Legend of the Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SweetBloodVampyre

Original poster
I've barely seen any requests for this fandom, so I thought I should put this out there. Maybe I can grab a person or two? Anyways, I'd like to do a pre-made character x pre-made character in the Legend of the Seeker universe. The characters can be formed with any alliance, and for quick information about my character, she will be a mord-sith. I wish for this to take place over private messaging and for it to be a female x male roleplay. I will be playing the female, as I've stated with what gender my character is going to be.

I have no plotline in mind unfortunately, just some plot candies I hope can be added into the story by agreeable terms. Please be aware that this is going to be a romance, although not mainly throughout the story. The main will be action adventure, but romance is wanted and I wish for it to be developed over time. Some things I expect from my partner are proper grammar/spelling, at least two paragraphs in reply, and knowledge of the universe, as well as lots of details. High comprehension is expected, so I'd love lots of imagery and sensory details, as well. My posting speed is quite erratic, so I do apologize for that in advance, but at the same time, I wish for a partner who's patient. If I reply two times in one Friday night, then don't reply until Monday, please don't bother me with the roleplay.

I will let you know when I will be gone for a vast amount of time, but the chances of it happening are very slim according to my current lifestyle circumstances. I'd like for my partner to be 18+ only, as well. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.