Legend of the Legendary Heroes RP

S

Silverstein

Original poster
banner_1950.jpg
I know it's not a really "all-that-well-known" of an anime, and despite the fact I'm not even a big fan of anime (doesn't mean I hate it or can't like some, because I do but only a select couple) I still find Legend of the Legendary Heroes a good anime. The only downside to it, like a lot of anime from what I've seen and mostly heard, didn't really go all that in depth or progress much after the last episode (ep. 24). There was so much potential, and the characters were, eccentric, yet also pretty cool as well but it abruptly stopped off on a cliff-hanger. I myself have tried to find if they have progressed it past that point, though the only indication being the manga (which I'm not even sure is in English to begin with, might be, eh. I've been proved wrong). The premise of the whole thing was quite intricate as well, especially with the magic system and "magic eye", the backstory and lore behind all of the different countries ties with each other, the whole ordeal with the "Hero Relics" and what not. I'd hate for good ideas to go to waste.

Anyhow, enough of me rambling about what I like about it (since if any of you actually are reading this have watched the anime or read the manga would know what I'm all referring to, if not, that is fine as you will see). The point of why I'm putting this out there is because I thought to myself: "What if there was an RP based around the same premise and world of LotLH?" If not, perhaps even a similar or at the very least some event that takes place in the same world of Menoris, perhaps in the same kingdom of Roland, or Gastark, perhaps even Estabul (no one seems to think too much of them lol). Doesn't have to be with the characters from the anime (though they may be referred to depending on where said event of the RP takes place in the timeline), they can definitely be custom characters though they'd still have to fit to the lore of the world (it is also highly recommended to make your own original character). If anyone thinks it would be a cool idea to try this out and even make it into an RP please do put in your thoughts or questions on this thread. It would be much appreciated. Part of the reason I put the prefix as plotting, because I want to see what others think of the thought and so we may all work out an idea that fits everyone's interest. Even if you aren't quite familiar with LotLH here are some links below with some info, like they say; the more the merrier.

-Legend of the Legendary Heroes (LotLH Main Homepage)
-Browsing Category page
-Magic system page
-Locations page

I hope that suffice's for some info on it all. I very much would like to see those of you who also share the same interests' thoughts and ideas on this.

Haha, wow, I was sure that I was the only person who'd even seen this. Even if nobody else goes for it, I'd be down to play something in this world.

@Eon @Cush Almighty

Oh so have either of you seen LotLH, or did this spark your interest? Either way, good to see interest from both of me.

Watch the series.

Reactions: Silverstein
Great! If I'm being completely honest, I did not think anyone would have heard about this myself but now I'm glad that there are some that have. I had an idea I wanted to pitch to you both, though I'm just getting off of work lol

I may have forgot to post it. Anywho, my idea had been either something that was concerning the less mentioned kingdoms other than Nelpha and Roland; i.e Estabul, Stohl, Estol(ia), Gastark, Runa Empire, though if you prefer for this to take place in Nelpha or Roland as well I've nothing wrong with that. Rather this be a like the series, where Ferris & Ryner set out to find the ancient hero relics, I had an idea for this to be AU where Sion never became King and thus the two never met, meaning in the long run that Roland would never have anyone out looking for hero relics and rule fragments. Rather than stopping just there, during the time 2 years prior to when Sion would have become the Hero King, when Estabul invades Roland, say they actually succeed in their partial invasion and this rises another war between the two?

The other (still being an AU) was to have the Runa Empire possibly attempt to launch an expedition for rule fragments, and a manhunt for the magic eye bearer's. During this event, surrounding kingdoms face invasion from Runa during their attempts to invade.

Any thoughts/ideas? @Cush Almighty @Eon

Reactions: Cush Almighty