a variety of cat species, both regular and modified. They too were furious, their expressions showed it. They were ready to fight till the death, but as the heroes and Gay Lord fought Zanzibar could see that the traitors had defected back to their side. Zanzibar smiled at that, at least they saw just how idiotic the demon was.

As the Kittens were readying to go, the ground began to shake as something metallic stomped in. A small force of metal creatures with elongated blades stood in ranks behind Zanzibar. The robots known as Melee Combat Drones, or MCDs, scanned the undead determining them to be mutants. Their black armor glimmered menacingly. Then synthetic barks and howls echoed throughout the room as the 3D Medics scampered in. Their white armor and red crosses signaled them as some kind of support unit. Then finally, the kittens parted for the Kitten Mechs. Their cannons focused on the armies and the Kittens inside of them were meowing, sharing information between them. Finally, Zanzibar turned to his forces, laughing.

His short speech had rallied the Kittens and robots. Then music began to play as they charged at both armies while Zanzibar charged directly at Gay Lord.

Zanzibar intended to shoulder charge the demon in the face chest. Energy pooling into the attack, should it hit, it would crush the Demon's chest and send him sprawling onto the ground. He was also happy to see that the demon had indeed teleported as it allowed one of the side effects to happen. It would cause the demon slight pain, but the more he moved the greater the pain would become. Of course, the Triforce could theoretically remove the side effect.

@Raven @Troll Peeps

Last edited by a moderator:

Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Others
127031_original.png

Madotsuki suddenly rushed forwards, becoming a "stoplight" once more in a flash of light as she suddenly changed the lights colors from green to red with a rather retro sounding beeping sound. For a brief moment, everything immediately around her froze as she stepped to one side, albeit slowly, before suddenly switching effects as she ran forwards, her normal self again, with her knife in hand as she tired to strike Ghirahim diagonally from behind, hoping that her little maneuver had bought her enough time to strike once more...​

@Those Fighting Ghirahim
@Crimson Spartan

When Ghirahim pushed his blade Raven did seem to stumble but used it to back up and put distance against them. "I will defeat you.... I cannot bring back Lank but at least I can end you...." Raven spoke dashing at Ghirahim but this time he was a bit more cautious. A few feet in Raven decided to leap up as a faint wolf sound was heard.

Blade-Master-Raven.jpg

"Shut up and prepared to get stabbed..."

@Raven @Everybody

• Love
Levi once again attached to one of the walls and push himself into the air, then he'd come down and make his way towards Ghirahim head first, where he'd calmly use his blades to try and cut Ghirahim at the shoulder, hopefully he could either cut his arm off or just give a deep enough cut to injure the Demon Lord greatly.
tumblr_nikwqk5pXV1rtjn7oo2_500.gif

If this was successful he'd mimic what Madotsuki did moments ago and roll away, before standing with his blades once again at the ready.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

He had things to do back home and a squad to, in a way, avenge. The last thing he'd need is to be stuck here any longer or die. Plus, he had to help keep an eye on Hanji and make sure she didn't end up dead as well.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
Zant tried knocking Kazuma off, but was taken aback by the punch. He l;et out a small giggle, and slid back again, jumping around, trying to knock everybody off once again.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
'A'right!' said Star-Lord. He twisted a switch on the side of his Kree Sub-Machine Guns. 'Let's go all out!'
He fired towards Zant at full power, firing and reloading almost mechanically.
Star-Lord_gallery_primary.jpg
Strax meanwhile Fired a couple of laser blasts, before stupidly leaping towards Zant, clumsily attempting to tackle him.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Mari
lZHvLh5.png

Pfek4e3.png

Trying his best to be hopeful, Ventus nodded in reply to Kaori's words. "I-- You're right. I want to believe that Aeric is okay like you were." The boy dropped a hand to his side, clenching it into a fist. He tightened his fist so hard that his knuckles cracked. "And I... won't make excuses. I'm not making excuses! I just want to be careful. I don't want him to hurt anyone else. When all of this is over, it's important that I stop him once and for all." Even if it means destroying myself for good this time. "So, I know you say I should look forward to the future, but I just want to look forward to... taking care of my problem."

When she kissed him on the forehead, Ven closed his eyes for a moment--his expression softening. Kaori was so kind. He was happy to have met her, and was lucky that she was so understanding. He knew it was time to fight though; Kaori was right. Ending this enemy would be a good start to redeeming himself.

th_304.png

The boy summoned his keyblade in a flash of light, his eyebrows narrowing. He held up his blade, allowing the tip of it to face downward as he normally did. He held it high, making a promise. "I won't fall into the darkness. And I won't this enemy hurt anyone else, including you. This time, I'll be with you and you won't die. I want you to be safe... so... I will fight... for you, Aeric, and everyone else!" Terra and Aqua too.

When Kaori let go of Ven and turned to face the enemy they had finally encountered, the blond keyblade wielder gripped the hilt of his blade harder and tightened his body, focusing on all of his inner strength. His body wasn't in the best shape, but he was feeling better than he had earlier. He wouldn't fail this time.

A bright wave of light, making it impossible to see Ven, encased the young man's body for a moment. Seconds later, it faded to a glow soft enough to allow others to see him. The keyblade in his hand had changed into a long, glowing, translucent sword. Identical glowing swords also materialized behind Ventus, three appearing on each side of his back.

photo-46229.png

"Command Style: Wing Blade."

Shortly after summoning his power, Ven levitated off the ground. Some of the rocks and debris from Kanzaki's attack came at him, but Ven didn't even need to move to dodge them. The blades levitating behind him spun, deflecting the rocks away from his body. "All right; my turn."

Rushing toward their enemy, Zant, with incredible speed, Ventus began assaulting Zant with rapid slashes of his blade.

tumblr_npu1sxk2DZ1sf9c0eo2_500.gif

Meanwhile, the blades behind him began to circle their enemy, focusing on him as if looking for his weak spots.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi

Zant would fall into the lava from all the attacks, but then the room would change AGAIN!

This time, you were in the ruined mansion. He stood there, and got bigger and bigger. Arturia finally was charged. She let loose the blast. It lit up the whole room, and Zant smashed against the opposit wall, and slowly began shrinking. Soon he was smaller than you all. Ashitaka let loose his arrow. It hit him, and he grew back to normal size.

"You... People... Are all cheaters!" He said, panting. "Now it's time for me to play!" He rose up high into the air, and started bringing energy into himself.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Jeremi

Zant would fall into the lava from all the attacks, but then the room would change AGAIN!

This time, you were in the ruined mansion. He stood there, and got bigger and bigger. Arturia finally was charged. She let loose the blast. It lit up the whole room, and Zant smashed against the opposit wall, and slowly began shrinking. Soon he was smaller than you all. Ashitaka let loose his arrow. It hit him, and he grew back to normal size.

"You... People... Are all cheaters!" He said, panting. "Now it's time for me to play!" He rose up high into the air, and started bringing energy into himself.

JFHRcdA.gif

This was her sword. There are many like it, but this one was hers.

Charging up some of her own magical energy into herself, Kaori Kanzaki glared at Zant intensely, concentrating on the target before her. He was vulnerable. If she could get one more last hit, this could be it. She could finally let herself fight and stand alongside others. She could step forward on her own path.

"A barbaric worm like you has no place in this world! Disappear!"

2QU37Q4.gif

With that, she leapt towards him at possibly massively hypersonic speeds, appearing before Zant in an instant and deftly performing several slashes and slices with her weapon in the blink of an eye, bouncing off the walls as she did like a some kunoichi, doing her best to not let Zant retaliate against her and her comrades.

"Hoooooah!"

With her final strike, she would land in front of the others again, hopefully having left her mark on the enemy.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven

• Love

JFHRcdA.gif

This was her sword. There are many like it, but this one was hers.

Charging up some of her own magical energy into herself, Kaori Kanzaki glared at Zant intensely, concentrating on the target before her. He was vulnerable. If she could get one more last hit, this could be it. She could finally let herself fight and stand alongside others. She could step forward on her own path.

"A barbaric worm like you has no place in this world! Disappear!"

2QU37Q4.gif

With that, she leapt towards him at possibly massively hypersonic speeds, appearing before Zant in an instant and deftly performing several slashes and slices with her weapon in the blink of an eye, bouncing off the walls as she did like a some kunoichi, doing her best to not let Zant retaliate against her and her comrades.

"Hoooooah!"

With her final strike, she would land in front of the others again, hopefully having left her mark on the enemy.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven

Zant laughed as he was hit. "Don't you remember? You're in MY world!" Zant said. He fell to the ground. For a moment, he seemed like he was dead.

But then the annoying childish little shit got up. He summoned several shards around him, and encased himself in crystal. It seemed nothing could get at him. The shares were to sharp to get close, and the crystal was too hard.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Raven @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

Zant laughed as he was hit. "Don't you remember? You're in MY world!" Zant said. He fell to the ground. For a moment, he seemed like he was dead.

But then the annoying childish little shit got up. He summoned several shards around him, and encased himself in crystal. It seemed nothing could get at him. The shares were to sharp to get close, and the crystal was too hard.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Raven @Mighty Roman @Wedge Antilles

"Aha... you're just playing games with us. Is that it? Well, I'll play along then. You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state."

Accelerator's sadistic smirk grew into a wide grin, almost stretching from ear to ear. This was it. The high that put someone as strong as him with his back against the wall. The kind of strong enemy fitting for the strongest Esper. Many people attributed his strength to his redirection and general vector control, but few knew that his real, greatest weapon was his brain. The brain that did millions of calculations in just seconds. Physics used to be like mental math for him, and with those calculations, he was able to perform his Esper abilities of tactile telekinesis, gravity manipulation, and so on.

Even after Ao Amai had shot him in the head and caused him brain damage, his calculation abilities sinking to less than half of what it used to be now that he relied on the Misaka Network, he still miraculously retained his title of the number one strongest Esper within Academy City. It just went to show how powerful he truly was.

After all, just because he had grown weaker didn't mean his enemies had grown stronger.

wDJEndC.gif

Fiddling with the choker electrode, a burst of energy would shake the room in the form of a shockwave. Not too bad, but it was certainly noticeable for now.

"This is my Esper mode. And this..."

He pressed another button on his choker, letting out another shockwave that would knock anyone nearby away if they weren't careful.

"... This is known as an Esper who has become the strongest Esper of them all. Or, you could just call this the power of the Accelerator."

"Hmph, what a redundant gesture. You've displayed this power before. What's different?"

"Heh heh... Just wait," Accelerator replied, adjusting to the power. He hadn't let loose like this in quite a while. He needed some time to let his body adjust to the vibrations, as well as possibly the others for what was about to transpire.

He's bluffing... Someone from the Science Side couldn't get any stronger than this, right? Tch, still... what's he actually doing? Could he really become stronger than what I've already seen?

When the time came, Accelerator acted.

"And this..."

He braced himself, tossing aside his crutch for the time being. It would only get in the way. This was it. Another moment to see just how powerful he truly was. Even after being crowned the strongest around, idiots were foolish enough to try and challenge him. But no matter how many people would surround him, no matter what kind of firepower they'd be packing, they'd all fall before him in no time, and all he had to do was flick his finger at them a few times and then they'd be sent flying into the wall as though a car had just crashed into them.

Thus, he was always only ever holding back not just because he didn't want to resort to overkill for pathetic targets that weren't even worth wasting his energy on, but because his opponents would already have been defeated by the time he could even think to increase his power. Even after learning to never underestimate his opponents after his encounters with that damned Level 0 and Amata Kihara, the sad truth was that he was like a god amongst men, and no matter how much a god might hold back, he was still a god to the men no matter what.

But when one tempts a god, specifically The One Who Wields The Power of God, enough to show off his true colors... It was all over.

"This... is... to go... even further... beyond!"

Espers did not have something so cliche like "ki" or anything of the sort. This was not some banal battle manga where all he had to do was charge his spirit energy or some bullshit like that, unless one were to count his AIM Diffusion Field that every Esper had. The personal reality that allowed his powers to interact with the real world.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!!"

Still, if there was one thing Accelerator had in common with a standard battle manga protagonist, it was that his power was capable of being fueled by his emotions. His pure, raw, unadulterated rage. His fury. His resentment. His anger. His regrets. All of it. It was almost like he could directly channel his thoughts into his abilities in order to become stronger.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!"

The first time he had transformed, or more accurately, "awakened," was something that Accelerator would have liked to forget. And even then, he didn't even remember much of it to begin with. That is, he didn't remember much of anything after his electrode had deactivated after running out of energy. All he remembered was the anger. The fever. The rage that turned good men cruel. The fury that turned cruel men inhumane. He was reminded of his inability to protect the one thing he had ever wanted to protect. The little girl known as Last Order. He was reminded of the laughter and scorn of Amata Kihara.

"W-What are you doing?! Fool, do you even know what you're trying to accomplish here?!"

Truth be told, no. He did not know what he was doing in reality, except for perhaps a faint idea. He was going to try to "awaken" once again. It was like releasing a monstrous beast or a savage hulk from its cage. That's precisely what Accelerator was to the bitter core. A damned dirty animal who could only destroy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"

But if destroying everything meant he could protect what was behind him, then so be it. He was a villain anyway. Villains did not deserve the luxury of having things to protect, like a family. But still... just for the moment, he would have liked to believe that they didn't think about that. Last Order. Aiho Yomikawa. Kikyou Yoshikawa. He would have liked to believe that he could have lived with them like some family that was oddly ideal in some dysfunctional way. But he could never stand by them. He could only stand in front of them. Away from them. Alone.

It's... unreal! How is he generating this much power?! It's... too much!

The ground shook further. In fact, it almost felt like the entire realm that they resided in was shaking. Vibrating beyond control. The sheer force of his power was enough to cause the world to stand still. And that was no exaggeration or metaphor. Part of the reason the process of his "awakening" was taking longer than one might expect was because he was literally borrowing time from the world. He drew upon the power of the very world that everyone stood on by absorbing the kinetic energy of its rotation. If anyone were to move right now, they'd realize that their movements were just slightly slower than how it would normally be.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!"

The lava beneath them shook, like waves arising on an ocean. It felt like a powerful gust of wind was assaulting everybody nearby alongside the massive shockwave that may as well be some sort of low earthquake at this point. Time slowed down even further as Accelerator drew upon more of the kinetic energy from the world's orbit. At this rate, he had taken away at least a minute and a half worth of kinetic energy. And who knew how much more was left?

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHUUGHHHH!!"

Pain. Indescribable pain assaulted the boy's body. Even on its own, Accelerator's body was, compared to a normal human, relatively weak when not factoring in the powers. As his Redirection ability was passive, things like what his power deemed to be "unnecessary ultraviolet radiation" like the sun's rays were blocked, explaining his albino appearance, as his body is unable to produce melanin from this. On top of that, since he never exercised due to it being relatively pointless aside from simply walking, his physical strength without vector control was less than that of a normal, healthy and well-built human. By extension, he was more vulnerable to pain than others. A normal human, if able to bypass his Redirection by some miracle, could take him down within up to ten punches.

"Gnnnnnnnghhh... AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The back of his shirt ripped, as did his very skin, almost as though some invisible force were slicing him with a blade, blood leaking out as some could observe a strange... something attempting to force its way out of the line-shaped holes in his back. But this phenomenon was coming from inside. Like some sort of grotesque mutation. Accelerator screamed so loud that his body threatened to cough up blood if he wasn't careful. It was a miracle his lungs still held, though that was likely because of his powers either way. Small parts of the platform that they stood on collapsed, falling into the lava.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAUGHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!"

The room changed again. But it mattered little to him right now. The pain was too much. It was far more than what anyone would have to go through. But that was okay. As much as he screamed, he didn't mind the pain. It was like he felt that he deserved this pain. His repentance for killing the 20,000 Sisters. This was their pain. He had no right to complain. They had suffered more than he ever could, and it was all by his hands, no less. He deserved this. He deserved this. He deserved this.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHNNNNGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

latest

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

vtoxisv.png

Two black wings of an unknown energy violently ripped themselves out of Accelerator's back, like giant blades cutting through flesh and bone. Accelerator's mind effectively broke for the time being as he awakened for the first time since his encounter with Amata Kihara. He had become blind with complete rage and emotion as the true reason he was labelled the strongest Esper ever conceived made itself known to everyone nearby. Only one thing left to do now.

"Killkillkillkillkillkill."

For the most part, he was speaking some unknown, foreign, almost alien language that nobody present could even begin to decipher. The language of the angels. However, parts of his humanity barely remained, allowing his murderous self to emerge in the face of the overwhelming power that threatened to overtake his very soul.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

He feared nothing.

He felt only the desire to destroy.

And destroy he did.

At sub-relativistic speeds, at least one percent of the speed of light, or seven million miles per hour, for reference, he dashed in a flash towards the crystallized enemy. His Redirection worked to his every convenience. Just like how everything that would be sent towards him would end up being sent back at the same magnitude of speed, everything that he would send himself towards would also apply towards them.

In simpler words, when Accelerator had dashed towards the crystallized Zant, thrusting his arm forward to grab him through the sharp, bladed crystals, his Redirection not only protected him from the blades, but also destroyed the crystals themselves as well, sending what would have been the power of how he would have been impaled back towards the objects, smashing them and allowing Accelerator access towards Zant.

"YOU'RE MINE!"

Grabbing Zant by the face, the sheer power of his grip threatening to crush his head if not for the fact that that was not what he intended to do, he lifted the demon lord up with one hand and threw him straight through the wall and into the next room, leaving a giant hole. Leaping through said hole, his wings surging with the mysterious black energy as he did so, he zipped straight for Zant once again, crashing into him and almost caving him into the ground.

Kneeling on top of him, the savage Esper raised his arm and mercilessly brought it down towards Zant, his sheer physical strength augmented by his Vector Control to the point that each punch almost equaled the force of having a skyscraper repeatedly slam into oneself.

Bam, blam, bam.

Yes, this was it. Power. Absolute power. The power that Accelerator had yearned for when he had initially joined the Level 6 Shift Project. He wanted to attain the kind of power that rendered people unable to even fathom challenging him again. He wanted to attain the kind of power that made people believe that even the thought of fighting him was some sick, twisted joke.

Truly, he was a villain to the core, playing hero by day all that he liked, running away from his past.

"EAAAAAAT SHIT!!"

Once again grabbing Zant by the face with one hand, Accelerator leapt several meters into the air with the aid of his wings, launching him to the ceiling. With this final gesture of relentless brutality, Accelerator threw Zant's body into the ground like a baseball pitcher, his vector manipulation causing Zant's body to fly at the speed of a bullet in order to maximize damage!

With that being said, Accelerator had effectively tired himself out. His energy was gone now, depleted from the overwhelming display of energy. Almost anticlimactically, the black wings sunk back into his flesh, and the demonic boy dropped to the ground, landing on some debris, seemingly unconscious for now. He couldn't quite tell for sure if Zant was down for the count for good, as these kinds of guys could be unpredictable, especially after he seemed unperturbed by Kanzaki's assault, but that was okay.

Maybe it was okay to depend on others once in a while...

Last edited:

"Aha... you're just playing games with us. Is that it? Well, I'll play along then. You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state."

Accelerator's sadistic smirk grew into a wide grin, almost stretching from ear to ear. This was it. The high that put someone as strong as him with his back against the wall. The kind of strong enemy fitting for the strongest Esper. Many people attributed his strength to his redirection and general vector control, but few knew that his real, greatest weapon was his brain. The brain that did millions of calculations in just seconds. Physics used to be like mental math for him, and with those calculations, he was able to perform his Esper abilities of tactile telekinesis, gravity manipulation, and so on.

Even after Ao Amai had shot him in the head and caused him brain damage, his calculation abilities sinking to less than half of what it used to be now that he relied on the Misaka Network, he still miraculously retained his title of the number one strongest Esper within Academy City. It just went to show how powerful he truly was.

After all, just because he had grown weaker didn't mean his enemies had grown stronger.

wDJEndC.gif

Fiddling with the choker electrode, a burst of energy would shake the room in the form of a shockwave. Not too bad, but it was certainly noticeable for now.

"This is my Esper mode. And this..."

He pressed another button on his choker, letting out another shockwave that would knock anyone nearby away if they weren't careful.

"... This is known as an Esper who has become the strongest Esper of them all. Or, you could just call this the power of the Accelerator."

"Hmph, what a redundant gesture. You've displayed this power before. What's different?"

"Heh heh... Just wait," Accelerator replied, adjusting to the power. He hadn't let loose like this in quite a while. He needed some time to let his body adjust to the vibrations, as well as possibly the others for what was about to transpire.

He's bluffing... Someone from the Science Side couldn't get any stronger than this, right? Tch, still... what's he actually doing? Could he really become stronger than what I've already seen?

When the time came, Accelerator acted.

"And this..."

He braced himself, tossing aside his crutch for the time being. It would only get in the way. This was it. Another moment to see just how powerful he truly was. Even after being crowned the strongest around, idiots were foolish enough to try and challenge him. But no matter how many people would surround him, no matter what kind of firepower they'd be packing, they'd all fall before him in no time, and all he had to do was flick his finger at them a few times and then they'd be sent flying into the wall as though a car had just crashed into them.

Thus, he was always only ever holding back not just because he didn't want to resort to overkill for pathetic targets that weren't even worth wasting his energy on, but because his opponents would already have been defeated by the time he could even think to increase his power. Even after learning to never underestimate his opponents after his encounters with that damned Level 0 and Amata Kihara, the sad truth was that he was like a god amongst men, and no matter how much a god might hold back, he was still a god to the men no matter what.

But when one tempts a god, specifically The One Who Wields The Power of God, enough to show off his true colors... It was all over.

"This... is... to go... even further... beyond!"

Espers did not have something so cliche like "ki" or anything of the sort. This was not some banal battle manga where all he had to do was charge his spirit energy or some bullshit like that, unless one were to count his AIM Diffusion Field that every Esper had. The personal reality that allowed his powers to interact with the real world.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!!"

Still, if there was one thing Accelerator had in common with a standard battle manga protagonist, it was that his power was capable of being fueled by his emotions. His pure, raw, unadulterated rage. His fury. His resentment. His anger. His regrets. All of it. It was almost like he could directly channel his thoughts into his abilities in order to become stronger.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!"

The first time he had transformed, or more accurately, "awakened," was something that Accelerator would have liked to forget. And even then, he didn't even remember much of it to begin with. That is, he didn't remember much of anything after his electrode had deactivated after running out of energy. All he remembered was the anger. The fever. The rage that turned good men cruel. The fury that turned cruel men inhumane. He was reminded of his inability to protect the one thing he had ever wanted to protect. The little girl known as Last Order. He was reminded of the laughter and scorn of Amata Kihara.

"W-What are you doing?! Fool, do you even know what you're trying to accomplish here?!"

Truth be told, no. He did not know what he was doing in reality, except for perhaps a faint idea. He was going to try to "awaken" once again. It was like releasing a monstrous beast or a savage hulk from its cage. That's precisely what Accelerator was to the bitter core. A damned dirty animal who could only destroy.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"

But if destroying everything meant he could protect what was behind him, then so be it. He was a villain anyway. Villains did not deserve the luxury of having things to protect, like a family. But still... just for the moment, he would have liked to believe that they didn't think about that. Last Order. Aiho Yomikawa. Kikyou Yoshikawa. He would have liked to believe that he could have lived with them like some family that was oddly ideal in some dysfunctional way. But he could never stand by them. He could only stand in front of them. Away from them. Alone.

It's... unreal! How is he generating this much power?! It's... too much!

The ground shook further. In fact, it almost felt like the entire realm that they resided in was shaking. Vibrating beyond control. The sheer force of his power was enough to cause the world to stand still. And that was no exaggeration or metaphor. Part of the reason the process of his "awakening" was taking longer than one might expect was because he was literally borrowing time from the world. He drew upon the power of the very world that everyone stood on by absorbing the kinetic energy of its rotation. If anyone were to move right now, they'd realize that their movements were just slightly slower than how it would normally be.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghh!"

The lava beneath them shook, like waves arising on an ocean. It felt like a powerful gust of wind was assaulting everybody nearby alongside the massive shockwave that may as well be some sort of low earthquake at this point. Time slowed down even further as Accelerator drew upon more of the kinetic energy from the world's orbit. At this rate, he had taken away at least a minute and a half worth of kinetic energy. And who knew how much more was left?

"AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHUUGHHHH!!"

Pain. Indescribable pain assaulted the boy's body. Even on its own, Accelerator's body was, compared to a normal human, relatively weak when not factoring in the powers. As his Redirection ability was passive, things like what his power deemed to be "unnecessary ultraviolet radiation" like the sun's rays were blocked, explaining his albino appearance, as his body is unable to produce melanin from this. On top of that, since he never exercised due to it being relatively pointless aside from simply walking, his physical strength without vector control was less than that of a normal, healthy and well-built human. By extension, he was more vulnerable to pain than others. A normal human, if able to bypass his Redirection by some miracle, could take him down within up to ten punches.

"Gnnnnnnnghhh... AaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHUUUUAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The back of his shirt ripped, as did his very skin, almost as though some invisible force were slicing him with a blade, blood leaking out as some could observe a strange... something attempting to force its way out of the line-shaped holes in his back. But this phenomenon was coming from inside. Like some sort of grotesque mutation. Accelerator screamed so loud that his body threatened to cough up blood if he wasn't careful. It was a miracle his lungs still held, though that was likely because of his powers either way. Small parts of the platform that they stood on collapsed, falling into the lava.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAUGHHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!"

The room changed again. But it mattered little to him right now. The pain was too much. It was far more than what anyone would have to go through. But that was okay. As much as he screamed, he didn't mind the pain. It was like he felt that he deserved this pain. His repentance for killing the 20,000 Sisters. This was their pain. He had no right to complain. They had suffered more than he ever could, and it was all by his hands, no less. He deserved this. He deserved this. He deserved this.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHNNNNGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

latest

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

vtoxisv.png

Two black wings of an unknown energy violently ripped themselves out of Accelerator's back, like giant blades cutting through flesh and bone. Accelerator's mind effectively broke for the time being as he awakened for the first time since his encounter with Amata Kihara. He had become blind with complete rage and emotion as the true reason he was labelled the strongest Esper ever conceived made itself known to everyone nearby. Only one thing left to do now.

"Killkillkillkillkillkill."

For the most part, he was speaking some unknown, foreign, almost alien language that nobody present could even begin to decipher. The language of the angels. However, parts of his humanity barely remained, allowing his murderous self to emerge in the face of the overwhelming power that threatened to overtake his very soul.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

He feared nothing.

He felt only the desire to destroy.

And destroy he did.

At sub-relativistic speeds, at least one percent of the speed of light, or seven million miles per hour, for reference, he dashed in a flash towards the crystallized enemy. His Redirection worked to his every convenience. Just like how everything that would be sent towards him would end up being sent back at the same magnitude of speed, everything that he would send himself towards would also apply towards them.

In simpler words, when Accelerator had dashed towards the crystallized Zant, thrusting his arm forward to grab him through the sharp, bladed crystals, his Redirection not only protected him from the blades, but also destroyed the crystals themselves as well, sending what would have been the power of how he would have been impaled back towards the objects, smashing them and allowing Accelerator access towards Zant.

"YOU'RE MINE!"

Grabbing Zant by the face, the sheer power of his grip threatening to crush his head if not for the fact that that was not what he intended to do, he lifted the demon lord up with one hand and threw him straight through the wall and into the next room, leaving a giant hole. Leaping through said hole, his wings surging with the mysterious black energy as he did so, he zipped straight for Zant once again, crashing into him and almost caving him into the ground.

Kneeling on top of him, the savage Esper raised his arm and mercilessly brought it down towards Zant, his sheer physical strength augmented by his Vector Control to the point that each punch almost equaled the force of having a skyscraper repeatedly slam into oneself.

Bam, blam, bam.

Yes, this was it. Power. Absolute power. The power that Accelerator had yearned for when he had initially joined the Level 6 Shift Project. He wanted to attain the kind of power that rendered people unable to even fathom challenging him again. He wanted to attain the kind of power that made people believe that even the thought of fighting him was some sick, twisted joke.

Truly, he was a villain to the core, playing hero by day all that he liked, running away from his past.

"EAAAAAAT SHIT!!"

Once again grabbing Zant by the face with one hand, Accelerator leapt several meters into the air with the aid of his wings, launching him to the ceiling. With this final gesture of relentless brutality, Accelerator threw Zant's body into the ground like a baseball pitcher, his vector manipulation causing Zant's body to fly at the speed of a bullet in order to maximize damage!

With that being said, Accelerator had effectively tired himself out. His energy was gone now, depleted from the overwhelming display of energy. Almost anticlimactically, the black wings sunk back into his flesh, and the demonic boy dropped to the ground, landing on some debris, seemingly unconscious for now. He couldn't quite tell for sure if Zant was down for the count for good, as these kinds of guys could be unpredictable, especially after he seemed unperturbed by Kanzaki's assault, but that was okay.

Maybe it was okay to depend on others once in a while...

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

As evidenced by the above, Accelerator made an MLG Approved hit!e crowd stood quiet. "That was..." Ashitaka began.

Nero finished. "Impressive." It seemed Zant, who back when Ashitaka, Accelerator, Astarte, and several others had met him, and was impressive, was now reduced to a cowering husk of a man.

He had become a Twili. All the attacks had taken away his powers, and reduced him to a husk. Zant stood there. Two orbs of light stood in front of him, the Master Sword lay between them. Ashitaka looked at his arm, which was now almost completely covered by the curse, to the point of being on his neck, and bottom of his face.

"He's dead, finally." He said.

Nero ruined the moment. "Uncle! Let's go find a bath, and relax! We deserve it after this!" She looked at Caligula.

A city looked in the background, but it appeared you couldn't approach it. On a stand in front was three pieces of a broken mirror.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman @Raven @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles

(At this point, just screw around. I'll ask if I can release you or not. So just wait and do whatever. Talk to the sabers or Ashitaka, I don't care.)

Levi once again attached to one of the walls and push himself into the air, then he'd come down and make his way towards Ghirahim head first, where he'd calmly use his blades to try and cut Ghirahim at the shoulder, hopefully he could either cut his arm off or just give a deep enough cut to injure the Demon Lord greatly.
tumblr_nikwqk5pXV1rtjn7oo2_500.gif

If this was successful he'd mimic what Madotsuki did moments ago and roll away, before standing with his blades once again at the ready.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

He had things to do back home and a squad to, in a way, avenge. The last thing he'd need is to be stuck here any longer or die. Plus, he had to help keep an eye on Hanji and make sure she didn't end up dead as well.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan
Ri saw Levi attacking Ghrahim. The realization came to her, in that very short, quick moment in time, she realized her opportunity to contribute was there, at that moment.

tumblr_nrvso51Tnm1qa2xkeo4_250.gif

She followed behind Levi, and once he did his thing... she did hers. Sheslipped her arm underneath Ghrahim's, and instinctively executed a move she had practiced to a very reliable efficiency and proficiency. If successful, she would be able to take him to the ground to his surprise, and to a painful fall.

tumblr_npn14sbC6k1tp719lo1_500.gif

@Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Takumi
@Everyone
(Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy no mouse so yeah I can't really tag... I'll fix this post however when home and got a mouse)
Epilogue:
Ghirahim's Demise/The Return of old Hyrule

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghirahim couldn't really seem to move fast enough. He might had a first when the attacks came but after taking slight effect from the poison then getting attacked from behind he seemed to have slowed down. The attack to his shoulder seemed to have no real affect showing his skin now unlike before was like a very strong armor. Then when he was hit in the chest pacifically the diamond he seemed to stumble soon being thrown on the ground by Ri. He vanished once more feeling the effects of poison. Ghirahim looks to everyone and his breaths are rather heavy. He looks up. "No you shouldn't have betrayed me. You could have ruled to world." He shouted. Soon he began to glow his arms came together then he vanished.
demon_lord_ghirahim_by_tsiay-d5c0va7.jpg

Seeming destroyed or was he? Soon you see a light that seems to be at the top of the castle. A gem looking thing comes down with a sleeping Minda inside. She might had been asleep the whole battle.

images

59524ea42a73c6cd46a2766b3aa09b52.jpg

She awakes and soon the gem holding her vanishes. She looks to the heroes. And soon sees many others entering the castle. The seven sages, the many Zeldas, Hilda, the many Impa's. Minda then took a breath before speaking. "Well done." She paused. "For not being around here that is." She added and gave a smirk. She then went where Ghirahim had vanished the triforce had fallen on the ground. She picked it up then went to hand it to Princess Zelda but first paused in her walking to look at everyone. "Being you all helped us as we promised you may all make a wishes. And my mercenaries. You may tell me personally anything else you might had desired. I am sorry for putting you all through this but I am not Zelda and unlike her tried taking a bit more action." She explained then gave the blond princess and wink knowing what the girl was probable gonna say. "You all as you might be aware have many options. To return home, to fill one of your hearts greatest desires, I just don't suggest world domination after seeing what has happened here. You can simply return to your old lives or even a new one." She finished and waited for the first to approach her with there wish.​

@Everyone
(Soooooorrrrrrrryyyyyy no mouse so yeah I can't really tag... I'll fix this post however when home and got a mouse)
Epilogue:
Ghirahim's Demise/The Return of old Hyrule

maxresdefault.jpg

Ghirahim couldn't really seem to move fast enough. He might had a first when the attacks came but after taking slight effect from the poison then getting attacked from behind he seemed to have slowed down. The attack to his shoulder seemed to have no real affect showing his skin now unlike before was like a very strong armor. Then when he was hit in the chest pacifically the diamond he seemed to stumble soon being thrown on the ground by Ri. He vanished once more feeling the effects of poison. Ghirahim looks to everyone and his breaths are rather heavy. He looks up. "No you shouldn't have betrayed me. You could have ruled to world." He shouted. Soon he began to glow his arms came together then he vanished.
demon_lord_ghirahim_by_tsiay-d5c0va7.jpg

Seeming destroyed or was he? Soon you see a light that seems to be at the top of the castle. A gem looking thing comes down with a sleeping Minda inside. She might had been asleep the whole battle.

images

59524ea42a73c6cd46a2766b3aa09b52.jpg

She awakes and soon the gem holding her vanishes. She looks to the heroes. And soon sees many others entering the castle. The seven sages, the many Zeldas, Hilda, the many Impa's. Minda then took a breath before speaking. "Well done." She paused. "For not being around here that is." She added and gave a smirk. She then went where Ghirahim had vanished the triforce had fallen on the ground. She picked it up then went to hand it to Princess Zelda but first paused in her walking to look at everyone. "Being you all helped us as we promised you may all make a wishes. And my mercenaries. You may tell me personally anything else you might had desired. I am sorry for putting you all through this but I am not Zelda and unlike her tried taking a bit more action." She explained then gave the blond princess and wink knowing what the girl was probable gonna say. "You all as you might be aware have many options. To return home, to fill one of your hearts greatest desires, I just don't suggest world domination after seeing what has happened here. You can simply return to your old lives or even a new one." She finished and waited for the first to approach her with there wish.​
"So, this is the end of the road, eh? Yeah, world domination seems pretty dumb now..." Bo crossed his arms. His Mani Katti and X-Buster returning to his inventory as he did so. "I guess, there goes my reason for existing. I'll strive for a new one then." Bo's mind wandered off as he looked around the room. "Strong fighters a lot of these guys are, but I'm only interested in games." Bo clapped his hands together to gather the attention of the room. "My wish is..." He pointed to the triforce in Midna's hands. "To have that! I'll return to when I came in the next gaming competition. 'Till then I'll just hang around the ranch with that little brat and practicing with my blade." Just then a status menu appeared next to Bo. It read;
---
STR: 7 > 8
INT: 13 > 15
END: 4 > 5
DEX: 10 > 11
MAG: 7 > 8

---
Bo chuckled upon seeing it and waited for his favorite part. "I really do love games! Let's see what you have given me Ghiraham!" Bo's chuckle escalated to a maniacal laugh, but was soon cut off by his status menu changing to an acquisition menu. Bo's face read annoyance all over it;

"..."
---
BO HAS AQUIRED Lon Lon Milk. RESTORING ENERGY WHEN HE IS FATIGUED.
---
Bo fell to his knees. "Who is the evil god that decides my fate..." He looked to the sky and shouted. "Because I'm going to kill him!"

@Raven @Mari @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.