Legacy of Typhon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh late notifs. Or maybe I'm just super forgetful.

I'll be getting my reply up sometime soon for sure. Just to be clear on some things, the characters at the moment are all together? In the headquarters located in Ikebukuro? Is Typhon's scattered pieces common knowledge amongst the children, or is Hydra and Chimera breaking the news at the moment - after having gathered Leon, Zev, and Niruth?

Ugh late notifs. Or maybe I'm just super forgetful.

I'll be getting my reply up sometime soon for sure. Just to be clear on some things, the characters at the moment are all together? In the headquarters located in Ikebukuro?

Yes, they are together at their house/HQ at Ikebukuro.

Is Typhon's scattered pieces common knowledge amongst the children, or is Hydra and Chimera breaking the news at the moment - after having gathered Leon, Zev, and Niruth?

Hydra and Chimera are breaking the news, but rumours are present among the gods, which might spread to these children.

Reactions: Collapse
Hey sorry I haven't made a reply yet a friend caught me off guard on review week for finals. So I'll have to by this week. I ended up dog sitting after school for a bit then when I got home and finished chores had to go straight to bed.

I'm making a post now.

@Raven didn't make it too clear about her character's surroundings so I'm assuming the Colchian Dragon is in the house. It was made clear that Zev is not in the house, though.

Last edited:
I'm making a post now.

@Raven didn't make it too clear about her character's surroundings so I'm assuming the Colchian Dragon is in the house. It was made clear that Zev is not in the house, though.
Yeah it's cause I was really confused if I was meant to be in the same location as the others or not.... So I went with whatever which is why it was why I didn't put much detail I figured Zev wasn't suppose to be but Niruth I really wasn't sure being she wasn't mentioned. I kind of figured she wouldn't really be to much either....I also kind of wasn't sure if they were meant to meet at the same place when they went to eat or if they were already in the same place is why I made my post like that....

Edit: NVm I just got to read the second of yours and that kind of cleared up my confusion.... Yeah I didn't realize that they would be called by there monster types vs human/picked out names.... I'm awful at nicknames even irl... Which may be why I didn't pick up on it till now... Um... Is it okay if I don't change my original for Zev?

Well, Zev could say something like "call me Zev" or something.

Well, Zev could say something like "call me Zev" or something.
Actually I was just confused from the irst bit when it said "Chimera starts to knock on the respective doors. "Big brothers, big sis, it's time to wake up. Colchy? Orthy? Leo? We're going to head out for breakfast soon."

Um I just copied pasted laptop is a pain. I just didn't know that this: Colchy? Orthy? had refereed to them is what I mean... Which is why I didn't think they were suppose to be at the same well place... But assumed they were going to just need to meet up and then be at the same place...

It was complete confusion and miss understanding on my end and I'm really sorry. I didn't know what I didn't realize I actually thought it was NPCs or something... And as I said seeing your next post cleared up my miss understanding so I don't know if that means my post shouldn't well be there at all..... And just like the first it took me a second or so read but see the first was me having to re-read for my own disyxa kicking in where some words didn't look right... But this time it was to realize the mistake of the characters.... I'm only use to things having one name I guess... And usually not there species name suppose to be them... And all... SO again competently my bad and I'm sure part of why I didn't catch it is me having no experience with nicknames...

So... ummm... do you need anything else clarified?

So... ummm... do you need anything else clarified?
Um I think the name bit covers it... but um is it okay if I leave Zev's post I guess? And just well roll with it as if Niruth as the only one of my two there?

Um I think the name bit covers it... but um is it okay if I leave Zev's post I guess? And just well roll with it as if Niruth as the only one of my two there?

Yes, that will be fine.

Reactions: Raven
Hi, I like the idea of your roleplay, still taking CS?

NAME.- Kerberos (Alexander)
GENDER.- Male
AGE RANK.- 10
APPEARANCE.-

Alexander is 1.80 cms., black hair, very pale skin with lots of tattos and piercings. His eyes are black with red iris which he keep hidden with black glasses. His body frame its slim almost skinny. He also have black nails, most people thinks that he paints them but thats not true.

CAPABILITIES.- Alexander can see and speak to sṕirits, he also can command them to do minor chores, they obey out of the fear that he causes to them. He also has control fire and augmented senses, hearing, smell which he can use to track people. Another thing that hes capable of, but he dislike to use, its his venomous spit .

SKILLS.- Tracking, high pain threshold, fire and heat immunity.

EQUIPMENT.- Black leather choker collar a "gift" from Hades to remind him whos his master.
TRUE FORM.-

In his true form Kerberos its 5 meters high with 7 long (head to tail)
TRUE FORM CAPABILITIES.- In beast form Kerberos also can see and smell the spirits of the dead but also can eat or burn them with the fire from his mouths.
PERSONALITY.- Alexander is shy, almost never see others to the eyes and speak only when he has no way to avoid it. Hades was a cruel master and Alexander learnt to obey his orders. After he was beaten by Heracles hes afraid of engaging in fights. Hes resentful of Typhon since he believes that he never do anything to save him from Hades. He respects Hydra since she was the only to worry, and do, something for him.

HISTORY.- Alexander blames Typhon of his slave life under Hades command since, after his defeat, Kerberos was taken to guard Hades kingdom as a guardian dog. For a time he vented his anger with the pitiful dead spirits who dared to get near his post, mauling, burning them and devouring whats left of them. Then Orpehus went to Hades kingdom, the music from his harp put him to sleep so he didnt even had chance to fight, Hades was displeased and Kerberos was punished. But what he most remember its his shameful defeat at Heracles hands, his master Hades had tried to trick the demigod asking him to defeat Kerberos "without using any weapon", Hades had understimated Heracles strength and the demigod choked him until he fell. And then to add more shame to his humiliation, Heracles took him to the mortal world. There he was shown to the mortals, to King Eurystheus, with Heracles yanking at the chain that was put on his neck, a proof of the demigod strength and courage. Tired of mocking him Heracles sent him back to Hades. The somber god was enraged, Kerberos, his champion, defeated even when Heracles wasnt allowed to use any weapon, not only that but Heracles also had freed Theseus and Pirithous, and even dared to hurt his master Hades. The god whipped him tireless, with each strike reminding him of his failures and the great disappointment that he was. Until one day, when the god went to him and opened his cage -you are free, your sister want you, go but remember this, Im your master and ever will, you will come back because you are nothing without me- the god said and then went without turning back. After awaking on the mortal world he as been looking for her sister and find out how she freed him and what she want.
OTHER.- Hail Hydra

I'll add Kerberos to the cast when I get on comp. You can start posting as him soon.

Ok thanks, will wait for it

• Love
I kind of forgot to add you to the list, so there's no need for the wait. Go ahead.

@OnI6470 go ahead. I'll post when the sun rises.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnI6470 and Raven
Anyone up for a revive?

Im still intrested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.