Legend of the Three Kings

Otto followed about thirty feet back he had repaired his gear while they were talking so he just stayed quite until one of them addressed him he also had his mask down and his shield at the ready. "I wonder why he's after the crown...hell why am I even here eh guess i'm just greedy for souls." I cut a undead in half by the waist that they missed and continued to follow.

He pointed down to an area filled with water. "Would you be needing any help?" she asked when he mentioned getting something. "Are the rumors true then? About the crowns, I mean." she asked him out of curiosity not because she wanted the crown.

"Yes the rumors about the crown are true" Kuro said as he headed down a path. "But collecting them will not be easy" Kuro added. "Yes I would actually like help...especially from some one as beautiful as you my dear" Kuro said

Red laughed out loud. "I'll help you even without flattery. Beautiful, indeed! You're funny." she said laughing again. "Just tell me what's needed to be done and I'll do my best." she replied smiling. "Why do you want the.crowns? Any.revenge plot?" she said as she looked about.

"There is a reason...with all three crowns I can find a cure for a little problem that has been going around in the world and a legend has it that the crowns from the different kings can stop it" Kuro said.

"A philanthropist, then." she said bending over to pick up a shiny stone she found on the ground. "The world will never change as long as people remained greedy and selfish." she said, playing with her dagger.

"It may not change but there are some people that are not like that at all" Kuro said

"Hmm..If you believe so, I won't disabuse of that thought..As long as no one harms me and those important to me, I'm normally a good person.." she replied smiling. "So how do we get the crown?" she asked after a while.

Follow me and we will find out...you good with a bow and arrow by any chance" Kuro asked. "Certain objects need to be activated by a projectile because some switches are hard to reach"

Otto sighed when he saw he had lost the other two and noticed the paths branched. "Damn i'll end up lost if I try and track them hmm whats this..." Otto thought as he pressed a switch which surprisingly didn't release a trap. A door opened down the west hallway he advanced down and found a small alcove with a dead body inside, he nudged it with his boot to make sure it wasn't an undead waiting to spring up once he knew it was truly dead he rolled it over to check for loot, he found two things a sword and a note the note read. To anyone reading this congratulations you have found my body and sword, who I was is not important what is important is my sword, it was made to kill dragons and men alike I don't know when it was built but every smith I have seen say they have never seen anything like it this leads me to believe it was forged during the dragon wars. This sword is yours now but please be mindful of the saying on the side it says, the battle never ends. Otto looked at the sword it was pitch black and seemed to absorb the light around it, he placed his old one with his new one. He walked out of the alcove and saw two undead and saw the opportunity to test his weapon, he pulled up his shield as one of them stuck and glanced off his shield he pushed it back and struck at the second and watched it fascination as the armor it was wearing turned to black ash exposing it's torso Otto struck at it's torso and hit flesh the same thing happened turning the undead into black ash he turned to the other one just in time to roll out of the way of it's strike and slashed it's leg causing it's leg to turn into ash as well, the undead fell down, Otto rushed it's head killing it. "Hmm the one I killed with the sword I didn't get any souls but the one I crushed did...odd." Otto continued down the west path hoping to meet with the other two again.

"Well, I guess I am since throwing daggers can be projectile too right?" she answered as she followed him to get the crown. She glanced back for a while to realize that the guard was nowhere to be seen. "Hmm. I think the guard guy got lost. He looked really strong. You think we'll see him again?" she asked returning her attention to Kuro.

"I would think so...lets go he said approaching the ledge and casting a spell. "The spell will allow us to fall and survive the height but it is highly suggested that you roll when you hit the ground" Kuro said

They stopped at a ledge and she studied it, tapping her foot around. "Can't we use a levitating spell instead? But I guess falling down is more thrilling. Let's go then." she grinned at him as she wait for the spell to take effect.