Legend of Korra Season 3 Talk (spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shiny

Original poster
WELL GOSH DARN IT'S THAT SPECIAL TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN WE GET MORE KORRA OH SNAP LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT DIDDLY-DARN SCARF AND HOW WE ALL CRIED OVER IT

MAKO WILL BE SLIGHTLY LESS DORKY WITHOUT HIS SCARF DARNIT IT'S TRAGIC

I wonder if the Earth Queen actually ate Bosco like the head bison rustler said... That would be terrible D: Poor Bosco. (He'd probably be tough anyway)

WOMAN!TOPH SHE'S ALL TALL NOW. HER DAUGHTERS ARE ANNE HECHE AND FRAU FARBISSINA.

THIS IS LIN BEI FONG

AND THIS... IS SU YIN BEI FONG

ALSO: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOPH HAS A TWINKLETOES FOR A GRANDDAUGHTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Toph doesn't really feel like Toph anymore tbh. She's too serious and all business and the only time we saw the old Toph was when she called Aang Twinkletoes that one time in S1 :c I really hope we get to see her again. And if we don't find out what happened to Sokka I'll throw a tantrum because like
he was alive fourteen years ago?? What happened??
And then there's Suki... what happened to her?
Maybe we'll find out in The Rift... I haven't read any of it yet. I probably should.

She is soooo serious. Which is kinda sad but I guess you can't expect someone to act exactly like they did as a kid. Plus given the seriousness of that situation, it's understandable. Hopefully we'll get to see old Toph in a more light-hearted moment though. >__> Also, before last week's episodes, I had assumed she was dead.

Same. I bet she has white hair now, like Katara... that's going to be a shock.
Maybe Korra will get to meet her and she'll be like, "So, you're the reincarnation of Ol' Twinkletoes, huh? Nice to meet ya, Avatar Korra."

I'm also secretly hoping for Katara, Zuko, and Toph to meet up >_> And Sokka, maybe, if he's still alive.

Imagine a fight between Toph and Zaheer hnnnnnng

Most characters from TLA are confirmed dead ;p

I like book 3 so far, but I really hope we'll see some flashbacks that do more justice to the old characters. Right now they've changed to accommodate new characters their stories, but I'm hoping there's more to it.

I haven't seen many death confirmations anywhere, so I'm totally out of the loop x-x Iroh's obviously dead, as well as anyone older than the Gaang. I'm wondering about Azula, since we haven't heard from her since the manga. I'm not too interested in Mai, Ty Lee, or Suki, as their characters all seemed flat to me, even though they did each have unique traits.
And yes, more backstory is requiredddd. I want more about the Gaang by themselves, not how they contributed specifically to some characters in Korra.

I posted this little tidbit in the cbox a couple hours ago:

"Nickelodeon declined the creators' pitch for an Avatar: The Last Airbender follow-up animated movie based on what then became the three-part comics The Search and The Rift, choosing instead to expand Korra to fifty-two episodes."
(from Legend of Korra's Wikipedia page)

It was pretty upsetting to my inner AtLA fan, but I'm excited to know that we at least get one more season of Korra, which means we're definitely getting more backstory on the AtLA characters (and probably Zuko death, if we don't get it in this season ;-;). And maybe if Korra's ratings go back up, we will get that AtLA movie? One can only hope, haha.

ALSOOOO spirits roaming the world now and Iroh went to the spirit world when he died...
And I was wondering if the Avatar spirits would be able to roam the world now because they always chilled in the spirit world (we saw Roku there mostly) and now the two worlds are one. I would looooooooooooove for Aang to see Katara again. Or Tenzin. Or Zuko.
Iroh and Zuko meetup omg yes please.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH DANG LOOK AT THIS GIF OF P'LI WHIPPING HER HAIR BACK AND FORTH SHE SO BAD.

tumblr_n93bzoJGk31qbe3m9o1_500.gif

And Ming Hua is doing... something. I don't even know.

Seriously though, I have no idea what these villains are about or what they really want but I'm loving them. Hopefully we will find out more about the Red Lotus Zaheer and co. this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.