Legacy | Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was strange that he hadn't gotten a glimpse of any of the admins that were under him. Wyeth wondered if they were slacking off or actually doing something useful. If they were, he didn't have the right to be angry with them. He was being lazy as well, roaming around West Angel City as if he didn't have a care in the world. The dark-haired male straightened up with a sigh, his expression growing bored. Where were they? Zander and Russell weren't exactly the type of people to stay to themselves, or so he thought. He shoved his hands into his pockets for the umpteenth time that day, walking onward with a simple snort. They better not be getting into trouble...

A familiar voice reached his ears before he registered that Sayuri had spoken. Another man, bearing a Monferno on his shoulders, approached them with a cheery attitude. Wyeth watched him, allowing himself to grow more relaxed. While he didn't know if the admins classified him as a friend, he liked to believe that he could actually be... less hostile around them. Of course, he still had to show that he shouldn't be messed with. "Hey, Russell," he greeted. All of a sudden, a second man approached him. Zander was another admin of his, but much more talkative at the moment than Russell.

"Actually, there is something that we have to do today," Wyeth announced, looking at everyone for an equal amount of time. "The advisor told me that there's something close to a mountainside village that we have to check out."

"That's good," Basilisk replied. After a few moments, he pulled away, looking over his shoulder to see that Lux was better. He swished his tail, eyeballing the Shinx closely. "Hey, look who's back. The almighty Lux has finally healed from her injuries."

Lux took on a bored expression, snorting at the Pokemon's words. Her golden eyes gazed at him as her ears flattened in annoyance. "Shut up, please. I'm not in the mood to deal with a worm right now."

Shou's words were true-- one must always expect the unexpected. Suzume nodded warily, setting her hands on her lap. "Especially here," she murmured. "Kalos is nothing like Seloca is. My parents warned me about coming here, but I wanted to explore a new region instead of staying in my home country. Maybe I should have gone to Kanto instead, though. Or Sinnoh," she realized that she was thinking out loud again, and she shut her mouth. She was pretty sure that Shou wouldn't want to hear her rambling.

His next words brought her comfort, however. Did Lux really thank her for what she did? Suzume looked back at the lion-like cub to see if she agreed. However, Lux was preoccupied with snarling at Basilisk. A laugh escaped her as she finally relaxed. She's alright. She actually has the energy to argue with him. "I try my best to take care of her," Suzume replied, bringing up a hand to brush some stray strand of hair away from her face.

She looked back at Shou when he responded to what she had said before. Resting in the wild was no game-- thankfully, they both agreed. She wouldn't want to travel with someone who had no issue with falling asleep on the cold ground. He went on to say that he had been attacked by a Tauros, and Suzume had to hold herself back from laughing. What had he done to upset such a beast? "I guess I haven't lived if I haven't gotten attacked by a big lump of attitude with horns," she joked lightly, getting up from the couch again. Her stomach rumbled audibly, making her flinch.

"I think I'm hungrier than I thought," she murmured, a little embarrassed with the sound that her abdomen made. "We should go grab some lunch. I'd do anything for a nice roast Farfetch'd right now. Or a grilled Finneon. They say that grilled Finneon is the best fish meal out there."

Russell's eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh, great! What is it?" He asked, bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet. Ray leapt off his shoulders onto the ground, standing by his trainer. "Is it a drugs bust? Or- Or maybe a murder?" He stopped bouncing and looked away then muttered mostly to himself, "No, those are too local, I don't think they'd need us for that. I mean, they might, depending on the scale of it, but..." He shook his head and drifted off a moment, a very brief moment, to think of what else it might be. "What about a heist? Like a large scale heist?" He spread his arms to exaggerate his question. "Not a small one, those are boring." He dismissed the second statement with a wave of his hand. "Anyway, what is it? For real."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.