Legend of the Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
I fell in love with this show the first time I saw spoilers on a youtube video, then finally got around to to watching the first episode of season one. I'd love to do a one x one with two original characters, me being the female and my partner being the male. It'd also be nice to roleplay with a person who knows the universe of Legend of the Seeker; understands the different types of caste, their backgrounds, what they usually go through, etc. I'd also love it if my partner was really good at writing out detailed action scenes and doesn't mind a slow-medium pace for adventure.

I'm thinking about making my character either a confessor or mord-sith...

Unfortunately, I don't have any plot ideas in mind but I was hoping for that to be discussed with my partner through private messaging. I expect there to be at least a paragraph of five sentences or more paragraphs (which would be awesome) and lots of detail. Remember, quality over quantity! Anyone who's interested, just let me know down below and shoot me a private message or I'll come around to you when I have the time! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.