Legend of Dragoon rp

Hey, I'm new to these forums (as in; I made this account less than half an hour ago at the time of this posting) but LoD is still one of my favorite games, I'd love to get in on this at some point if you decide to have it be group rather than one-on-one.

I do have a question though, as I said, I'm new to these forums, is this a free form RP or is there a mechanics system like FATE or GURPS or Pathfinder, etc?

Sorry about not getting up with you guys but right now i'm using a friends internet just to say that I will have my own internet by next week so I'll start the rp next week. Desril your free to join just give me another week and we can begin.

Actually, as much as it pains me to say, my life took a turn for the busy, I can't promise I'll be able to post regularly.

If you don't mind sporadic posting I'll still join in, but if that'll be an issue I'm afraid I'll have to step down

Dear... mother of nostalgia.

I literally replayed this last month. I kid you not. A personal favorite of mine!

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know: PSN has a sale going on right now. Legend of Dragoon (along with a bunch of other PS1 games) are on sale this weekend only for 99cents!

That sounds awesome! I'll have to check that out.

ok I guess I'll ask now but if you know you'll be active and are interested in doing this rp, post saying that you are.