Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wincing, Ven squinted one of his eyes after Kaori squeezed his shoulder. "O-Ow Kaori not so-- Okay, maybe I did see a little. I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! You were just suddenly right in front of me and you even hugged me. I'll try to, um, just forget about it, or something." Yeah, it wasn't like he could really forget a sight like that though. Kazaki had a very developed body, and this had been the first time he had seen a girl naked before. Talk about awkward.

After Kaori moved her hand to ruffle his hair, Ven took his own hand and rubbed his shoulder with it. Ouch, the girl sure had a hard grip! This made him even more hesitant to speak of the bad thing he had done back with the others. "Well, I guess I'll try not to feel bad about it then. You aren't gone, after all, so I guess there isn't anything I should feel bad about anymore." Or was there? Had Kaori suffered when she died? That could've been something to worry about, but Ven chose to drop the subject for now.

Ven sheepishly smiled at Accelerator before he walked off, feeing awkward once again. "What's his deal? I only said hi," the boy recalled, wondering if there was anything else he had done to offend the other young man. Not that it was something he needed to worry about; Ven had other problems right now.

"Yeah, I can tell you're real for sure now," the boy said with a smile and a laugh. "You have a really strong grip, and your hand does feel pretty warm." The blond's smile quickly faded, however, when she asked about the "bad thing" he had done. "Ugh, it's a long story, Kaori. Maybe we should follow after that, um, friend of yours," he said, gesturing to Accelerator, "and I'll tell you about it on the way..."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Raven
"Don't worry about him. He's... generally not a pleasant person to have as company, as I learned by myself," Kanzaki would say to Ventus, referring to Accelerator and his less than friendly attitude. One could wonder why he was like that but... Bah, that was okay. Let sleeping dogs lie. He didn't seem to bother them, provided that they wouldn't bother him, or whatever he would perceive in his own eyes as being bothered.

"Very well. It seems like we have quite a way to go before reaching our enemy, so we have plenty of time anyway, I assume," She would then nod to the teenager. It was hard to imagine Ventus doing anything bad of his own accord. After all, as mentioned many times before, he reminded her quite a bit of the other spiky-haired boy Kaori knew. The one that had always made sure to protect everyone with his own hands, to make sure they were safe and could smile.

That was the kind of person that boy was, and Kanzaki couldn't imagine Ventus as being like anyone else but that boy...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim seeing the groups coming at him made two blades appear instead of one. He then began to block what he could of the small chocolate explosions which he found was quit odd. "The fourth wall?' He repeated seeming to not fully follow.Then seeing the blades come at him from Hanji he didn't seem to see it coming reacting to the several hits. Which also managed to make some chocolate get on left leg. He used his blade to push some of it more to the side.

1437.jpg

Reactions: Takumi

Ashitaka put an arrow into his bow as a familiar figure materialized:

latest

"So... You've finally made it to the end." Zant said. "I see you defeated my friend." he laughed. The outside dematerialized, and you appeared in a familiar room:

His Throne Room.

He did away with the armor, and you finally saw his face:

Zant_Smile.jpg

He started laughing, and then hopped around the room. It seemed he really was a fool. Ashitaka let his arrow fly. "This is enough, Zant! Ganon is defeated, soon Ghirahim will, and you will fall with him!"

The arrow passed right through Zant, and the room dissipated, forming a room with an Acid pool in the center, and he was flying right above it. He began taunting the crowd, and... dancing.

"Attack him, everyone!" Ashitaka shouted, and the Sabers drew their swords.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Verite

[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina was not up for having Ri in battle, but she knew that she couldn't tell a grown woman what to do. She just didn't want to see her friend hurt, but in this situation, she knew that Ri wouldn't just want to sit back and watch her friends get attacked. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hanji." Rosalina would wait for Hanji to give the okay, and then she was use her Final Smash Move... hopefully knocking the creatures out. She hated Majora and Ghirahim, they needed to be stopped. "Ready?" She throw up her wand, preparing to destroy the monsters.

uwI4w5C.gif

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Raven
Mentioned: @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

[/fieldbox]
When Rosalina spoke to her, Hanji nodded and gave her a quick salute.
tumblr_mqmjxf4vhy1rrztono1_500.gif
Afterwards, she'd pull out her blades again. Levi would go after Majora once more, using speed and a bit of agility to try and cut the creature down while Hanji herself would try to come up with a way for her to attack Ghirahim without getting caught in the other's attacks. So, she'd use her gear to attach to a wall, then with a stream of gas from the canisters shoot forward, mimicking what Levi did earlier she'd spin and attempt to cut Ghirahim in his side while he was distracted with the other's attacks; mimicking what she usually did to cut a Titan through the nape of it's neck.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan
Ri made her move, while Ghirahim would be distracted by the attacks from the others. She followed behind Rosalina, Levi, and Hanji, observing the attack from Levi and Hanji, then went close in towards Ghirahim, to follow on their attacks with what was likely an unexpected type of attack considering the efforts from the others.

tumblr_npkqfntiis1uv4yg3o2_500.gif

She gave Ghirahim a punch to the face.

@Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Takumi
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim seeing the groups coming at him made two blades appear instead of one. He then began to block what he could of the small chocolate explosions which he found was quit odd. "The fourth wall?' He repeated seeming to not fully follow.Then seeing the blades come at him from Hanji he didn't seem to see it coming reacting to the several hits. Which also managed to make some chocolate get on left leg. He used his blade to push some of it more to the side.

1437.jpg

"Oh, it's going to be so much fun when you find out then!" Zanzibar laughed as he continued firing a barrage of cookies. His allies were trying everything to defeat the demon, but so far only few things had managed to hit him. Ghirahim also blocked his present instead of gracefully accepting it. That made Zanzibar slightly angry because he worked so hard on those cookies! As a result, he began pulling the trigger on the bazooka faster sending more cookies at the demon lord. Then Hanji used a blade to try and hit Gay Lord. While he wasn't sure if the blades connected, Zanzibar did saw that his endless attacks had managed to hit his foe. When Ghirahim then used his blade to wipe it off, but it was already too late. Unless he had somekind of resistance which would decrease the effectiveness of the poison, it would enter his bloodstream hindering the teleport ability. At least Gay Lord wouldn't be able to spam it without some sort of backlash.

Ashitaka put an arrow into his bow as a familiar figure materialized:

latest

"So... You've finally made it to the end." Zant said. "I see you defeated my friend." he laughed. The outside dematerialized, and you appeared in a familiar room:

His Throne Room.

He did away with the armor, and you finally saw his face:

Zant_Smile.jpg

He started laughing, and then hopped around the room. It seemed he really was a fool. Ashitaka let his arrow fly. "This is enough, Zant! Ganon is defeated, soon Ghirahim will, and you will fall with him!"

The arrow passed right through Zant, and the room dissipated, forming a room with an Acid pool in the center, and he was flying right above it. He began taunting the crowd, and... dancing.

"Attack him, everyone!" Ashitaka shouted, and the Sabers drew their swords.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Verite
th_toaru60.png

Right. Now this was more like it! This was more like it! THIS WAS MORE LIKE IT!

"Don't mind if I do then! Leave it to me!" Accelerator would exclaim excitedly, activating his choker, along with his Esper powers. Stomping on the ground, he would create a small shockwave that would cause the place to rumble ever so slightly, before leaping into the air right towards Zant at supersonic speeds, letting his manipulation of the vector of gravity to handle the direction and such for him.

X7jyIYp.gif

As he would fly towards Zant, he would raise his fists and bring them down towards the enemy, hoping to knock him into the acid pool, before hopefully landing on the other side of the acid pool once that was over.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles

BKKoSTU.png

Okay, no. No. This shit needs to be nerfed by Rito, Fizz thought. He trollpoled outta there like a flopping fish.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @Archwar @Kaykay @Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™
Oh boy this guy again. Raven really didn't like this guy but as he made a move to attack this happened.

Now Raven to focus on getting the fuck out of the way for this attack. Thankfully though it would appear he was crushed a timely Shadow Step allows him to escape it. "...Overkill much....?" He commented at her tempted to turn his blade on her for almost killing him but refrained from doing so.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Archwar @Kaykay @Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™
Levi made sure to stay a safe distance away from Lambdadelta's attack while Hanji did the same and made sure that Rosalina and Ri were safe as well. Levi would also make sure the Eds were okay too.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar
Aeric was still physically recovering from his death by the time Lambda did the huge attack on Majora. He paused, blinked, and gave a tired thumbs up.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Anyone
tumblr_nstgg4BUmm1tm4sm4o1_250.jpg

Ri kept a cautious mode as well, staying clear from the attacks, but also watchful, seeing if there was a good opportunity to make the most of a risky attack for her. She then looked to Hanji and Rosalina. "When do you want to try attacking?", she asked, wondering what their answer would be, as her strategy was dependent on their actions.

@Lizzy @Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar
Ghirahim hearing the song simply gave a small laugh. "So it seems a battle of theme songs?" He then gave a laugh at such a statement. Where he knew such a term only the Goddesses would know.

As soon as Ghirahim heard the first bomb he went to his favorite effect. He vanished and reappeared in many different places. At one point when he reappeared he was behind the 'heroes' another back where he first stood. Going practically all over the room. Then seeing the moon a croaked grin appeared on Ghirahim's face. "Oh how ironic. Majora some wishes to still your famous attack using the moon." He laughed then Ghirahim's hand glowed when he throw it up seeming to show all three pieces of the trifoce. "I'll take care of the moon." He stated then moved his hands up together and a diamond beam seemed to hit the moon making it burst as if part of the firework show.

tumblr_lzpab1U2d01rodez5o1_500.png

"Ah how fun." He commented then sent the knifes like he used before except this time to stop the other candy like things coming toward him and Majora. He wasn't sure if he'd hit all of them but as long as he took out some right at himself he didn't care.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Basically everyone fighting Ghirahim
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina was not up for having Ri in battle, but she knew that she couldn't tell a grown woman what to do. She just didn't want to see her friend hurt, but in this situation, she knew that Ri wouldn't just want to sit back and watch her friends get attacked. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hanji." Rosalina would wait for Hanji to give the okay, and then she was use her Final Smash Move... hopefully knocking the creatures out. She hated Majora and Ghirahim, they needed to be stopped. "Ready?" She throw up her wand, preparing to destroy the monsters.

uwI4w5C.gif

Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy @Raven
Mentioned: @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Archwar

[/fieldbox]
Looks like candy didn't work.

Fizz went over to Ghirahim and tagged him with the chum that Fizz had at first.

Soon, a shark would pop out of the ground! How? Don't question it.

hqdefault.jpg

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @Crimson Spartan @Ghirhim fighters​
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

Ghirahim began to try and do what he could to block with his hands the attack of stars. Then it seemed a shark swallowed him. Wait did he not see it coming?

Ghirahim seemed to reappear outside of the shark in the air he seemed angry now.
428c801ae409190ad7f3f8553b1a98a8.gif

Then he seemed to vanish and reappear on the ground. His hands seemed to change to black. He then also seemed to have some black on his face and talk highly of himself suddenly.

ghirahim-the-fabulous-o.gif

When he finished he smiled. "Now it's time you learn your places." He stated and made knifes fly at those who attacked him. Hu seems he hasn't used a new trick yet.
1438.jpg
"You're aware of what a theme song is? Letting you know this is a troll song, but I'm sure you're aware of the fourth wall?" Zanzibar said. He was amused by the Witch of Certainty's attacks. Colorful, flashy, and deadly. Too bad the lot of them got blocked by Gay Lord and when a mini moon was sent flying at him, he simply raised his hand to show off three triangles. Then a beam sliced the moon in half.

Then, while Gay Lord was distracted, a flurry of stars was sent at him which he blocked yet again. Then Fizz somehow summoned a shark out of the ground to gabble up the demon. The Doctor raised an eyebrow, wondering how the Laws of Physics were being bent, but then he remembered that this was a world with talking trees and bisexual demons. Well, everyone else was now attacking and when the demon reappeared, he looked angry. Zanzibar was about to unleash his own attack when the demon began turning black while talking to himself.

"What? Yeah Hay! Stop that! You're giving colored people a bad name you racist!" Zanzibar yelled. Then Gay Lord did the same trick the first time they met, a storm of flying knives. The Immortal just let out a groan, summoning a cookie bazooka. A press of the trigger sent his own storm, but of highly delicious, freshly baked, chocolate chip cookies into the knives exploding in a shower of chocolate everytime they hit a knife. Aside from the chocolate, there was nothing left. Should one hit Ghirahim, it would explode in a cloud of the dark treat. However, it did have its side effects which would slower the demon's speed as well as hinder the teleport ability. He could still use it, but not without suffering the horrible physical effects of the poison.

@Raven @Troll Peeps
When Rosalina spoke to her, Hanji nodded and gave her a quick salute.
tumblr_mqmjxf4vhy1rrztono1_500.gif
Afterwards, she'd pull out her blades again. Levi would go after Majora once more, using speed and a bit of agility to try and cut the creature down while Hanji herself would try to come up with a way for her to attack Ghirahim without getting caught in the other's attacks. So, she'd use her gear to attach to a wall, then with a stream of gas from the canisters shoot forward, mimicking what Levi did earlier she'd spin and attempt to cut Ghirahim in his side while he was distracted with the other's attacks; mimicking what she usually did to cut a Titan through the nape of it's neck.

@Mari @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan
Bo regained himself after watching the Demon Lord warp around them a couple thousand times. Bo dropped the rubber bomb and let it bounce in the air. When it got low enough he kicked the bomb letting it bounce around the room. "Keep your heads down!" He shouted before creating another rubber bomb and throwing it at the second rubber bomb to create the "Dangerous Bomb" just to the left of Majora. "There is more than one enemy!" Bo ran with the Mani Katti at one of Majora's whips and leapt with great speed in an attempt to cut the living vine attached to Majora.

@Raven @Lizzy @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @ThoseFightingMajora
@Those Fighting Ghirahim

1437.jpg
Ri made her move, while Ghirahim would be distracted by the attacks from the others. She followed behind Rosalina, Levi, and Hanji, observing the attack from Levi and Hanji, then went close in towards Ghirahim, to follow on their attacks with what was likely an unexpected type of attack considering the efforts from the others.

tumblr_npkqfntiis1uv4yg3o2_500.gif

She gave Ghirahim a punch to the face.

@Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan
latest

"Heheheahahahahah!! Isn't this FUN?! EXCITING? THRILLING?!! C'mere~ This is going to be wonderfully funnnnnn!!!"

Lambdadelta was still in the air, watching the rest of their group take their own hits on Ghirahim and Majora. Sad fact to know that they weren't going towards Lambda's expectations of a thrilling fight. Seeing that her candied fragments from the earlier firework explosions were scattered on the field, it was time to reuse those candies~!

lambdadelta10.png

"Oh yeah, you're the shy type, aren't ya Ghirahim?! Don't worry, I'll just drag you over for a nice and comfy hug! I definitely won't bite, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTT?!!"

A spark of purple energy appeared at Lambdadelta's left hand, and at first, it didn't do anything more than a slight shockwave that spread out in this battle field. However, all of the candied fragments on the ground began to float up from the ground and towards the Witch of Certainty. Hell, Ghirahim and Majora would start to feel a tugging feeling beginning to draw them closer to the Witch. One could think of this as a reverse explosion, an implosion, of the candy fireworks from much earlier, but in actuality, this wasn't the case. It was more that Lambdadelta had generated a gravity well in the palm of her hand, the strength of this equivalent to a pseudo-black hole. It seemed that she wasn't kidding when she said that she would give Ghirahim a "comfy hug," well... it wasn't so comfy with the fact that he could be pelted repeatedly by the tough-as-lead candy fragments that were also being dragged into this gravity well she had in her hands.

2094955-st_ep8_07.jpg

"C'MON, I JUST WANT A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGG!!!"

Of course, Bernkastel had a feeling that Lambdadelta could be over-stepping her boundaries as the other persons in the fight might get dragged into that gravity well. With a snap of her fingers, Bernkastel placed a special essence in each of the participating fighters. It wouldn't do much other than giving them protection from any of Lambda's attacks. Might as well. They didn't need any accidental casualties.

@Lizzy @Raven @Archwar @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari @york @Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan

@Everyone

Ghirahim's Final Stand
hqdefault.jpg

Ghirahim taking practically most of every hit vanishing from time to time trying make his blades force the attacks back at his opponents seem to grow even more frustrated. Some sort of energy seems to surround him for a bit. Ghriahim looked about defeated then he seems to breath and stand soon laughing. "You haven't beaten me yet." He says seeming to be ready for a final stand if he must. "My good tratiors or should I say bad?" He began. "Raven, Dage. Now is the time for you to decided me or them." He called.

This is the time to let them decided can the hero's who are left convince them to chose and save Hyrule?

Ghirahim also seemed to change his form one last time. His skin complete black basically. This must be his final stand.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Note: Time for you final traitors to pick Good or Evil

Dage bellowed loudly, doubling over as he roars with laughter

"It's in my name, Lord Girahim, Dage the EVIL" his sword flashed into the air and found itself crackling with unholy magic "If you think I'd choose to side with the goody two shoes over there, then you've not been paying any attention at all"

Arms began to claw their way from the ground, Stalfos emerging, with blazing blue eyes and azure armour, standing at Girahim and Dage's side
208214866.png

"We'll make short work of these pests, and then, Hyrule will finally have a competent leader..."

The male's eyes glinted as he turned to the group, skulls with wings flying at them and screeching loudly

FLS.png

"Just play along, Dage knows what he's doing!" voices would speak inside the heads of the heroes

"Shame you won't be around to see it, you deluded fool"

In an instant, the legion of skeletons around Girahim would turn on him, blades and spears aimed at him "I think I like my plan better...kill you, take the triforce for myself...conquer the lands and rule them fairly..."

In a moment, his suit was covered in purple vines, as a deep, hearty laugh escaped his lungs "My true allegiance has and always will lie with Drakath"

Dn0lld0.png

"Now, if you'd be so kind as to die quickly, so I can get to making this world a better place under my rule...that'd be just grand...otherwise..."

His blade turned on his ex-master

"It'll just hurt you more"

@Raven
@EVERYONE​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
Zanzibar was enjoying the fight. Gay Lord was taking every hit and was getting angrier and angrier each time. This was something to be pressed and once they had pressed hard enough, Zanzibar could use that anger to his advantage. Then of course the Witch of Certainty had to form a miniature black hole didn't she? The candles appeared to be the fuel source dragging both of their foes into it. Zanzibar's Psionic Energy countered it with a force of his own making sure he wasn't affected by it. Of course, it didn't allow Bernkastel own magic to work instead sending it back. However, all of this had made the demon very, very mad and he went full on black.

"You haven't beaten me yet." He says seeming to be ready for a final stand if he must. "My good tratiors or should I say bad?" He began. "Raven, Dage. Now is the time for you to decided me or them." He called.

Zanzibar cocked his head. Both Raven and Dage were traitors. It wasn't surprising that they were traitors, but if they decided to join Gay Lord this fight could turn against them quickly. But yet again this could provide for new playthings if they did join. Oh, how he would enjoy the songs that would come from their lips as he tore apart their virgins minds. That was assuming they hadn't been mind raped before.

"Well, I think it is time to change tactics!' Zanzibar grinned and removed his bazooka. Since the cookies had taken effect, why not add lasers to this fight? Lasers made everything better! And thus the Doctor levitated a few feet off the ground, muti-colored balls of lights forming at his joints, mouth, and eyes. He lifted his arms forming a T shape.

rsz_ahq_gundam_seed_destiny_-_final_plu_5714.png

"TASTE RAINBOW LASER, MOTHERFUCKER!" Zanzibar yelled as a barrage of colorful yet blinding and deadly lasers flew through the air straight at the demon lord. Should it hit, the heat would be enough to cause fourth degree burns and the force would send Ghirahim flying into the wall. That was also about the time Dage turned on them, all of them. He wanted the Triforce for himself and had summoned a legion of undead to do it. Zanzibar couldn't see what they were since the lasers blinded him, but it would still be fun hearing their screams!

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Mari @Bomb @DapperDogman @Everyone else

Reactions: Mari
th_toaru60.png

Right. Now this was more like it! This was more like it! THIS WAS MORE LIKE IT!

"Don't mind if I do then! Leave it to me!" Accelerator would exclaim excitedly, activating his choker, along with his Esper powers. Stomping on the ground, he would create a small shockwave that would cause the place to rumble ever so slightly, before leaping into the air right towards Zant at supersonic speeds, letting his manipulation of the vector of gravity to handle the direction and such for him.

X7jyIYp.gif

As he would fly towards Zant, he would raise his fists and bring them down towards the enemy, hoping to knock him into the acid pool, before hopefully landing on the other side of the acid pool once that was over.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles
Zant never knew what hit him. He fell to the ground, and the battle changed. It changed to a platform above lava. It seemed to be magnetic. He started charging up a ball of energy, all the while, dancing around erratically, trying to knock everybody off. Ashitaka loaded another arrow.

"If you can keep him off of me, I have an attack that should put him down quickly!" Saber Arturia shouted. She drew Excalibur, and it started gathering energy.

"It's in my name, Lord Girahim, Dage the EVIL" his sword flashed into the air and found itself crackling with unholy magic "If you think I'd choose to side with the goody two shoes over there, then you've not been paying any attention at all"

Arms began to claw their way from the ground, Stalfos emerging, with blazing blue eyes and azure armour, standing at Girahim and Dage's side
208214866.png

"We'll make short work of these pests, and then, Hyrule will finally have a competent leader..."

The male's eyes glinted as he turned to the group, skulls with wings flying at them and screeching loudly

FLS.png

"Just play along, Dage knows what he's doing!" voices would speak inside the heads of the heroes

In an instant, the legion of skeletons around Girahim would turn on him, blades and spears aimed at him "I think I like my plan better...kill you, take the triforce for myself...conquer the lands and rule them fairly..."

In a moment, his suit was covered in purple vines, as a deep, hearty laugh escaped his lungs "My true allegiance has and always will lie with Drakath"

Dn0lld0.png

"Now, if you'd be so kind as to die quickly, so I can get to making this world a better place under my rule...that'd be just grand...otherwise..."

@Raven
@EVERYONE​
Ghirahim first vanished at the sign of the rainbow beam then hearing Dage the Evil couldn't help but laugh. "Ah just like Demise" He replied seeming to be alright with such a challenge. "Raven and you?" He asked then looking at the many others gave a dark smirk. "Heroes it seems if you wish to save Hyrule you have another you must defeat either way." He stated standing where at first he wasn't surrounded then was. Seeing this army he knew was time to show his own tricks. Soon his own skeleton army showed along with Goblins.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110095622823.jpg

Stalmaster-Zelda-Skyward-Sword.png

@Archwar @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Everyone

"Don't worry about him. He's... generally not a pleasant person to have as company, as I learned by myself," Kanzaki would say to Ventus, referring to Accelerator and his less than friendly attitude. One could wonder why he was like that but... Bah, that was okay. Let sleeping dogs lie. He didn't seem to bother them, provided that they wouldn't bother him, or whatever he would perceive in his own eyes as being bothered.

"Very well. It seems like we have quite a way to go before reaching our enemy, so we have plenty of time anyway, I assume," She would then nod to the teenager. It was hard to imagine Ventus doing anything bad of his own accord. After all, as mentioned many times before, he reminded her quite a bit of the other spiky-haired boy Kaori knew. The one that had always made sure to protect everyone with his own hands, to make sure they were safe and could smile.

That was the kind of person that boy was, and Kanzaki couldn't imagine Ventus as being like anyone else but that boy...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Ven nodded, deciding to ignore Accelerator's dismissal for now. Some people weren't friendly, the boy understood that very well especially after having dealt with his darker side. But speaking of his darker side, as the two walked along--trying to make their way toward the enemy--Ven attempted to think of a way to explain his situation.

th_259.png

"Long ago, I had a keyblade master--before my kind master--who experimented on me. He tore my heart in half, separating the light from the darkness within me. Separated from me, the darkness formed into a boy. He was evil and wanted to hurt my friends so I defeated him, but... when I did he rejoined with me. I thought he was gone, but I guess not. After you died, he took over my mind. He was mad because he found out that... Aeric started to tell everyone that he thought I was a traitor. So he-- I killed Aeric. I-I didn't want to. He made me!"

The boy went quiet afterwards, his shoulders slumping from guilt.

"...But that just proves one thing: I can't be trusted, not until I can stop him for good."

@Verite @Raven @Jeremi @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Zant never knew what hit him. He fell to the ground, and the battle changed. It changed to a platform above lava. It seemed to be magnetic. He started charging up a ball of energy, all the while, dancing around erratically, trying to knock everybody off. Ashitaka loaded another arrow.

"If you can keep him off of me, I have an attack that should put him down quickly!" Saber Arturia shouted. She drew Excalibur, and it started gathering energy.

Kazuma slowly approached the enemy, wishing to give it some physical abuse... but that was merely a secondary objective. He wished to give enough time for Arturia to do... whatever he was to do.

"Let's begin", he said, cracking his knuckles as he readied to throw a hard cross at Zant.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Minerva
Ghirahim first vanished at the sign of the rainbow beam then hearing Dage the Evil couldn't help but laugh. "Ah just like Demise" He replied seeming to be alright with such a challenge. "Raven and you?" He asked then looking at the many others gave a dark smirk. "Heroes it seems if you wish to save Hyrule you have another you must defeat either way." He stated standing where at first he wasn't surrounded then was. Seeing this army he knew was time to show his own tricks. Soon his own skeleton army showed along with Goblins.

Kaneda came flying down on his Crimson Loftwing, sweeping several of the goblins away. He seemed to be having an issue controlling it. Perhaps he wasn't used to the controls.

"Woah! Woah! Hey! Steady!" He shouted, trying to keep control of the Loftwing. Finally, he jumped off. He stood back from the corwd, and aimed his Laser Rifle:

latest

"Hey! Heads up, you son of a bitch! This is for killing that... already wounded guy." he shouted. This fight reminded him of that time in Neo-Tokyo, where he was fighting Tetsuo. The Laser Rifle charged, and fired at Ghirahim. If it could take out Tetsuo at near full power, he could at least hope it took out at least part of Ghirahim's power.

"Sorry I'm late." Kaneda said to the crowd fighting him.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Mari @Bomb @DapperDogman @Everyone

@Everyone

Ghirahim's Final Stand
hqdefault.jpg

Ghirahim taking practically most of every hit vanishing from time to time trying make his blades force the attacks back at his opponents seem to grow even more frustrated. Some sort of energy seems to surround him for a bit. Ghriahim looked about defeated then he seems to breath and stand soon laughing. "You haven't beaten me yet." He says seeming to be ready for a final stand if he must. "My good tratiors or should I say bad?" He began. "Raven, Dage. Now is the time for you to decided me or them." He called.

This is the time to let them decided can the hero's who are left convince them to chose and save Hyrule?

Ghirahim also seemed to change his form one last time. His skin complete black basically. This must be his final stand.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Raven turned his back to everyone facing Ghirahim.

3110121461_1_4_HJqUUS8V.jpg

"..."

"..."

"You promised me something I could never turn down.......To bring those who I lost back to life......Now I realize the pain I would be causing them......I can't expect anyone here to forgive me for killing Lank but......."

Blade%2BMaster.png

".......Allow this to be my first step towards redemption....."

ctoYpXUV82Ij3xvgerxsZXuK5gpVsJ6fwit0ygQrWvRCL6MilenXFQMobfTLpiC37lgMvE9YnTlBHU43ttLq=w426-h320-n

With this lunge Raven attacked Ghirahim looking for redemption for what he did. He didn't care if he died here for as long as he could atone for his sins he would be happy in the end.

@Raven @Everybody

"I think it's time you gazed upon the truth"

Dage's form shimmered once more, and before them stood something unlike the man before

IDOTwZI.png

In his hand he clutched his sword, the Mirror Caladbolg, and held it aloft, his skeletons shimmering and becoming clad in gold, gilded armour, like that of a paladin
GoldenCaladbolgON.png

"I'm sorry I had to trick you, but I'll explain everything later" he shouts to the heroes, before rushing into the battle himself, cleaving goblins in half with his blade

@Raven
@Everyone else​

Astarte was pleasantly surprised that the remaining traitors were both called out and switching sides. How convenient. Now what was left seemed to be a bunch of Halloween toys and that Ghirahim person himself. Balling both of her Familiar's hands into fists, she swiped them across the battlefield, planning to clear the cannon fodder before moving onto Ghirahim.

@Raven @other fighters I guess​

Kazuma slowly approached the enemy, wishing to give it some physical abuse... but that was merely a secondary objective. He wished to give enough time for Arturia to do... whatever he was to do.

"Let's begin", he said, cracking his knuckles as he readied to throw a hard cross at Zant.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Zant tried knocking Kazuma off, but was taken aback by the punch. He l;et out a small giggle, and slid back again, jumping around, trying to knock everybody off once again.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Everyone

Ghirahim's Final Stand
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

208214866.png

FLS.png

Dn0lld0.png

@Raven
@EVERYONE​
Zanzibar was enjoying the fight. Gay Lord was taking every hit and was getting angrier and angrier each time. This was something to be pressed and once they had pressed hard enough, Zanzibar could use that anger to his advantage. Then of course the Witch of Certainty had to form a miniature black hole didn't she? The candles appeared to be the fuel source dragging both of their foes into it. Zanzibar's Psionic Energy countered it with a force of his own making sure he wasn't affected by it. Of course, it didn't allow Bernkastel own magic to work instead sending it back. However, all of this had made the demon very, very mad and he went full on black.

"You haven't beaten me yet." He says seeming to be ready for a final stand if he must. "My good tratiors or should I say bad?" He began. "Raven, Dage. Now is the time for you to decided me or them." He called.

Zanzibar cocked his head. Both Raven and Dage were traitors. It wasn't surprising that they were traitors, but if they decided to join Gay Lord this fight could turn against them quickly. But yet again this could provide for new playthings if they did join. Oh, how he would enjoy the songs that would come from their lips as he tore apart their virgins minds. That was assuming they hadn't been mind raped before.

"Well, I think it is time to change tactics!' Zanzibar grinned and removed his bazooka. Since the cookies had taken effect, why not add lasers to this fight? Lasers made everything better! And thus the Doctor levitated a few feet off the ground, muti-colored balls of lights forming at his joints, mouth, and eyes. He lifted his arms forming a T shape.

rsz_ahq_gundam_seed_destiny_-_final_plu_5714.png

"TASTE RAINBOW LASER, MOTHERFUCKER!" Zanzibar yelled as a barrage of colorful yet blinding and deadly lasers flew through the air straight at the demon lord. Should it hit, the heat would be enough to cause fourth degree burns and the force would send Ghirahim flying into the wall. That was also about the time Dage turned on them, all of them. He wanted the Triforce for himself and had summoned a legion of undead to do it. Zanzibar couldn't see what they were since the lasers blinded him, but it would still be fun hearing their screams!

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Mari @Bomb @DapperDogman @Everyone else

Kaneda came flying down on his Crimson Loftwing, sweeping several of the goblins away. He seemed to be having an issue controlling it. Perhaps he wasn't used to the controls.

"Woah! Woah! Hey! Steady!" He shouted, trying to keep control of the Loftwing. Finally, he jumped off. He stood back from the corwd, and aimed his Laser Rifle:

latest

"Hey! Heads up, you son of a bitch! This is for killing that... already wounded guy." he shouted. This fight reminded him of that time in Neo-Tokyo, where he was fighting Tetsuo. The Laser Rifle charged, and fired at Ghirahim. If it could take out Tetsuo at near full power, he could at least hope it took out at least part of Ghirahim's power.

"Sorry I'm late." Kaneda said to the crowd fighting him.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Tactician @Mari @Bomb @DapperDogman @Everyone

Raven turned his back to everyone facing Ghirahim.

3110121461_1_4_HJqUUS8V.jpg

"..."

"..."

"You promised me something I could never turn down.......To bring those who I lost back to life......Now I realize the pain I would be causing them......I can't expect anyone here to forgive me for killing Lank but......."

Blade%2BMaster.png

".......Allow this to be my first step towards redemption....."

ctoYpXUV82Ij3xvgerxsZXuK5gpVsJ6fwit0ygQrWvRCL6MilenXFQMobfTLpiC37lgMvE9YnTlBHU43ttLq=w426-h320-n

With this lunge Raven attacked Ghirahim looking for redemption for what he did. He didn't care if he died here for as long as he could atone for his sins he would be happy in the end.

@Raven @Everybody

A frustrated sigh came from Lambdadelta as she landed on the ground. She saw that it was too risky to continue with her gravity well attack, seeing that even the protection that Bernkastel put on the others didn't seem to be that reliable against her own magic. However, she saw an alternative here.

"Yo..."

tumblr_myng6hFEQ11ryogvco1_500.png

"Bern~ How about we work together for this last bit? It is the climactic rush of the story after all!"

"... are you serious with this, Lambda?"

"Of course I am! Since all that we do is be a part of shitposts have tea parties here and there, we can finally show off our strength and powers as the two Voyager Witches! Besides, I feel our magic slowly reforming to how it was before~"

Bernkastel simply sighed and went along with whatever her lover wanted them to do. The case of them helping all of these people wasn't because they had a soft change of heart... but they just did what they did since there was nothing else to do. Plus, they didn't want to work for the apparent losing side.

Pushing Lambda to the side, Bernkastel wanted to do the opener for their combined handiwork of a fight.

tumblr_mmhla83laL1s61uc6o1_500.png

"If you were bored by my lover's attempt at a fight, I won't be such a bore. This may not be the entertainment you seek, but it is the very actions that will pull me out of my own boredom," Bernkastel smiled innocently, holding out her hand as an eerie and misty darkness began to flood the area. In that darkness, green feline eyes were everywhere by the looks of it. With snarls of feral cats, the skeletons that were unable to outrun the darkness were brutally mauled apart by these... cats? These weren't your friendly cats either... but, more of Bernkastel's familiars. Some nasty cats...

@Raven

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.