Legend of the Golden Phoenix (OOC/SignUp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The banner has like.. 40+ clicks... So one would think someone took interest? Maybe it just isn't appealing enough, like too lame powers, or predetermined what the gems powers goal etc is? I dunno. It's clearly not a lack of clicks on the banner ^^'

Maybe you need more of a plot in the explanation? A ultimate goal, some sneak peaks and spoilers ;)

Hm... Well it'll have monsters to fight and a Phoenix to summon basically. Well to be fair it's mainly just kinda open as to what can be done.
Not as clear set at least as Angels for example.

I think I'll put up a character sheet for this.

~Spot Reserved~

EDIT: I have an interest in the Jade stone, how fast does it speed up healing exactly or is that up to me to decide?

Last edited:
You would? That would be so awesome ^-^
Any ideas as to which stone&gift it might end up becoming?

I have an interest in the Jade stone, how fast does it speed up healing exactly or is that up to me to decide?

It would be up to you to decide.
Sure, it'll take time to learn and become quicker at it, and as long as it isn't '1..2.. And all your broken bones, wounds, blood loss and brain damage are now fixed' it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
Your character will profit from it's power the most, but it can indeed as well be used on others to fast forward things. (Think like closing up a wound to avoid too much blood loss in a fight)
So yeah, it's mainly up to you to decide.

Ah okay, so as long as they aren't Wolverine/Claire from Heroes we're good.

yup that basically :D
Talking in superhero terms, why didn't I think of that :P

I may have to hold off on that CS, I just sat down to figure out where I needed to post and I'm quite a bit behind plus I'm part of a creative team getting a DC Universe RP up and running. While I am interested, I just want to make sure I have the time needed to enjoy this properly.

Don't worry :) this or isn't going anywhere any time soon it seems, so take your time :)

I really hope this gets more hype so we can start! I'm really looking forward to this!

Name:
Kalila Thorne

A
ge
:

G
ender
:

Female

A
ppearance
:
2d8lzk3.jpg

H
eight
:

W
eight
:

Eyes:
Emerald Green

Hair:

Natural golden brown hair with slight waves and curls to it. Often Kalila will curl the front and leave the rest of it natural.

Family History:

Kalila lives with her mother, father, grandmother, and two younger twin siblings. Her grandmother is very healthy and was brought into the Thorne household when Kalila turned 12, this was when her little sisters were born. Kalila's parents work often and didn't want to bring in a nanny to take care of their children. Kalila used to help take care her sisters until she got older and moved out.

Personal History:

Kalila has lived a life of adventures and fun, she has never had a dull moment. Always keeping herself busy with activities, friends, and a social life. She has had boyfriend after boyfriend and best friends replaced and taken. Kalila has tried to live an honest life but often found it hard because she falls into drama to often. She tried to keep herself way, managing to isolate herself for a few months. Kalila found isolation was not the answer though, seeing as she is a very extroverted person.

Kalila has partied, gotten lost, and wrecked a car. She has fully lived and loved life to the max. But one thing she has also loved is serving people. She parties as much as she spends at Animal Shelters or in Old Folks Homes. This has often been the source of her popularity with people, she may be faking her confidence in herself but she isn't faking her love of service. She finds some of her best adventures come out of serving.

Other Information:
Kalila is far from perfect, she has many good qualities, (loves life, popular, loves to serve, good with people hopeful, and ambitious), but she has as many bad qualities. Kalila has extreme anxiety and finds it hard to do small tasks. She can't make phone calls and will often worry over the very small things. She also holds grudges and gets offended easily, but she forgives easily. (Except for herself, she finds it hard to forgive herself). Kalila also comes to quick and rash conclusions too often, which causes problems for people around her and herself.

Kalila is aware of her bad qualities and often tries to mend them or fix them, so far with no avail.

Gem & Gift:

Ruby - Levitation

(12)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, another participant :D

And indeed, I agree. I do hope we get a few more people so this roleplay can be done. It would be so much fun.

How many people are interested so far?
Seems like quite a few stones have been taken :o..

Well let's see, there's two of mine, one of a AnastiaCrest01, yours isn't quite finished yet, Noceur's isn't finished yet either, same for Alice Falling, and Lord Wraith has indicated interest but said he would be holding off for now, so I put a '?' at the one he was interested in. That's it, I think.

I'd say she's good :)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.