Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeric looked up slightly and nodded. "Trust me when I say there's no one who hopes I'm wrong about him more than I do." He sighed and tilted his head back. "Your name?" Bright eyes that betrayed an age far greater than appearance would show moved to the woman.

@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

Ri looked at the man. "Ri Boon Hui. Everyone if not Korean, calls me Ri." She introduced herself but also eliminated the need for him to do the same. "I know you are known as Aeric, as I had heard it mentioned before."

"Well, that was fun to watch, buuuuut I'm bored again..." Lambdadelta sighed as she lost her interest as soon as she saw Aeric die and disappear. Well, it wasn't that great of a death. Almost like those lazy unfinished death scenes written by Featherine.

Bernkastel seemed to be done with being passive, having her tea cup vanish. She silently took her place next to Lambda again.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Lizzy
tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo1_500.png

And before Ri knew it, he was gone? She looked towards Lambdadelta, saying nothing but giving a somewhat stern expression. And then, she realized that this Ventus seemed even more likely to have been the recent killer.

@BarrenThin @klutzy ninjay kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Instead of beating the crap out of the old man Mordred would instead cover her ears. "LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING ANYMORE!" Mordred shouted as loud as she could walking down the path. Once at the door she'd unceremoniously kick the door off its hinges sending the door flying to God knows where. "Ha! That felt good. Mr Sideburns, I know you're an unrepentant ass but I think you're going to like what's inside!"

If Kazuma took Mordred up on her offer he'd find a gilded room filled with four treasure chests surrounding a big one. There also seemed to be a door on the other side of the room leading some place else.

Kazuma silently went to one of the four smaller chests first. "If insulting others makes you feel more adequate, then I do not mind. For now."

@Jeremi

Kazuma silently went to one of the four smaller chests first. "If insulting others makes you feel more adequate, then I do not mind. For now."

@Jeremi
"Yeah yeah yap all you want but I found us treasure!" Mordred replied boastfully to Kazuma.

Opening the chest Kazuma would find a small ornate dagger inside of it as well as a small buckler.

"Yeah yeah yap all you want but I found us treasure!" Mordred replied boastfully to Kazuma.

Opening the chest Kazuma would find a small ornate dagger inside of it as well as a small buckler.

"A lack of self confidence, so you claim every thing as your accomplishment. Or a need for appreciation from others."

Kazuma then opened the next small chest.

@Jeremi

"A lack of self confidence, so you claim every thing as your accomplishment. Or a need for appreciation from others."

Kazuma then opened the next small chest.

@Jeremi
"Says the old man who constantly whines like a baby about how unfairly I'm treating him!." Mordred countered. "Better hope you find a nappy bottle in one of those chests so that you can suck all of that indignation out of you!"

Inside the next chest was 200 rupees, which in some circles was probably considered a lot of money.

Cecelia looked at Zanzibar. "You aren't helping. You're just building up your case that I think you're an idiot." she said.

She then turned to Ventus... Err... Vanitas. "Ventus, this isn't you! You're also not really helping your case by doing this." Cecelia looked at him sympathetically, but kept her weapon drawn.

Cecelia watched Aeric die and disappear. She moved away from Ventus. She looked at him in horror, and went off alone.

"Oh, that hurts my small, weak ego," Zanzibar held up his hands, pretending he was hurt by that. Then Cecelia tried to stop Ven, but too late as he heartlessly cut down Aeric. The man let loose a shout of pain and muttered something. He also tried to attack, but could barely rise the sword before slumping down and becoming a blue mist. The last part was intriguing. Back on his home, when an Immortal dies their body parts simply come back together, or if their atoms were split they would also come back together.

"Could it be that when Aeric dies, his atoms 'reformat' him? Or maybe this is a type of teleportation where just before they die, they are teleported away? Without much more information I can only speculate, but it could prove quite useful to the Immortals," Zanzibar placed a hand under his chin in thought, ignoring the fool Ven as he declared his vengeance. Another thing he noticed was that two of their number were missing... actually quite a few people were missing. Likely dropped out, but it didn't matter.

"Well, Ven just killed Aeric so I guess I can retaliate before he could do anymore damage. Just simply subdue him until the guards come and take away the person with the most votes. So, Split, are you going to start attacking people out of the blue or are you going to calm down and lay down? Because right now, it is three votes for you!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitten @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @Whoever else

^

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, that hurts my small, weak ego," Zanzibar held up his hands, pretending he was hurt by that. Then Cecelia tried to stop Ven, but too late as he heartlessly cut down Aeric. The man let loose a shout of pain and muttered something. He also tried to attack, but could barely rise the sword before slumping down and becoming a blue mist. The last part was intriguing. Back on his home, when an Immortal dies their body parts simply come back together, or if their atoms were split they would also come back together.

"Could it be that when Aeric dies, his atoms 'reformat' him? Or maybe this is a type of teleportation where just before they die, they are teleported away? Without much more information I can only speculate, but it could prove quite useful to the Immortals," Zanzibar placed a hand under his chin in thought, ignoring the fool Ven as he declared his vengeance. Another thing he noticed was that two of their number were missing... actually quite a few people were missing. Likely dropped out, but it didn't matter.

"Well, Ven just killed Aeric so I guess I can retaliate before he could do anymore damage. Just simply subdue him until the guards come and take away the person with the most votes. So, Split, are you going to start attacking people out of the blue or are you going to calm down and lay down? Because right now, it is three votes for you!"

Ventus chuckled before folding his arms. "I'm not a mindless killing machine. I don't feel the need to kill anyone else here; it wouldn't do me any good. I only killed Aeric because he got in my way. I may have voted placed against me, but I consider them Aeric's fault. He was the one spreading lies about me being a traitor."

@BarrenThin @Archwar @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Lizzy

Ventus chuckled before folding his arms. "I'm not a mindless killing machine. I don't feel the need to kill anyone else here; it wouldn't do me any good. I only killed Aeric because he got in my way. I may have voted placed against me, but I consider them Aeric's fault. He was the one spreading lies about me being a traitor."

"And yet he also had a sheath, which provide evidence that he was innocent. You, on the other hand, outright killed him when you could have attempted a more peaceful solution. You're also calling him a liar. What would happen if you did turn out to be the traitor? That would make him the slain innocent," Zanzibar said. If the fool had a brain, he would have already figured out he was trying to bait him into a fighting him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Lizzy @BarrenThin

"Killing him was a rather useless way to go about it. Besides, it doesn't necessarily help your case. At least in some people's eyes." Levi spoke up calmly from where he stood.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari

"Please, mortal, if you're going to go around butchering people, because they believe you're a traitor, don't do it in public, that's just asking for someone much bigger, and much more powerful to saunter over and do something like this"

In a moment, the male's arm, held toward Ventus would be grasping a sword, pressed to his throat "I'm not impressed with your attitude nor your kill...perhaps you'd like to stand up for yourself and die like a man?"

"Or, maybe you people will try to convince me not to cleave this fool in half and devour his essence?" he murmurs, never turning away from the male his deep azure gaze burning deep into the mind of the murderer before him
paragon_helmet_face_by_devilmaycryaqw-d39t4gd.jpg

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Lizzy
@Archwar
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

"Make that four. An idiot like this around us would surely mean anyone's death. You fit the description for every part, except your clothing, but who knows what they classify as a tunic here. Still, it feels off voting for him, like something isn't right about it." Bo shrugged his shoulder and then cast his vote for the most popular, as per usual.

@Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @BarrenThin @Others

"Please, mortal, if you're going to go around butchering people, because they believe you're a traitor, don't do it in public, that's just asking for someone much bigger, and much more powerful to saunter over and do something like this"

In a moment, the male's arm, held toward Ventus would be grasping a sword, pressed to his throat "I'm not impressed with your attitude nor your kill...perhaps you'd like to stand up for yourself and die like a man?"

"Or, maybe you people will try to convince me not to cleave this fool in half and devour his essence?" he murmurs, never turning away from the male his deep azure gaze burning deep into the mind of the murderer before him

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Lizzy
@Archwar
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

"Nah, you can butcher him all you want, but that would be against the rules, wouldn't it? I mean, what game do you think we are playing? But I'm just some poor old insane man that no one listens to anyways. Go ahead, kill him and carry out your word or are you going to back down like a pussycat?" Zanzibar grinned. If Date or whoever this person was killed Ven right now, then he could properly examine the body to see if the child was human or not.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitten @Lizzy @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @DapperDogman @Whoever else

"And yet he also had a sheath, which provide evidence that he was innocent. You, on the other hand, outright killed him when you could have attempted a more peaceful solution. You're also calling him a liar. What would happen if you did turn out to be the traitor? That would make him the slain innocent," Zanzibar said. If the fool had a brain, he would have already figured out he was trying to bait him into a fighting him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Lizzy @BarrenThin

Ven, or Vanitas, held his hands up while wearing a smirk on his lips. "You got me there. If I'm a traitor, my ramblings about him lying would've been rather pointless and his death would've just made me look like an even more terrible individual. But I must say, I'm not all bad. No, there is a rather good side to me. He's just a weakling, so I'm keeping him held back for now. But he wouldn't let me be a traitor "

"Killing him was a rather useless way to go about it. Besides, it doesn't necessarily help your case. At least in some people's eyes." Levi spoke up calmly from where he stood.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari

"You think I honestly care what others think of me? They can peg me to be a traitor if they want, that doesn't mean they're right. All it means is that they're eager fools who are wiling to throw away their votes on the wrong man," he replied to Levi, his gold eyes scanning over him for a moment or two.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Lizzy
@Archwar
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Gummi Bunnies

Vanitas snorted. "Excuse me? I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me what to do. If I want to execute someone in public, I'll do it." He narrowed his gold eyes turning to face the daring individual who had just threatened him. "Is this a challenge? I'm not really in the mood to kill someone again, but if you push me I suppose we could make it happen," he shot back.

"Make that four. An idiot like this around us would surely mean anyone's death. You fit the description for every part, except your clothing, but who knows what they classify as a tunic here. Still, it feels off voting for him, like something isn't right about it." Bo shrugged his shoulder and then cast his vote for the most popular, as per usual.

@Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @BarrenThin @Others

"You'd vote for, the most popular?" Vanitas questioned stifling a laugh behind one of his hands. "At least show a little respect and submit your vote by using my name. Your vote is for Ventus, or Vanitas if it pleases you; most popular makes me sound as if I've won an award of some kind."

@Lizzy @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @DapperDogman

Ven, or Vanitas, held his hands up while wearing a smirk on his lips. "You got me there. If I'm a traitor, my ramblings about him lying would've been rather pointless and his death would've just made me look like an even more terrible individual. But I must say, I'm not all bad. No, there is a rather good side to me. He's just a weakling, so I'm keeping him held back for now. But he wouldn't let me be a traitor "

"You think I honestly care what others think of me? They can peg me to be a traitor if they want, that doesn't mean they're right. All it means is that they're eager fools who are wiling to throw away their votes on the wrong man," he replied to Levi, his gold eyes scanning over him for a moment or two.

Vanitas snorted. "Excuse me? I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me what to do. If I want to execute someone in public, I'll do it." He narrowed his gold eyes turning to face the daring individual who had just threatened him. "Is this a challenge? I'm not really in the mood to kill someone again, but if you push me I suppose we could make it happen," he shot back.

"You'd vote for, the most popular?" Vanitas questioned stifling a laugh behind one of his hands. "At least show a little respect and submit your vote by using my name. Your vote is for Ventus, or Vanitas if it pleases you; most popular makes me sound as if I've won an award of some kind."

@Lizzy @ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Mari @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @DapperDogman
"Didn't care enough to recollect your name kid. Why don't you try brat? Maybe then I will remember it." Bo blew a strand of hair out of his face. This had to be the longest he'd been outside.

@Archwar @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Others

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

Those who had not returned to the Stone Tower to gather the last mask. You see someone new appear into the village.

latest

The male came with pirate guards just as Midna had before. Sheik didn't seem as calm as he waited for the guards to act. They went to Ven and looked him over. Soon after looking at the others, they apprehended Ven and made their way off to the prison. It would seem he was taken only for being suspected as a traitor but nothing was ever found proving otherwise.

At that moment, Star Lord was attacked from behind while trying to travel with the group to their next location. Being knocked off his feet, he was strangled to death.

Sheik finally done waiting looked around to try and catch his bearings. "You all have not met me. I am a good friend of both Princess Zelda and Midna, the Princess of Twilight. I was sent to take Minda's place till we can save her from Ghirahim." Sheik paused before continuing."Now there is something that will help you all get in the Temple of Time so you can face Ghirahim and Majora." The man began. "This item is an instrument which controls time." He explained then looked to the graveyard. "We believe it is located in the Shadow Temple. You all might be able to get it together." Shiek explained while he seemed to pause it appeared he was listing to someone explain something.

Shiek would then began to walk down to the group. "Now come with me I'm afraid we must make a change of plans Ghirahim has become stronger than we expected to soon. There are others you must meet." He explained and leads the group to a temple it would seem. "This is called the Temple of Time." He explains.
latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Sheik takes them inside where many others are waiting. Some you have met, some you haven't. Your eyes pause on Hilda and others dressed similar to her. Could they be Princess Zelda? Then Shiek goes to stand beside all of them. "Friends" He begins then removes a mask showing a female underneath. "Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explains.

Note: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi will now be your guide. @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin will be your guide
Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Hero/NPC Status: Dead
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Hero Status: Deceased
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role: Hero Status:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role: Hero Status: Alive
Ventus
Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Role: Hero Status: Alive

Last edited:
@Verite @FireDrake150 @Librarian Cat

The Silent Realm slowly begins shattering, much like the Dance of Death did. The Darkness of the Twilight returns. Once again, the inky blackness covers the world, with no end in sight. The twilight begins forming.

You appear in a quiet Glade:

0em5o.jpg

It looked like it had once been something beautiful, like a temple or cathedral, but has sense been reduced to ruin. Both of the Sabers appear. red and blue, side by side. Anyone can discuss with either of them. You hear running water at the other side of the door. Bird song whistles through the trees. It seems like a nice place. The wind whistles through shaking the trees.

You feel tranquil, and a sense of power overwhelms you.

Do you:

Talk to the Sabers
Go through the door at the end of the glade?

@Raven

Lank would appear in front of Zant's throne. "So... The Relative of the hero has arrived..." He says laughing. "The others have completed the tasks. They have one last one, which you shall assist them with. You are now in your animal form, and you have been given Saber Arturia. The King in blue." He says. "I shall mett you all again soon, and you all will bow before me."

You would appear in the Glade with the others, Saber Arturia by your side.
Lank just seemed to had moaned and began to walk not sure where he needed to go to find the others. He wished Reci was around. Why did Link always get him dragged into the adventures at the worst times. He always dies well... This time he seemed to really be dead. As a wolf he also couldn't speak but did growl a moment to Zant before the man left.

@The Silver Paladin

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

Those who had not returned to the Stone Tower to gather the last mask. You see someone new appear into the village.

latest

The male came with pirate guards just as Midna had before. Sheik didn't seem as calm as he waited for the guards to act. They went to Ven and looked him over. Soon after looking at the others, they apprehended Ven and made their way off to the prison. It would seem he was taken only for being suspected as a traitor but nothing was ever found proving otherwise.

At that moment, Star Lord was attacked from behind while trying to travel with the group to their next location. Being knocked off his feet, he was strangled to death.

Sheik finally done waiting looked around to try and catch his bearings. "You all have not met me. I am a good friend of both Princess Zelda and Midna, the Princess of Twilight. I was sent to take Minda's place till we can save her from Ghirahim." Sheik paused before continuing."Now there is something that will help you all get in the Temple of Time so you can face Ghirahim and Majora." The man began. "This item is an instrument which controls time." He explained then looked to the graveyard. "We believe it is located in the Shadow Temple. You all might be able to get it together." Shiek explained while he seemed to pause it appeared he was listing to someone explain something.

Shiek would then began to walk down to the group. "Now come with me I'm afraid we must make a change of plans Ghirahim has become stronger than we expected to soon. There are others you must meet." He explained and leads the group to a temple it would seem. "This is called the Temple of Time." He explains.
latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Sheik takes them inside where many others are waiting. Some you have met, some you haven't. Your eyes pause on Hilda and others dressed similar to her. Could they be Princess Zelda? Then Shiek goes to stand beside all of them. "Friends" He begins then removes a mask showing a female underneath. "Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explains.

Note: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi will now be your guide. @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin will be your guide
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Hero/NPC Status: Dead
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Hero Status: Deceased
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role: Hero Status:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Ventus
Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Role: Hero Status: Alive

Temple of Time? Well whatever, least they made their way to the castle. Fizz was kinda confused on what this stranger was saying, and and honestly he didn't care :p.

He just went off to have some fun :)

@shitpost lmao​

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

latest

latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Dead:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Ventus

Master2HQ.png

Raven just stood by and listened as this all happened. He still felt sadness for not being able to save Lank but right now he had no choice but to keep going. He had to stop Ghirahim at all costs and get back home. He needed to teach a certain time traveling coward a lesson for dragging him into this place.

@Whoever...​

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

latest

latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Dead:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Ventus

Aeric stumbled back up and kept on like nothing happened... because, for him, death was nothing. It didn't directly cause the Hollowing of his mind, though it contributed. So, nonchalantly, he started towards Ghirahim's castle.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
@Raven
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy

"Split Personality Disorder! Called it!" Zanzibar grinned. He looked as if he was on the verge of dancing, and Mitten facepalmed or pawed. The Doctor considered Mind Screwing Ven, or Vanitas as he now fancied himself just for the heck of it, but then someone appeared out of nowhere. Godamn Elves and their dramatic enterences. The newcomer appeared male, but could have been female or genderless. Or a hemp. What? With all of the shite that was going on anything was possible!

Zanzibar and Mitten watched the guards take Ven away. The news then came. Ven was a hero, but it didn't matter. The child was gone and they were ever so closer to getting out of here, but that left the traitor. It could be Aeric, or someone else. That did matter. Then the person spoke to all of them, claiming to be a good friend of Zelda and Minda and said that Gay Lord had gotten stronger faster than expected. Typical, just when they were making headway all hell breaks loose. They were then told that Minda had gotten herself captured.

"Great, if Jason was here he would be throwing his snark everywhere. If Soloman was here he would be nice to everyone while he sought to survive. If Hamzah was here, he would just be his angry self. If... mom was here... she would try to find a way to defeat Gay Lord without killing him... if... no, if sane Zanzibar was here, he would just study things and make theories. But he is gone, dead and gone. I'm here, but that begs the question, what will I do?" Zanzibar smirked.

They were then led to a 'Temple of Time', to which the Doctor only chuckled for no reason. The group was then led down a flight of stairs to a room with three giant triangles on the wall and the Stone they had claimed earlier. There was also... Minda? There were others dressed like her. Then the person removed their mask showing off their true self. Her, and many others present, were Zelda.

"Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explained.

And at that the Doctor shook the room with a booming laugh.

"All of you combined couldn't take on Gay Lord? Or did you place too much hope in this Link character and when he was unavailable, you sought it fit to rip us from our homes? Without our consent? Oh, I'm sure the reward you offered at the beginning would have smooth things out with some of us, but not all of us! Do you have any idea what emotional, psychical, mental, and spirtal trauma you've caused? ALL OF YOU! Yes, I acknowledge the fact you were powerless to stop Gay Lord, yes some of us are willing to help despite the fact you ripped us from our home, yes some of us might have come willingly, but some of us came here working for Gay Lord. Some of us have ulterior motives. Some of us might be psychopaths deep down. I am sure at least a few of you thought of the consequences of your actions. If not you are all fools. Tell me, is there any reason why I shouldn't stop at this point and let the ones willing to fight, like Aeric, meet Gay Lord?"

@Raven @Everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.